Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - jack sparrow

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 18:47:29
i was thinking of deleting my account and move to another game cause didnt worthspending more time in the catacombes gathering AS than actually playing the game.so this is good news if it happens.finally a solution that everyone will be happy if it done correctly
Dátum: 2023.05.13. 19:00:44
manukid create or join a clan with your friends and new freinds to join still making the game social.personally i prefer to be in a clan with ppl i know and have talks and talk about the game and have fun than being on big clan just for the bonuses that nobody talksand just play their own game.besides it is different the feeiling when you start or join a clan from the start and wol togethr to buld that clan than just join a clan i have everything ready.building a clan together with your clanmates also is part of the social of the game.as for the clan bonuses i also vote just for the championships all clan binuse to be excluded and players participate with their own abilities.otherwise as the others said the championship is only for high lvl clan players.
Dátum: 2023.05.09. 20:22:38
manukind the same way the others can answer you can stop hitting lvl20 or very low lvls. obviously you dont attack for the SE or for drag them into the torture chamber.a higher lvllets say 60 lvl below you will give you more SE from the duel and from the torture chamber
Dátum: 2023.05.09. 20:20:15
obviously the scarab of death will not stop high lvls from attacking new players and also it is not a relic that can be bought if someone wants it but only in the auction which new players until a cartain lvl dont have acces and when they have it takes alot of time to gather enough ducats to have a chance to earn it.also removing the subplasma from event task again will not solve anything since the attaks are not done only in events as i see from all the comments and obviously are not done for the SE cause hitting a higher lvl will give more SE.how much can you get from a lvl20 even if you drag him in the torture chamber?the limitation of the range that subplasma can be usedlets say at 30 or 40 lvls below will certainly work but like the other said even if the devekopers dont apply that someone can choose to attack players on that renge instead of attacking new players that have no chance to defne or fight back.so to put a limit on how many lvls below your lvl you can attack with subplasma is the best solution
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 19:39:09
manukind we have spoke about this in private.like i have told you higher players will give better rewards and also i have told you that hitting a lvl10 propablly dont worth the trouble.your testing just prove what i told you.a lvl 10 making and propably much less since i think the dont have the pit on that lvl,but even with the pit the ammount you got from hitting a lvl66.to be honet i think a lvl10 will make the 3207 SE you said only if he hunts all day but lets say that you hit me while he hasthat amount on him,still you dont get that amount and i suppose the SE you will get from the torture chamber will be much less.so what i am trying to say is it worth all the trouble and all the anger you cause to the new players?like i said i will not tell you how to play but have to say that i do understand the anger of dionysos and the rest.you have to admit that from their point of view they have a point.anyway this is between you but i still believe that the level limit of the subplasma should be applied
Dátum: 2023.01.25. 18:32:42
i think the idea of limiting the levels you can attack with subplasma is good.it is a good idea to avoid all this and also new players to be protected from very high lvl attacks.as manukind said the low lvls dont loose anything but also hitting a lvl 10 or 20 dont think that also gives anything to the high lvl attacker.so what is the point of hitting someone when you dont get anything from the attack?unless there is a special reason or a some hostility between them
Dátum: 2023.01.19. 21:17:58
you do understand that as you say that once is the event then it might have been something of the game the other might be something else you just keep saying that always is something that force you to attack lvls that are 200 lvls below you but actually this is your choice to attack so low lvls.cause sorry i have to agree with the others that i find it difficult to believe that are no players within 150 and 250 lvls that you can hit and actually gain more or inactive players if your cause is just to complete a task or anything else you might need.i see no reason,and this is my opinion only, to abuse the power you have on new players or much lower and weaker players than you.again this my opinion and i will not say to you how to play the game but try to put your place on the lower lvls that you hit.i dont know if your hits on me would have stopped after a while but the second day you attacked me and then your also high lv clanmate hit me on the same day i got premium and stayed cause i thought tha most propably most of your clan would follow.although i still dont understand why since i havent message or insult you or even given any reason to you or your clan for the attacks
Dátum: 2023.01.19. 20:03:48
like i said i will not debate with you for your attacks for the same reason i didnt message you when you attacked.simply there is no point.i already said that it might be a coincidence but like i said see it fom my point of view.the only way to see my activity is if i was on the lady alvariel list,which as much as i want cause i wouldnt mind the reward until now i never was even mentioned there.so the only way that you could see my activity is as you said if i have won something good on the whell,which is possible.but even it has nothing to do with how much SE i am earning.and i did answer on your private message that you send earlier although i found it ironic but nevertheless i did answer you.i dont keep track the attaks but some attacks you always remember especially when coming from high lvls and since you and your friend are the only ones with such a huge lvl difference i cannot forget them.attacks from the same or little higher players you forget cause it is part of the game.i call them normal attacks but this is my opinion.like i said here is nothing to figure out if it was and thought that will change anything i would had message you then.although it seems it wouldnt matter anyway.as for private messaging me i have no problem to answer but if you be ironic or insulting i wll not answer just to be clear
Dátum: 2023.01.19. 18:37:55
manukind like i said see it from my side of view.you attacked me and the next day you and your clan mate 200 plus also attacked.like i said it might be coincidence but see it on my side.as for me earning too much SE and draw your attention please clarify how did i draw your attention cause i really want to know.i am lvl28 i am not on the lady alvariel list cause as i see it except the first 2 categories all the others categories are made for high lvl players.so for sure you havent see me there.is there another way to see how much SE i get?cause i dont think so but i could be wrong so do inform me if you like.and last how much SE you think that i get eveyday to even matter for a high lvl as you?just curious like i said there is no point of debate you for something but do answer me the questions if you like
Dátum: 2023.01.19. 12:11:53
i dont come to forum unless a task require it but from what it seems it has been very activelate lately.
FOS i wish what you said wa true but unfortunately it is not.manukind has been attacking me even before the event.second day looks like he invited another lvl200 plus to join him and to be clear i never message him or insulted him.could be a coincidence but you have to admit that from my side of view it looks strange.so i have to be premium all the time to avoid attacks like this.i am not planning to buy any AS to keep beeing premium so when my AS finish either i will go on catacombes until i gather enough AS with the shard of loyalty to get enough AS to be able to be premium for at least one month or simply i wll leave the game.there are plenty games that you dont see this kind of players attitude.
ZEUS and DIONYSOS there is no point of wasting your time talking about the attacks,as you see manukind thiks that what he does is ok and from the comments you are not the first and you will not be the last.so argueing is pointless.make your review about the game on the gamers corner or any gamer site that you are following and just warn the other of what to expect if they join the game.after that is is their decision if they want to join the game or not but at least they will know what to excepct.especially the part about the doomlord battleknight and torn sections are very active and give you an idea of the game and what to expect when joining from the players and from the game.my mistake was that first joine and then read the forums.
Oldal: 1