Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - baggybag

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2012.01.16. 15:16:27
i hate it writing again and again the same things. İ CANT SEE THE CRYSTAL CLAN İN THE DUEL PAGE. this has been going on now for weeks. could you please fix this problem.

hunchback w2
Dátum: 2012.01.16. 15:15:12
i hate it writing again and again the same things. İ CANT SEE THE CRYSTAL CLAN İN THE DUEL PAGE. this has been going on now for weeks. could you please fix this problem.

hunchback w2
Dátum: 2012.01.15. 19:34:44
and i am hunchback from w2
Dátum: 2012.01.15. 19:33:50
dear admins, i am getting sick of this limit for the SE you get from duels. Look the best side of this game is you dont have to login everyday. but when i accumulate 40-50 DP and if i even have one duel in which i get around 30-40k i begin to get about 1/2 or 1/3 of SE i should get from duels. i am even giving away my APs to be in the range of other players. this way i am loosing my advantage of being a dueller.
you have made this rule because some other players were abusing it but i am a legitimate player, i have never cheated. why am i being punished? you have to look to this topic. increase the limit or think another way but please solve this problem.
Dátum: 2012.01.08. 06:03:58
you are at war with them sbart, so you should be able to see them, while we were at war i could see them too. the war ended and the happy days came to an end too. now clan page-->list...etc.

hunchback W2
Dátum: 2012.01.07. 07:36:13
dear admins sorry to bother you again in so short a time but the duel page problem with crystal clan players still continue. if you are not in war with them you dont see them on the duel page and have to go to their clan page/list of players etc. this is too time consuming believe me. it has been now about 1-2 weeks for this problem. could you please look at it as soon as possible.

with regards

hunchback w2
Dátum: 2012.01.05. 05:40:29
having more crystal clan players would be good but the problem is not the number of players i can attack. another example: a few weeks ago i catched a player: my first duel brought me 139k SE, i MB continuum dimunition and attacked again in 35 min i got around 90k, in another 35 min i got around 40k and he was unconcious. you see i reached the limit in 3 duels, so the next duels brought me SE which was unacceptable with the XP i got. this is bad bussiness for players like me, who follow players who use their APs. the limit has to be increased kethios. i hope you will think like me and other duellers.
i also understand the reasoning but we shouldnt be the ones who pay the price for which we didnt do anything wrong.

hunchback W2
Dátum: 2012.01.04. 17:45:00
dear admins, i dont know when it began but this limit for the SE we win (when you get to limit the creative affinity doesnt work, right?) from duels is making things hard for me and may be to other duellers. the situation is like this: i came top in duel SE in alvariel medallions, when it was certain i was coming first i begin to accumulate my duel points for this month. i begin to spend them, i have to spend them as soon as possible because the crystal clan is going away in a very near future, and if they go i will not be able to spend my DP and will be dysadvantaged. if i even make 3-4 good duels i am getting to the limit and after that what is the point for the duels.
i spend everything i got to became a good dueller (ability, skills, AA, pet equipment or my equipment) everything.
could you please reconsider the limit, it should be at least twice what it is now. i dont know the exact limit but if i make "normal" duels (with no extra SE) by 50 or 60 duels i come to the limit. this is unfair to duellers.

hunchback W2
Dátum: 2011.12.17. 15:55:52
dear admins, the crystal clan players still donot appear in my duel page. is there anybody there who have the same problem? i can attack them on their clan page/list of players but it takes time etc.
it has been now 2 or 3 days, could you please fix this problem as soon as possible or at least say something about it.

and clan quests please.
hunchback world 2
Dátum: 2011.12.15. 20:25:07
this side has been fun to read. thank you guys.
thank god i didnt write any question except for quests.

hunchback
Dátum: 2011.12.15. 18:27:50
crystal clan is back, they can attack me but they dont appear on the duel page. i went to their clan page-->list of players-->chose a player and attacked and i could attack.
could you find a solution to this problem please.
one other player in my clan has the same problem.

world 2 hunchback
other player: world 2 trackur
Dátum: 2011.12.03. 14:23:38
soul huckster, relics: bracers of Friendship
Dátum: 2011.12.02. 17:18:32
vyasa, thank you for your hard work. you are the messenger here. as i see it you really care what we ask you and you try to do your best. thank you again.

hunchback w2
Dátum: 2011.12.02. 15:45:44
i second that.

i wrote about 3 adventures, and i wrote them only for BOAS. it is not an easy thing to do, plus the control time is too long (same thing happened to me, had to wait for 5-6 days or something).
Dátum: 2011.12.02. 06:05:02
Date of the next championship: Today, 03:00

what does this mean? is it 3.00 or 15.00?
wrld2
Dátum: 2011.12.01. 17:09:40
sorry to ask again but what happened to clan quests, i think we are getting a little tired and as "cruel and f. mercurry" says, we are getting slightly mad.
Dátum: 2011.11.24. 15:23:31
thanks vyasa, yes the exp my pets get increased.

hunchback world 2
Dátum: 2011.11.22. 16:54:11
i think there is something wrong with the xeno reward: pet experience increases by %12. it hasnt increased the experience my pets got from kennel or duels.
i also got %8 AA increase reward but i dont know if it increased the AA i get or not.
am i wrong?
hunchback
world 2
Dátum: 2011.11.08. 10:22:29
ok thanks vyasa.
is there any news for clan quests?
Dátum: 2011.11.07. 22:45:48
yes i also think you can get to %100 infection by this potion.

vyasa could you learn this please for sure, and if yes, about the skill points too.
Oldal: 1234