Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
very popularUrulFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1521. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 21:42:37 (Válasz manunkind #1519 hozzászólására.)
manukind since in normal attacks and in subplasma attacks you can be dragged to the torture chamber there is an effect on the player.if you mean that no damage is done with the subplasma attack this is entirely different thing
Pontszám: 9.17
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1522. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 22:20:08 (Válasz valorian #1520 hozzászólására.)
being dragged into the torture chamber has no effect on you.
Pontszám: 6.34
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1523. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 22:26:53 (Válasz manunkind #1522 hozzászólására.)
it affects you just as much as your avatar does.
Pontszám: 6.34
very popularUrulFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1524. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 22:54:59 (Válasz manunkind #1522 hozzászólására.)
sorry manukind but i also disagree on that.being drag to the torture chamber has an effect on the player and for sure it is not like the avatar.also being dragged to a torture chamber with a chance to escape is completly different being dragged to the torture chamber of someone that is 200 lvl above you.
Pontszám: 9.18
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1525. hozzászólás - 2023.12.01. 23:04:56
This one just hit me... If you open the character's page of someone in your normal duel range there are two swords next to the character's picture one for normal attacks and one for subplasma attacks, if you chose the subplasma attack does the target get a notification? As anyone tested this?
A hozzászólást DoomlordFos módosította 2023.12.01. 23:05:26-kor
Pontszám: 9.70
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1526. hozzászólás - 2023.12.02. 00:11:32 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1525 hozzászólására.)
i do not believe so.
Pontszám: 5.21
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1527. hozzászólás - 2023.12.02. 00:13:41 (Válasz Urul #1524 hozzászólására.)
Urul, what is the effect then? how does being dragged into the torture chamber via subplasma affect you? no damage, no lost SE. so what exactly is the ruinous effect?
Pontszám: 5.54
very popularUrulFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1528. hozzászólás - 2023.12.02. 13:20:49 (Válasz manunkind #1527 hozzászólására.)
manukind i think ppl have already explained to you but you dont want to see it from their point of view.so let me try to explain it as i see it,from the defender sight ok?personally i dont have a problem losing fights within normal range,like i already said i found it challenging than annoying.although the daily hits from one player might become annoying still remains challenging.now when you have a player that is 200 lvl above you hitting you is different thing.lets say for example (because we are making this conversation) you attack me.i am lvl19 and you are lvl269.shouldnt i be annoyed from that attack?ofcourse i would.do you gain anything from that attack?as you and many players including your clansmate admitted you dont get anything significent.the money that you might get from the torture chamber is almost nothing(i am only making guesses here from what all of you have said so far,since the torture chamber on my clan isnt ready yet).so whats the point of your attack?i can say mocking me,i can say that you did it because you were bored i can say many things and so can you,but the result is the same.you dont get anything worth and i am getting the very least annoyed but you.now add the fact that i am actullay paying you through the torture chamber for that attack and you will understand why low lvls like me are getting annoyed.from your point of view you dont do nothing wrong,maybe you are right i cannot see it from your point of view now, but also what you do is also pointless for your lvl,right?as i understand if there is a task at some point appear the crystal clan that you can do that task without annoying anyone,you can do that task by hitting someon one your lvl and actually get more se or you can do the task by hitting some random inactive player or npc.so there are other option to do your task instead going after new players.since some players have this as a strategy why would be so bad to be a limit on how much lower lvl you can hit with subplasma?or attacks with subplasma not to have any effect on the defender(including not to be able to drag him to the torture chamber)?and seriously now hidind the battle reports isnt a solution and yes players have every right to get angry for doing that instead finding a solution or even hear the suggestions of the players,dont you agree?and one last thing cause the last to days things have been firing up with insults and on personal lvl sometimes.why someone that complain for attack from someone that is 200 lvls above him is a whinner?in this case what this attack make the attacker that even say he would be looking for him daily?why someone that left from the game for any reason and came back should get attacked with personal insults here?this is a game guys not a job and not real life.anyway i dont know if saying that i added my self to anyone hit list and personally i dont care.as long as i can stay premium those attacks dont concern me anyway,if at some point i cannot be or dont want to i can leave the game or go to the catacombes and follow the strategy from what i understand many are doing.hide until i gather enough AS to come back again....or simply i might not come back again.luckily for all of us there are plenty games out there,some with better players attitude some with even worse.personally i have experienced both.but to say to another play leave the game or i will make you leave or leave the game it will be better also is incorrect.less players mean inactivity,inactivity amnytimes meaning closing the server.so by making new players or old players leaving the game at some point might effect you if the server closes.think abou it
Pontszám: 8.68
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1529. hozzászólás - 2023.12.02. 13:55:12 (Válasz Urul #1528 hozzászólására.)
this is what we are saying all this time urul.it is not so hard to understand it but some they dont want to understand it.
Pontszám: 9.14
popularvanom77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1530. hozzászólás - 2023.12.02. 14:25:30 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1525 hozzászólására.)
havent try it but the logic says that it will not appear also.since the programming is when the subplasma is used for a abattle the battle never to appear all the battles with subplasma are hidden.so now even battles within the same range due to this glitch,bug,change call it whatever you like it.so the torure chamber battles even in normal range are hidden and even if you can escape you still dont know it.and yet some players still say hidding the battles reports dont have any effect.
Pontszám: 9.19
very popularthor77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1531. hozzászólás - 2023.12.02. 15:14:12 (Válasz Urul #1528 hozzászólására.)
most propably you have been already cursed by galutsa fro even saying that and for being active.i didnt even involved and the galutsa obsession started.as you said as long as you are premium dont even bother with toxic players cuase simple they dont want to understand and keep doing their best to ruin your game.if you dont know how to check if you are sursed or not message me to tell you how to check it.
