Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Urul

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.12.03. 10:50:19
manukind i think i was very clear on how both sides see it(the attacker and the defender).you say there is no harm done but you also admit that there is no point of that kind of attacks .and lets be honest if for example you were attacke me how much SE you would earn? 1000?i dont think so although like i said i am only making guesses since i havent tried the torture chamber yet.but lets say you get 1000,i suppose that amount that on my level is good on your lvl and on how much your stats might worth is nothing.but correct me if i a am wrong cause like i said i am making guesses.so you say you do no harm but you dont gain anything also.so what would be the point of that attack?from questions not answered you also didnt answer that question.
Of course noone can force you to do or stop that kind of attacks,and you are right that you have that legal right but on that part i have to agree with the others when say that on that kind of attacks a misuse of the subplasma attack is made.i also agree that a limit on how much lower lvls can you hit below your lvl can u attack with subplasma.i see no harm on that also.now since the developers as i see it dont care to find a solution a little courtesy and respect from the high lvls towards the new or low lv players as i see it would solve the problem.but from what i saw and i went back reading all the comments on the complain section(yes i was curious enough to spend all this time to read them.lol) this is not something new.
now you have to agree in what players say that hiding the reports isnt a solution.at least with that i believe you will agree also.
Dátum: 2023.12.02. 13:20:49
manukind i think ppl have already explained to you but you dont want to see it from their point of view.so let me try to explain it as i see it,from the defender sight ok?personally i dont have a problem losing fights within normal range,like i already said i found it challenging than annoying.although the daily hits from one player might become annoying still remains challenging.now when you have a player that is 200 lvl above you hitting you is different thing.lets say for example (because we are making this conversation) you attack me.i am lvl19 and you are lvl269.shouldnt i be annoyed from that attack?ofcourse i would.do you gain anything from that attack?as you and many players including your clansmate admitted you dont get anything significent.the money that you might get from the torture chamber is almost nothing(i am only making guesses here from what all of you have said so far,since the torture chamber on my clan isnt ready yet).so whats the point of your attack?i can say mocking me,i can say that you did it because you were bored i can say many things and so can you,but the result is the same.you dont get anything worth and i am getting the very least annoyed but you.now add the fact that i am actullay paying you through the torture chamber for that attack and you will understand why low lvls like me are getting annoyed.from your point of view you dont do nothing wrong,maybe you are right i cannot see it from your point of view now, but also what you do is also pointless for your lvl,right?as i understand if there is a task at some point appear the crystal clan that you can do that task without annoying anyone,you can do that task by hitting someon one your lvl and actually get more se or you can do the task by hitting some random inactive player or npc.so there are other option to do your task instead going after new players.since some players have this as a strategy why would be so bad to be a limit on how much lower lvl you can hit with subplasma?or attacks with subplasma not to have any effect on the defender(including not to be able to drag him to the torture chamber)?and seriously now hidind the battle reports isnt a solution and yes players have every right to get angry for doing that instead finding a solution or even hear the suggestions of the players,dont you agree?and one last thing cause the last to days things have been firing up with insults and on personal lvl sometimes.why someone that complain for attack from someone that is 200 lvls above him is a whinner?in this case what this attack make the attacker that even say he would be looking for him daily?why someone that left from the game for any reason and came back should get attacked with personal insults here?this is a game guys not a job and not real life.anyway i dont know if saying that i added my self to anyone hit list and personally i dont care.as long as i can stay premium those attacks dont concern me anyway,if at some point i cannot be or dont want to i can leave the game or go to the catacombes and follow the strategy from what i understand many are doing.hide until i gather enough AS to come back again....or simply i might not come back again.luckily for all of us there are plenty games out there,some with better players attitude some with even worse.personally i have experienced both.but to say to another play leave the game or i will make you leave or leave the game it will be better also is incorrect.less players mean inactivity,inactivity amnytimes meaning closing the server.so by making new players or old players leaving the game at some point might effect you if the server closes.think abou it
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 22:54:59
sorry manukind but i also disagree on that.being drag to the torture chamber has an effect on the player and for sure it is not like the avatar.also being dragged to a torture chamber with a chance to escape is completly different being dragged to the torture chamber of someone that is 200 lvl above you.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 21:42:37
manukind since in normal attacks and in subplasma attacks you can be dragged to the torture chamber there is an effect on the player.if you mean that no damage is done with the subplasma attack this is entirely different thing
Dátum: 2023.11.28. 22:15:33
so correct me if i am wrong.the issue with high lvls attacking low lvls to drag them to the torture chamber exist for quite some time.and many complain and many suggestions have been made so far right?so besides hiding the battles reports did any other action took place or any of those suggestions,which from what i understand were rejected,ever found out why those were rejected?
