Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - joker22

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 19:41:23
manukind how many players of lvl 30 you know that have the scarab or can win the bid when appear on the auction which is also not so often??pls do answer that
Dátum: 2023.06.25. 19:57:15
manukind you are right and you are wrong at the same time.you are right that with the scarab a 200 lvl hitting a lvl10 will not drag him to the the torture,this was written before.but have in mind also this.i am lvl 16 so
1.the auction is not available for me yet
2.the scarab cannot be bought on the relics
3.the scarab appears on the auction very rare and the bids are impossible for a lvl20 to compete.usually is above 1000 coins,so basically only lvl60 and above that havent bid anything might have a chance.but usually the lvl200 hitting lower lvl than this.and i have personal experience from when i was lvl 15!!and i am talking about daily attacks.
4.you say that it is not affect the attack?imagine to be lvl16 and have daily attacks from a lvl 200 and above.and to know that he will not stop because if you keep playing he will be keep hitting you because he earns money from your play.this is enough reason for someone to leave the game.
5.as you say a lvl20 doesnt loose anthing but really how much will a lvl200 wll win from a lvl16?does it worth the daily attacks and drive new players off the game?i mean honestly with all the complains that i have read about you and now about galuska i wouldnt even bother to hit so low lvls if i were you just to stop ppl compalining and would be hitting much higher lvl,like 150 and above that would actually give me more SE.really does it worth the trouble for the 200 or 300 that you will get by dragging a lvl 20 on the torture?unles the reaosn is other and not the SE
Dátum: 2023.05.19. 08:36:24
manukind who told you that i am not investing on my clans building?if you remeber the amounts to build are huge,which i understand that and it is logic,so it takes a lot of time to build them.i think you cannot agree on that also.the removal of the clan bonuses will make the championship more fair for all.at the moment you can see that especially on the low lvls the winners are always players from the high clans that are not even playing and just hide on the catacombes.so i hope you undersatnd that even an active stronger player caanot win on the championship a weaker high lvl clan player that doesnt even play.again i will disagree with you with the spider problem relating to the championships.as far as it goes with the chamionships spiders exist only because of the ckan bonuses and the free abilities reward.it is plus 2 on all abilities everymonth.as you see john wick said that already has won 36championships and he is lvl14!we talk about 252 free ability points!tell me a way that a player on that lvl can beat him if he is not also on a high lvl clan?noone.players fom even medium clans like mine cannot beat him that is a fact.now if your suggestion is instead of free abilities the reward to be a medium amount of SE i totally agree with you that will reduce the championship spiders for sure.but in order the chamoionship to be more fair i also believe that removing the clan bonuses ONLY for the championshipsand the reward to be SE instead of free abilities would be the ideal change.but we both know by now that this will never happen.but you cannot blame players that trying to make a change
Dátum: 2023.05.18. 20:58:34
players are incentivized to be as powerful as possible for their level. so why advance levels if you can dig in and keep winning? you just described a spider player.and yes without the clan bonuses a spider player wouldnt just hide.if the reward was just a medium amount of se instead of all the abilities raised a spider had no reason to exist cause active players can easily beat him.now regarding you clansmate if i have read correctly noone blamed him but they said that a low lvl can join a high clan with a moderate soulwell not as big as your clan even before lvl15 since the amount of building energy doubles due to a building..i suppose this can be done.the argumet as i understood is to be or not to be included the clan bonuses on the championships and only there, not duels between different lvls.as i understood water says the clan bonuses to be excluded ONLY in clan championships so that the championship to be fair for all players on high lvl clans and new clans,i dont see whats wrong with that.you can have the clan bonuses for all other activities like duels etc.you still have the clan advantage just not on the championship. as for your your fundemental question i think it is already answered.since you can have a clan with your friends why should you forced to join a big clan that at some point might kick you out?if it was all the new players to be forced to join the high clans in order to be able to play then the creation of a clan shouldnt be an option just the choice of the horde.and to make a suggestion to improve the game doesnt mean that you want to change it but improve it.again for this reason the topic on the forum exist and also the develpment ticket that you can make.the question is if the developers actually read the suggestions and consider do something or not.
Dátum: 2023.05.07. 18:24:40
so what are you saying manukind?unless someone put a limit on your use os subplasma you will keep hitting lvl20?cause there is no need to put a limit on the subplasma lvl you can hit players only in a range of 40 lvl lower than you as you ask.it is your choice to hit lvl20.but if hitting a lvl20 cost you 1 sublasma and 40 duel point you must be fool to keep hitting lvl20 players.your suggestion doesnt need to be applied by the developers you can use your subplasma to only hit targets that are 40 lvl below you instead of 220 lvls below you.i still think the increased cost of duel point is the best solution for players 200 lvl and above to stop hitting players that are 200 lvl below them.
Dátum: 2023.05.06. 19:43:07
i have the same question manukind.how will increasing the normal range will stop you from hitting low lvl players?since you can use now the subplasma to hit players in that range but you are hitting lvls that are lvl20?the only thing that doubling the normal range is that you will hit more lower lvl without using subplasma.
Oldal: 1