Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dedhed

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 11:06:54
Question about what sharks dont have that other fish do...

Answer given is "Bones"

*sharks and all other fishes belonging to the class Chondrichthyes lack true bone, but rather have cartilaginous skeletons*

But isn't the "Jaw bone" a bone?
Dátum: 2010.06.08. 14:05:19
Has been fixed now

I'm guessing the Games Master was on vacation
Dátum: 2010.06.06. 21:54:32
I have been a p2p player for a week now.

I uploaded an avatar that was the right dimensions (120x120), the correct file type & file size, but my original avatar hasn't changed yet.

After I submitted my change, I got a message saying that it will have to be checked by the Games master, but nothing has happened.

Do you know who I have to contact to get this changed?

Character: Dedhed (World 1)
Dátum: 2010.05.29. 12:38:16
Would anyone be interested in using one?

It would be moderated (hopefully by some of the Doomlord Admin/Evaluators).
Dátum: 2010.05.29. 12:25:01
If you don't know, just search for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pictures" on the net.
Dátum: 2010.05.29. 12:19:51
Sorry I'm in the Emerald Horde.
Dátum: 2010.05.29. 12:03:32
Can anyone please help me?

I'm stuck on the "Lose at least 100 SE in a duel which you initiate" Quest, with my World 2 Doomlord.

I was attacking players a lot higher than me certain that I would lose & they would take over 100 SE, but they always took less, no matter how much SE I had.

So I changed tactic & waited until a more powerful Doomlord attacked me & took over 100 SE then I would attack him/her, below are the last 3 attacks I initiated:

Your opponent drained 90 soul-energy from you. (previously taken 231 SE)
Your opponent drained 19 soul-energy from you. (previously taken 158 SE)
Your opponent drained 66 soul-energy from you. (previously taken 301 SE)

I am aware this is purely down to bad luck on my part... so...

- If there are any Doomlords out-there that are Level 16 or above with over 300 Ability total, please message me for a nice easy win & guaranteed 100 SE.
Dátum: 2010.05.28. 10:56:11
Weight for weight, what is the strongest material: concrete, steel or human bones?

plastic
concrete
human bones
steal

- Where does is say "PLASTIC" in the question? also "STEAL" is not the same as "STEEL"!

- btw plastic & steel are both wrong answers

again who passes these questions???
Dátum: 2010.05.27. 11:47:23
Not so much as an error, but more a question about a question...

Q:
Which letter drive is no longer used by computers?

A:
/B drive

but there is also "/A drive" listed as a possible answer.

my question is - do computers still use /A drives(floppy disks)?

I thought they were also obselete I have bought 3 PCs in the last 4 years (not all for myself) but none of them had floppy disk drives.
-----------------------------------------------------
found this on another site:

You May Need To Buy A New Computer If...
•...your processor speed is less than 1.0 gigahertz (GHz). Most operating systems and application software these days demand a lot from your system. A speedy processor will help you browse the Internet, run your word processor and play games with ease. On a Windows PC, click the Start button, then Control Panel, then System to see your processor information. If the speed is listed in megahertz instead of gigahertz, see if any friends need a new anchor for their fishing boat.
•...your computer has less than 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM memory. Again, the System Properties window will show how much RAM is installed. I recommend at least 1GB (1000MB) of RAM for smooth and speedy performance. Go for 2GB of RAM if you're running Vista.
•...you are running a version of Windows that begins with a "3" or a "9" (Windows 3.1, Win95, or Win98). These versions lack the security features and technological advances required for safe computing and protection from identity theft. If you have a Mac that's NOT running OS X, the same applies.
•...you have a monitor that's 14-inch or smaller. Most websites will not display properly on an old 14-inch monitor, and the larger 17-inch models are now standard.
•...you try to install a program and you get the error "Operating System not supported."
•...you try to upgrade the Operating System and get an error message that the hardware is not supported.
•...your computer has no USB ports. Most peripheral devices such as the mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner and external hard drives now use USB connections.
•...your computer has a 5.25 inch disk drive! Actually if you have even a 3.5-inch floppy disk drive, you may qualify. Software has outgrown the floppy disk, and the mere presence of a floppy drive on your machine may indicate that it's time to take it out back and shoot it.

[edit - typo]
Dátum: 2010.05.21. 15:34:42
Question:
How many sides does a pyramid have?
the correct answer is marked at 5.

The question needs to be more specific.
A square based pyramid has 5 sides.
A triangle based pyramid has 4 sides.
Dátum: 2010.04.30. 15:43:15
What is Malbhoro, Colt or Belmont?
cars
cities
movies
tobacco products

"Malbhoro" got past the evaluaion?
Dátum: 2010.04.28. 09:48:28
What is not accurate in the expression "shooting star"?

Its a star, but is too slolw to call it shooting
Its shooting, but its not a star. Its a meteor
Nothing, the expession is just fine
Its not a star and is too slow to call it shooting

I have an idea of what the person that thought up this question was trying to say, but damn!!! they don't half make it look confusing
Dátum: 2010.04.15. 14:11:28
Due to outside influences I have put a password on the room.
password is: Horde

/join #Doomlord Horde

type the above to enter
Dátum: 2010.04.15. 13:48:34
-taken from the Chatroom section:

UN-OFFICIAL DOOMLORD CHATROOM

Search: www.mibbit.com

Then click on: Launch Mibbit WebChat

on the Log-in screen you will need to enter:
IRC: Mibbit [webirc] - is the default.
Nick: (your name)
Channel: #Doomlord

I have place a "Bot" in there to moderate until the room becomes wider-used, as I cannot be in there all of the time.

Please make the most of this facility & dont use the "F-word" the Bot doesnt like it!

ps. English is the language of the room, please stick to it.

A little about Mibbit WebChat
With Mibbit, chatting online is easy, just choose your nickname, pick a channel and press go! You don't need to sign up for an account and you can use it from wherever you are with just a web browser.
Dátum: 2010.04.11. 20:42:22
*edited*
fixed.
Dátum: 2010.04.03. 23:38:43
Shhh... Be very very quiet... I'm hunting Wabbits
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 11:32:39
Idézet: TheLion - 2010.03.19. 14:28:15
I've had a couple of instances where I am hunting for 10 minutes (twice) but only recevie one quiz question. To be honest, it may happen when I do longer hunts but I just didn't notice because I don't keep track of how many questions come up. has anyone else experienced this?

Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.03.19. 18:12:55
Did you previously cancel a hunt. The system will remember previously answered questions and apply them to your next hunt, even if you cancel your current hunt.

The Lion: please check out my thread in the "Quiz" Section called "Quiz Olympics". You will see that you maybe be having a similar problem.
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 11:29:59
Idézet: Skapunkno1 - 2010.03.21. 11:00:03
I had this problem a couple of times in the normal quiz I accidently pressed mouse button twice. did not have problem in olympics though.

I thought that I may have accidentally done that... so I make sure I only click once, but it still happens
Dátum: 2010.03.16. 12:42:18
Spelling error:

The "eric arthur blair" question.

correct answer is: george orvell

It is ORWELL not ORVELL

Eric Arthur Blair (25 June 1903 – 21 January 1950), better known by his pen name George Orwell, was an English novelist and journalist
Dátum: 2010.03.15. 21:37:21
Which number has it's letters in alphabetical order?

Correct answer is: 40 (fourty)

How can this be so???

R & T both come before U.
Oldal: 123