Dátum: 2023.11.26. 20:59:53
manukind in order what you are saying to be working the other must be loaded to get more SE.cause i tried your way i has one lvl of pit earnings,10 portal earnings and still got the same amount like before.i dont know how much more you mean i have to be loaded but to have 100.000 like zodiac said is impossible for my lvl.so as i understad what you say is only working if the opponent has also too much SE on him,but in this case how much loaded would a low lvl be for a high lvl to worth hitting him?anyway for me what you said didnt work i might be doing something wrong
Dátum: 2023.11.25. 01:25:34
manukind on my lvl from each battle i get 64 SEi have no problem to do 4 duels without any SE if i could drag 4 on my torture chamber.from what you all saying about the torture chamber probably i would get more then 256 SE.so either way as i see it i am still winning.
Dátum: 2023.11.24. 21:35:48
manukind sorry but i dont see how the scarab will make me stop making any duels,since if i dont have anything on me i will not loose anything and still get to drag him to the torture chamber from where i will take SE,why should that stop me?
Dátum: 2023.11.24. 11:52:00
so as i see it if the scarab is available all will be happy.and i from what i have read in the comments many have made that suggestion.so did anyone received an answer form the developers on why this change havent happen yet?
Dátum: 2023.11.23. 23:03:54
Just a small problem, if you don't have soul energy on your character you won't win soul energy on a victorious duel , so no point attacking ( you get XP and 0 SE, not fun).
but since you will drag him to the torture chamber you will get SE.but if a low has the scarab you will not get anything so it will be no point on attacking him so the low lvls actually are protected from the very high lvls since there will be no point of attacking them,right?
Dátum: 2023.11.23. 22:24:11
i do have some questions.since the high lvls say that they dont do subplasma attacks why is such a problem the scarab to be available for all or with subplasma attacks not to be able to drag someone to the torture chamber?
as i read in the scarab description(thanks fos i actullay use your profile to find the description since you said you have it) it says that the aattcker is losing all the money thta he has on him right?so if you have no SE on you you dont actually loose anything right?so how will that effect the pvp?you can attack when you have no SE on you and nothing will happen.correct me if i am wrong and i have misunderstood the description.so as i understand and from what you all said,and do correct me again if i am wrong.i am lvl19 if i had the scarab and someone atatcked me with subplasma he would have lost all the se that would have on him and he couldnt drag me to the torture chamber due to the scarab right?so the scarab is protecting low lvls from high lvls attacks or with attacks that need subplasma but it is not available and impossible for low lvls to get it,right?so i dont see how making the scarab available for all,if they want to buy it,would effect the pvp.as i see it it will protect the low lvls from getting atatcked from much higher lvls but it woulldnt effect the normal duels.again if i have misunderstood something feel free to correct me
Dátum: 2023.11.23. 12:11:53
i dont have a problem losing from an opponent of my lvl,i actually find it challenging although the big clans bulding giving big advantages to some low lvl players but thats ok.
Dátum: 2023.11.22. 11:40:27
to be honest i prefer to fight withing a normal range of opponets no matter if a win or lose instead of fighting mush higher lvls with no chance to fight back
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 21:16:21
so let me see if i understood correct since propably my lvl is too low to see all the building and the relics you say.subplasma was created so that the lv200 can hit lvl 20?and drag them to the torture chamber where the lvl20 actually paying the lvl200 to hit him daily?and there is a relic to be protected from subplasma attacks but you cannot actually get it but only if you are a high lvl?
Oldal: 1