Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
very popularjack sparrowFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1101. hozzászólás - 2023.01.19. 18:37:55 (Válasz manunkind #1100 hozzászólására.)
manukind like i said see it from my side of view.you attacked me and the next day you and your clan mate 200 plus also attacked.like i said it might be coincidence but see it on my side.as for me earning too much SE and draw your attention please clarify how did i draw your attention cause i really want to know.i am lvl28 i am not on the lady alvariel list cause as i see it except the first 2 categories all the others categories are made for high lvl players.so for sure you havent see me there.is there another way to see how much SE i get?cause i dont think so but i could be wrong so do inform me if you like.and last how much SE you think that i get eveyday to even matter for a high lvl as you?just curious like i said there is no point of debate you for something but do answer me the questions if you like
Pontszám: 10
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1102. hozzászólás - 2023.01.19. 18:46:20 (Válasz jack sparrow #1101 hozzászólására.)
i'm telling you it is a coincidence. i've not colluded with high-level players to attack you. i have no beef with you. the only thing i can think of is that you started off an event really strong, and i, and someone else, noticed and wanted a piece of it. i can't see your SE directly, but there are a handful of ways to observe someone's activity. and a lot of activity could mean a lot of SE. the more SE you earn, the more valuable you are in my torture chamber. if you know the date of the attack, we might be able to figure it out. i'm trying to be as transparent as possible.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.01.19. 19:05:46-kor
Pontszám: 5.76
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1103. hozzászólás - 2023.01.19. 20:03:48 (Válasz manunkind #1102 hozzászólására.)
like i said i will not debate with you for your attacks for the same reason i didnt message you when you attacked.simply there is no point.i already said that it might be a coincidence but like i said see it fom my point of view.the only way to see my activity is if i was on the lady alvariel list,which as much as i want cause i wouldnt mind the reward until now i never was even mentioned there.so the only way that you could see my activity is as you said if i have won something good on the whell,which is possible.but even it has nothing to do with how much SE i am earning.and i did answer on your private message that you send earlier although i found it ironic but nevertheless i did answer you.i dont keep track the attaks but some attacks you always remember especially when coming from high lvls and since you and your friend are the only ones with such a huge lvl difference i cannot forget them.attacks from the same or little higher players you forget cause it is part of the game.i call them normal attacks but this is my opinion.like i said here is nothing to figure out if it was and thought that will change anything i would had message you then.although it seems it wouldnt matter anyway.as for private messaging me i have no problem to answer but if you be ironic or insulting i wll not answer just to be clear
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1104. hozzászólás - 2023.01.19. 20:17:22 (Válasz jack sparrow #1103 hozzászólására.)
Jack, you have been respectful to me, and i return that favor.

right, you said it might have been a coincidence, and i am confirming that it was.

you are correct - i could have seen your name on the wheel of fortune, but that would not have triggered a subplasma attack unless i had some other reason to be looking for a target. that's why i still suspect there must've been some sort of task at play.

