Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - TheLion

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2010.10.28. 21:46:43
The question was about the 3 elven rings of power in LOTR and who did not have one. I'm not 100% sure but it looked like one of the answers was Gandalf - he definitely did not have one. the correct answer was given as Legolas, but if I am right and Gandalf was listed then that means there are two possible correct answers. It may have been Galadriel and I just clicked too quick but I swear it looked like Gandalf!
Dátum: 2010.08.18. 13:54:46
Idézet: JohNed - 2010.08.18. 06:40:14
Curious to know why this question is marked as "Bad question", no other explanation...

The two most recent expansion teams in Major League Baseball are?
Tampa Bay Devil Rays and Arizona Diamondbacks
New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
Florida Marlins and Colorado Rockies
Pittsburgh Pirates and Seattle Mariners

???

I think I asked this in the wrong thread. I'll move it to the appropriate one.

I'd say there is no time reference. Saying "recent" applies as of today but what about next season? What if teams move from one location to another or more teams are added? Then the answers given would be incorrect.
Dátum: 2010.08.18. 13:46:02
Which animal has the leanest meat?
pork
chicken
tuna
turkey

Pork is an animal? Shouldn't it be Pig?
Dátum: 2010.07.23. 15:35:15
I'd like to thank "the man upstairs", the academy, the game designers, my clan who supported me through thick and thin, the developers, my job for not blocking doomlord.net and mostly my wife and son for allowing me to ignore them every once in a while so I could play
Dátum: 2010.07.07. 21:36:59
The Pride is looking for active members. We've cleared spots by expelling those that are not active or do not contribute to the clan. We have a number of openings currently and growing stronger. Join a clan that is on the rise, you will benefit from our buildings and help right away.

We require a low 500SE/week contribution to our soul well and the energy is used to increase the level of our buildings. We help each other out through the in-game clan forum. Apply or send me a message if interested.
Dátum: 2010.06.28. 15:40:38
Had this one today - what comes before a fall?

Correct answer was given as Pride, but "Rise" was also available. To me, if you "fall" as in falling from a height, then you have to rise to such a height to fall from it. The question should be reworded or removed.
Dátum: 2010.05.13. 20:14:26
This may have been already addressed, but just in case it hasn't...

I had a quiz question about the number of days in a year, the correct answer was given as 365 - but what about leap years?
Dátum: 2010.04.11. 15:34:21
I was just joking about the quiz answers being wrong - I'm sure some will get it wrong and some right, but I'm also sure not everyone google's to find the right answer (if you have submitted a question that was accepted you will see the stats for right and wrong answers). But I still like the idea of it being based on the map pieces found so far rather than the number of followers - this way I think each group will have a chance through to the finish and it won't be a "run-away" victory for any one group.
Dátum: 2010.04.09. 17:17:52
Perhaps group C is not answering quiz questions correctly

so far I've found 1/day (2 total) and I hope that continues! I don't want to waste thousands of SE for nothing although obviously an entire group will fall into that category...
Dátum: 2010.04.09. 14:25:07
Thanks, that is what I missed - the start time (confused it for when the war was declared because of the time difference).
Dátum: 2010.04.08. 20:04:49
Now that I'm taking part in this, I feel there is a bit of logic flaw in the % chance of finding a map piece. Now I understand that perhaps what you are actually doing is mapping new areas so your chance to find a new area decreases with each person mapping their own area but still, hundreds of people mapping can cover more area than a couple of people right? My suggestion would be that as pieces are found the chance decreases - i.e. the more area that is mapped, the less likely you are to map a unique area that no one else has. With fewer people, you would still have a greater chance overall simply because the decrease amount wouldn't jump as much as it would with a large group. For instance, you have 10,000 people with one soulhusker searching and in the first day thousands of map pieces are found while another group with 1,000 people only finds hundreds. Well the next day the first group would find fewer map pieces because more of the area has already been mapped, while the second group would have a greater chance of finding a map piece since there would still be a lot to map. Make sense?
Dátum: 2010.04.08. 19:46:05
Maybe I'm just too literal? But it is a quiz after all!
Dátum: 2010.04.08. 19:43:39
That at least make a little more sense, but I still have an issue with the term "legs" not to mention the term "walk" since babies crawl when using "all fours". Maybe it's just me?
Dátum: 2010.04.08. 17:33:35
2 Questions I have a problem with...

1) What natrual disaster recently hit Haiti

Although technically correct TODAY, what happens if a hurricane strikes during the hurricane season?

2) what animal walks on four legs in the morning, two mid-day and three in the evening? (something like this)

Answer was given as human. Humans have 4 legs? WTF am I then, an alien? I have 2 legs and 2 arms I do not have 4 legs and have never actually seen a four legged human so how is this right?
Dátum: 2010.04.07. 20:44:01
If a clan declares war on you, does it appear anywhere else other than the "Events" section? How long does the war last? A clan declared war on mine and I see a peace treaty we have with another clan but nothing on the declaration of war so it's confusing - i.e. I don't know if we're actually at war or not...
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 20:09:49
Thanks - that's what I thought after reading it the second time. At least I have all those AP's saved up for the "Map" challenge!
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 19:36:38
I am considering the acceleration that allows you to have 400/800 AP's. My question is does this just give you a higher Maximum or does it actually allow you to gain more AP's in less time?
Dátum: 2010.04.03. 22:32:39
And the little plush animals you can hunt today
Dátum: 2010.04.03. 22:10:15
Nice Easter surprise - a little early for me since I'm in Central Time (USA) - but invasion of the Easter bunnies has begun!
Dátum: 2010.03.31. 02:52:22
divide by 300, not 3 - so SE needed to train divided by 300 = base level

Your calculations were correct, just stated incorrectly
Oldal: 1234567