Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - V3nG3nC3X

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2011.03.11. 07:35:23
According to the Mayan Tun calender when is the end of our (mankind's) last era of consciousness?

Dec 12, 2012
Oct 28, 2011
Jan 1, 2013
trick question there's no such calender

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Dátum: 2011.02.10. 09:37:31
That is, by far, the best reason for rejection I have ever received. Thank you CG for that, I have a new found respect for you my friend. I shall do a better job of research next time, once again thanks.
Dátum: 2011.02.09. 10:42:23
Ok, can you explain how I got rejected once again for a completely different reason? 1st time was found to be ambiguous, now it's special group knowledge. Please explain and if this question offends you and that's why it was rejected, it' nothing alittle time in elementary school can't fix for you, after all a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

According to UNESCO, as of 2010 what percentage of the world's adult population is illiterate?

26%
12%
4%
67%

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.
Dátum: 2011.02.09. 10:38:02
Where in the hell did that come from, the whole AM/PM thing? I live in S.F. Cali my friend, right next door to Silicone Valley. Did I miss something, I'm a little slow today for some reason but that correction put a smile on my face simply for the reason I have no idea what you are referring to .
My question got rejected after I included your suggestion but this time because only a specialized group would know or possibly care that 26% of the world can't read or write. Gotta love it, I just answered a question about a world famous Fiddler that I never knew existed but my question is "special group". I want to get upset like I used to but I'm either offending them with this question or they just feel like dicking with me again. I aint biting anymore tho.

Take care

~Vx~
Dátum: 2011.02.08. 21:48:15
Should have known that, my bad, thanks I will update and resubmit.

Hey did anyone catch that the answer to this Q is misspelled?

Which surface has only one side?
Moebius strip <----------Did you mean: Mobius strip (according to google)
paraboloid
ellipsoid
hyperboloid
Dátum: 2011.02.08. 14:09:20
When "googled" the answer is on the very first link listed, can you explain to me the ambiguity of this question so I may better understand how you, the evaluator or evaluators, come to this conclusion? Thank you.

~Vx~

According to UNESCO, what percentage of the world's adult population is illiterate?

26%
12%
4%
67%

According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.
Dátum: 2011.01.21. 14:13:16
So that's the solution? I have to except any question I submit, no matter how legitimate it is, or if it's good and not in the data base, If one or some of the admin have a personal issue with me or my character, the question can and most likely will be rejected? No matter what I do to fix it or adjust it, it won't matter, I have to except rules that get made up as I play? Do you see how the that might be considered one sided or maybe alittle unfair? I'm definitely not writing this to argue with anyone so don't take it that way. I just find that unbelievable, but then again I still was never given an answer to the original question even after I was able to show proof that my statement was accurate.

Well , whatever. Thanks for the advice. It will always be easier to just quit, give in, roll over and loose any trace of dignity by compromising whatever personal virtues or morals you hold on to. I don't think I could look in the mirror knowing i quit something I liked because somebody wanted to be a Troll and bully me.
Life has funny ways of making everything come full circle on it self, maybe I'll get lucky one day and that person will miraculously show up at the hospital and become my patient. That would be justice now wouldn't it.
Dátum: 2011.01.20. 20:49:36
Or hope some one else gets to my questions first, that would make me happier also I think.
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 06:08:50
And I apologize to you for my accusations, 1. I don't know you 2. Underneath your smart remark (telling me to man up)I'm sure you were only trying to help. 3. I know english isn't your first language and there is a slight chance I misinterpreted what you were trying to say all these times. My bad.

I didn't start playing this game to get into pissing matches with players or admin, all I wanted to do was play. It wasn't until I noticed inconsistencies and more so when it came to me that I started getting an attitude. Feel free to look at my previous posts and you will see I was patient at first.
Now it seems all I want to do is play cause non of this BS bickering has done nothing to fix the problem. If someone in admin has a problem with me then they have an issue I can't fix and I'm sure I will always be their personal target. They can (&%&* off if they are to immature to move on and get over it and quit using whatever power they have in the game to make it miserable for a player.
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 00:24:43
You can't be serious trying to compare this question (that you knew would be rejected because it is to vague) and mine which is specific to the halodeck. And what.. I asked a question "how is this a special group question" and no one answers. I guess it dosent work unless you're a suck up. No thanks it looks like there are plenty enough already.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 21:37:06
Person you don't want to get into fight with on external forums [2011]:

1. D00ml0rd
2. ImLittleJon
3. Viridel <------
4. Stekkos

j/k happy new year

Well, well, well, if it isn't the ass kisser, don't you have something better to do than dog my threads? And even if your 2 cents of info was wanted how would you explain how my question about Star Trek got considered "special group" when there are at least 4 Star Trek questions already in the data base. Outside of just being a dick move I don't see any other reason and haven't been given one to justify why it happened.