edit: i suppose one additional possibility is that i was completing a repeatable quest and ran out of targets during an off-day of the clan championship.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.01.19. 21:10:47-kor
Pontszám: 5.76
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1105. hozzászólás - 2023.01.19. 21:17:58 (Válasz manunkind #1104 hozzászólására.)
you do understand that as you say that once is the event then it might have been something of the game the other might be something else you just keep saying that always is something that force you to attack lvls that are 200 lvls below you but actually this is your choice to attack so low lvls.cause sorry i have to agree with the others that i find it difficult to believe that are no players within 150 and 250 lvls that you can hit and actually gain more or inactive players if your cause is just to complete a task or anything else you might need.i see no reason,and this is my opinion only, to abuse the power you have on new players or much lower and weaker players than you.again this my opinion and i will not say to you how to play the game but try to put your place on the lower lvls that you hit.i dont know if your hits on me would have stopped after a while but the second day you attacked me and then your also high lv clanmate hit me on the same day i got premium and stayed cause i thought tha most propably most of your clan would follow.although i still dont understand why since i havent message or insult you or even given any reason to you or your clan for the attacks
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1106. hozzászólás - 2023.01.19. 21:53:47 (Válasz jack sparrow #1098 hozzászólására.)
thanks for the advice it could work cause i am not planning to pay for not be attacked from lv200.although to gather shard of loyalty enough to get AS to play for one moth it will take a while.anyway if you have any other game worth trying message me.i already send you a message if you wan to answer back
Pontszám: 8.85
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1107. hozzászólás - 2023.01.20. 12:21:04 (Válasz jack sparrow #1105 hozzászólására.)
finally someone that actually understood what was the problem
Pontszám: 9
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1108. hozzászólás - 2023.01.20. 14:33:27 (Válasz zeus76 #1107 hozzászólására.)
you. lose. nothing.
Pontszám: 6.01
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1109. hozzászólás - 2023.01.20. 20:47:57 (Válasz manunkind #1108 hozzászólására.)
you still dont understand.waste of time someone to try to make you see what is wrong.keep bullying low lvls.but after a while dont start complaining that you dont have any active players since you and maybe others with the same logic as you keep driving the new players out of the game.
Pontszám: 8.67
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1110. hozzászólás - 2023.01.20. 20:52:46 (Válasz zeus76 #1109 hozzászólására.)
it's been a week.
Pontszám: 5.68
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1111. hozzászólás - 2023.01.20. 22:49:35 (Válasz zeus76 #1109 hozzászólására.)
you assume that because i disagree i don't understand. mechanically, subplasma attacks do not impact your gameplay whatsoever. your complaint is entirely emotional. and irrelevant. as i told you a week ago, i attacked you as part of a task. with the task completed, i have not attacked you since. you want to be heard? you have been heard. you were heard a week ago when i messaged you that, "I'd be annoyed if i were you too" and "i won't keep hitting you." yet here we are a week later.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.01.20. 22:55:15-kor
Pontszám: 6.43
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1112. hozzászólás - 2023.01.21. 00:59:04 (Válasz manunkind #1111 hozzászólására.)
no actually you dont understand when you say "I'd be annoyed if i were you too" and then keep doing it.you keep saying that and propably you said the same line to the others that complaint before but you keep doing it.so no you dont understand you just keep repeating the same excuse to all.
Pontszám: 8.03
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1113. hozzászólás - 2023.01.21. 21:56:27 (Válasz manunkind #1108 hozzászólására.)
you keep repeating same excuse all the time.you still think what you are doing is right
Pontszám: 7.96
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1114. hozzászólás - 2023.01.23. 02:08:15 (Válasz POSEIDON22 #1113 hozzászólására.)
i don't need an excuse. i am playing well within the rules. this is not a single-player game. i am using an item (subplasma) for its intended purpose (attacking a target outside of my usual range). i have offered you comprehensive explanation and patient advice.
Pontszám: 7.12
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1115. hozzászólás - 2023.01.23. 11:53:40 (Válasz manunkind #1114 hozzászólására.)
actually you are abusing the use of an item that was intended to add more targets not to bully new players 240 lvls below you
Pontszám: 7.78
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1116. hozzászólás - 2023.01.23. 14:44:44 (Válasz zeus76 #1115 hozzászólására.)
admin has responded to your abuse allegations in the negative.
Pontszám: 6.93
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1117. hozzászólás - 2023.01.23. 15:14:10 (Válasz zeus76 #1115 hozzászólására.)
that you continue to post under complaints rather than under suggestions tells us plenty about your motives. we get it. you don't like being attacked. aside from carrying on indefinitely, what do you propose to 'fix' this?
Pontszám: 7.54
likedAntidoteFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1118. hozzászólás - 2023.01.23. 17:14:10
As you can see below, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner with a level 20 character, or an experienced player with a relatively strong level 115 character.
The only difference is that I'm not offended at all after this, and not gonna be offended even if he continues to attack me twice every day for the rest of the year.

With a swift move your opponent deals the coup de grace to you.
You have taken too much damage, you fall to the ground unconscious.
In this battle you have dealt a total of 1028 damage and have taken 324045 damage. Your opponent drags you into the torture chamber.
Your opponent wins the battle and steals 0 soul-energy from you.
The one and only Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless.

Efficiency is key.
Pontszám: 6.78
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1119. hozzászólás - 2023.01.23. 18:33:59 (Válasz Antidote #1118 hozzászólására.)
give me a break.noone has problem if loose one battle.but the fact that you and manukind still find it right a lvl250 to keep attacking a lvl10 is simple idiotic.now if you cannot see that then i am not the one with the problem.according to you a lvl 250 to hit a lvl10 just to fill his ego is right cause you gain nothing for hitting a lvl10.no serious se from the battle,maybe if yu are lucky to get 20 se and no se from the torture chamber.unles you say to me that manukind is so desperate for the 3 SE he will get by dragging me to the torture chamber.if i was a lvl150 i could accept the lame excuse that attacks for se cause he will take more SE fom the torture.but to bully new players just for 2 or 3 SE is just lame
Pontszám: 7.33
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1120. hozzászólás - 2023.01.23. 18:51:20 (Válasz POSEIDON22 #1119 hozzászólására.)
twice.
Pontszám: 5.92
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!