Pontszám: 9.38
popularolethrosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1532. hozzászólás - 2023.12.02. 18:07:18 (Válasz thor77 #1531 hozzászólására.)
yes she cursed me too but i laugh with her thinking her checking if she can hit me on daily base instead of just playing the game but she has no obsession,right? and the hunting of low lvls have ceased right manukind?
Pontszám: 8.21
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1533. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 02:28:14 (Válasz Urul #1528 hozzászólására.)
Urul, you still didn't answer. what is the effect on the defender who is pulled into the torture chamber via subplasma?
answer: there is no effect. you may be annoyed or insulted or feel violated, but there is literally no effect. in game terms, it can be safely ignored.
i will decide for myself if it's worthwhile for me to make subplasma attacks, a perfectly legal use of an item intended to allow attacks outside of the normal range.
my question for you and for everyone who seems to have a problem with subplasma attacks remains what is the effect?
and the reason it's hard to answer is because there is none. this entire complaints forum is full of ...hurt feelings.
Pontszám: 6.10
very popularUrulFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1534. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 10:50:19 (Válasz manunkind #1533 hozzászólására.)
manukind i think i was very clear on how both sides see it(the attacker and the defender).you say there is no harm done but you also admit that there is no point of that kind of attacks .and lets be honest if for example you were attacke me how much SE you would earn? 1000?i dont think so although like i said i am only making guesses since i havent tried the torture chamber yet.but lets say you get 1000,i suppose that amount that on my level is good on your lvl and on how much your stats might worth is nothing.but correct me if i a am wrong cause like i said i am making guesses.so you say you do no harm but you dont gain anything also.so what would be the point of that attack?from questions not answered you also didnt answer that question.
Of course noone can force you to do or stop that kind of attacks,and you are right that you have that legal right but on that part i have to agree with the others when say that on that kind of attacks a misuse of the subplasma attack is made.i also agree that a limit on how much lower lvls can you hit below your lvl can u attack with subplasma.i see no harm on that also.now since the developers as i see it dont care to find a solution a little courtesy and respect from the high lvls towards the new or low lv players as i see it would solve the problem.but from what i saw and i went back reading all the comments on the complain section(yes i was curious enough to spend all this time to read them.lol) this is not something new.
now you have to agree in what players say that hiding the reports isnt a solution.at least with that i believe you will agree also.
Pontszám: 9.26
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1535. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 11:36:00 (Válasz Urul #1534 hozzászólására.)
urul i think you wasting your time.it is not that it is hard for manukind to understand it,ofcourse he understand what so many players are telling him,he just dont want to admit it or stop it.for example if he drags you to his torture chamber even in your more profitable day he will not get more than 400 se from the torture chamber.on his lvl this is nothing,even on my lvl i wouldnt bother to ruin someone else game for that amount.a battle in the championship would give more se than hitting a lvl19 like you. simply dont worth ruin your game or up set you or annoy you.it is not that some player dont understand that,or that actually gain something serious from that it is just their mentality.you saw on the previous comments what was said.i will be watching for you,i will be checking on you bla bla bla.empty threats from "players" only showing their obsessions.
Pontszám: 8.72
popularolethrosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1536. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 15:09:27 (Válasz manunkind #1533 hozzászólására.)
in the terms of not answering the question manukind you still dont answer also.you say you dont gain anything serious from that kind of attack(obviously a lvl100 and above will give you more SE) so why some high lvls of your clan focus on attacks that as you admitted they dont give anything to them?why the obsession with the daily cursing and stalking veeryday if you can hit the players even below lvl50?why so negative if there is a limit on how much ower lvls you can hit with subplasma?
Pontszám: 8.54
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1537. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 18:38:19 (Válasz manunkind #1533 hozzászólására.)
i think that have been answered too many times and from many players to you manukind.you dont want to understand it and you keep avoiding to answer also something.since as you already admitted you will gain more from a championship battle why you keep targeting new players?obviously it is not about the se or for a task
Pontszám: 7.95
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1538. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 18:45:50 (Válasz olethros #1536 hozzászólására.)
olethros, i do not oppose subplasma range limits. i've even suggested them before (scroll back). but i also see them as unnecessary given the total innocuousness of these attacks.

i cannot speak for others, but if i am filling my torture chamber, i would rather fill it with active players than inactive players. and when high-level players are unavailable and mid-level players are unavailable, low-level players are better than nothing.

Urul, the absence of the subplasma reports might have been a solution had they never been available in the first place (like minion attack reports), but i agree that removing them isn't much of a solution.
Pontszám: 6.41
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1539. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 18:53:10 (Válasz Dionysos #1537 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, you keep saying it's already been answered. try this little experiment. respond to this post with your answer and nothing else. the harm caused to your character by being dragged into a torture chamber via subplasma is what? you can't answer because there is none, literally none. as in totally harmless.
Pontszám: 6.41
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1540. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 20:39:39 (Válasz manunkind #1538 hozzászólására.)
so manukind you literrally want us to believe that there are not enought players to fill your torture chamber??and that you are so desperate for SE that you would hit a lvl10 just to take the 20 or 30 SE from the torture chamber?and one time you say i havent done this attacks for a long time(proven many times that you lied on that,but this is not the opoint at the time),then you say i dont do it but i do it only when the game "forces" me to do it( which i dont see how the game forces you to attack a lvl10 only you feeling forced for that kind of attacks) and now you say that you actually do it all the time to fill your torture chamber.
Pontszám: 8.36
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!