Once again you have stuck your nose where it doesn't belong. Either contribute with an answer or STFU and mind your own business.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 21:20:35
Exactly, post some BS "win" and don't address the issue because you're wrong and know it and don't have the balls to justify why one question was excepted and another wasn't and they are both about the same thing.

You guys aint worth the spit I'd put in your eye for being computer samuris.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 04:41:14
Should I expect anything less than this for a responce!!??:

Your question has been evaluated.
Evaluation of your last question is "Bad, incorrect question".
Your last question was valued as "Delete it at once", so you cannot write a new question till 71:40:34 time. (Until this time is over the question points are not increased either.)

I'll take this as a "You're right it was wrong but i'm going to punish you for saying something about it" chicken $h1t, typical responce! Way to except being wrong and being man enought to admit it and then make it right the only way you know how.

I only hope the person who thinks its fair to reject my question because they feel only a special group would know the answer although there are several questions about the same subject in the quiz already has the balls to message me or contact me. If they couldn't respond as to why they did it should i expect a responce to this? I doubt it, I dont give that person one bit of credit other than being an immature bafoon who probably trolls when they're not feeling important here. Prove me wrong, try to return the favor.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 11:53:10
Why would one Star Trek question be accepted and another one considered a special group question then rejected?

because they can and for no reason at all, frustration is fun
maybe no one will notice the inconsistency and figure out it was done in spite
questions by certain players have an increased % of rejection, any general excuse will work
Any of these reasons will work, being specific would mean they actually read the question <=========

0 good and 0 bad answers have arrived for this question.
While your last question is under evaluation, you cannot write more questions!
In Star Trek what was the Halodeck?

a simulated reality facility located on starships and starbases
where they kept the halos of dead angels
term used to describe a hollow deck
the cafeteria on board the space ship

What do you think? I really don't see where anyone would have to even google this, but then again I thought I could write a Star Trek question because I answered a couple in the quiz but I'm in a specialized group.
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 21:49:09
AS I SAID BEFORE, WHAT SPECIALIZED GROUP ARE YOU REFERING TO, THE SAME ONE THAT ASKED THIS QUESTION?!?!

In Star Trek, Captain Sisko was a main character in which series?
Star Trek Deep Space Nine
Star Trek Enterprise
Star Trek Next Generation
Star Trek Voyager

MAYBE THATS WHY MY QUESTION NEVER GOT A RESPONCE. SO PLEASE TELL ME ONCE AGAIN WHY MY QUESTION WAS REALLY REJECTED, AND YOU CAN BE HONEST CAUSE THE FIRST EXCUSE WAS A LIE!!
If by chance you forgot which one I am referring to:

Dátum: 2011.01.15. 09:24:42
You are correct. When Snapple first came out in the 80's that was it's slogan but I recently saw a commercial where they have changed it to "the finest ingredients" I was hoping to throw people off with that but I see there are some with a keen sense of memory like yourself. Good job BTW!! More comments should be like yours, I'm serious, it offered a possible correction and wasn't phrased where it could be sarcastic or negative, I for one appreciate that.
~Vx~
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 09:15:05
This is an example of a specialized question:
Alizée Jacotey is a ________ Singer ?

What makes this any different as far as "specialized"?

But i get rejected for a Fn' Star Trek question when I know for a fact I have answered Star Trek questions before! Where is the consistency guys? C'mon, I thought this was getting worked out.

Why not make it possible for an evaluator to send a possible "special group" question to another evaluator to get a second opinion so if it does get rejected at least the person who submitted it can feel that it was rejected based on more than 1 person's limited knowledge or bias intelligence.
Dátum: 2011.01.10. 17:08:42
What drink claims "it's made from the finest ingredients on earth"?

Coca-cola
Dr Pepper
Snapple
Mountain Dew

This is such bullshit, I answer so many "special group" questions about movies, comics, super heroes from different countries, soccer players in teams I've never heard of and what happens when i submit a question about a well known citrus drink that has a very popular slogan, you dick with me. Thanks! Thanks for not letting this one get by and cause someone to google such a frivolous and unknown to most "special group" question, you know the ones that drink juices not sodas or beer.
Dátum: 2010.12.18. 09:53:05
I wonder which special group they are referring to because I have seen a couple LOTR questions, maybe the special group that allows certain sports questions, nursery rhymes or comic books, but not block buster movies that have played internationally. lolz
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 11:21:03
I went back to my anatomy book and found where I got the hyphenated word from. It was on a diagram that had split the word due to space restraints and muscle had not been used because it was referring to the the molars, so thank you. It is a noun in that reference. I will correct it and see where it goes from there, once again thanks for pointing that out.

~Vx~
Oldal: 123