Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2011.10.12. 03:53:00
At level ten how long is one hunt?

Firstly, if a player is lower level cannot answer and if a player is much higher level will not remember.

Secondly, elementary fusion skill, which can be developed from level 4 and up, modifies this time
Dátum: 2011.10.12. 03:49:55
Which nation has the 4th largest economy in terms of GDP after the US, China and Japan?

With respect to Germany, which is the answer, keep the questions at first of something unless there is a specil trivia about the answer to justify otherwise
Dátum: 2011.10.09. 13:30:42
No need to delete. Just register with the same way you did before, it will overwrite the previous.
Dátum: 2011.10.08. 05:19:15
'Three little maids from school' are characters in which opera?

I feel is too much into details, is not the same as asking the name of the main characters.
Dátum: 2011.10.08. 05:17:22
In the Alien series of movies, what sort of blood did Ripley have?

In the first 3, normal.

In the 4th partly acidic. You have both options as answers

Also None is not a good answer.
Dátum: 2011.10.08. 05:10:43
Suprise suprise, BOTH Razak and Destiny forgot to join the championship.
Dátum: 2011.10.08. 05:07:42
Who fought Achilles q can be accepted because Paris did not fight him. Just hid and shoot the arrow, no combat between them.

Argentina bird q correct answer changed to Rufous Hornero. Red Ovenbird is the English name as CG said, but to avoid more confusion i changed it.

Glassblowing q dates spaced 50 - 500

Savate is a martial art, but calling it a sport is wrong? Please explain why

Australia q was discussed again, discovered means first western explorer that found it.

Finland q: Wtfakkeltje has a valid point. But the strange thing is that if i search the WHOLE description in the question, only Finland comes up. Seems Finland is known as the question suggests, even if each characteristic taken individually can refer to many other countries.

Troll culture q removed

UPS q cannot be found in the database

Shooting star q is ok. I get what you mean, and you are correct: The q IS looking for the inaccurate part of the phrase. The trick is that you need to seperate which is the answer with only the PROPER innacurate part in it.

Wind Burn q, Vyasa is correct, here is the quote from wiki: "Windburn is a common term for sunburn accelerated by the effects of wind removing the UV-filtering thin layer of lipids from the skin and irritation caused by the wind. Although colloquially named 'windburn', scientists discovered that the condition is, in fact, the result of sun exposure, and not simply the result of exposure to the wind"
Dátum: 2011.10.07. 20:13:28
Feats would be a nice idea. Instead of skill and AA, a list of permanent bonuses to choose from. The list would depent on player stats (if a player has x ammount building but more defeats than victories, builder type feats would be available lets say). The only requirement would be those set by the players stats and ofcourse level.

Also could go like this: When you hit certain milestones in development, you get a feat depending on the achievement. So 1000 skill points grand a skill type feat, replaced by a stronger at 3000, 5000, etc.
Dátum: 2011.10.07. 04:05:56
Ok, i am sorry i was inactive but apparently the problem i had with the database was because they were translating it in english!! So now i have access and i can actually read the menus. Thank you, whoever you did this
Dátum: 2011.10.06. 16:19:39
I am sure you will do your job. If i notice something that will help, i will post it here
Dátum: 2011.10.06. 15:58:30
Thank you, i am sure you will find it very easy to prove it. But i am skeptical if anything will be done. Please dont be offended, is just that me and quite a few players have come to the conclusion that paying gets you away with anything. Will be more than happy to be proven wrong
Dátum: 2011.10.06. 15:23:48
While on the subject, let me also bring up the issue of paying players that can cheat without any cost. I have reported Lord Destiny and Razak on W1 for cheating 2 times up to now. They are both the same person, propably controling even more players in Emerald dragons clan. Their looted se goes up at the same time, last championship destiny "forgot" to bring in pets, giving razak the champion title, Destiny gives support immediately to Razak when i attack (as if he is always available and able to do it). But when i attacked and defeated destiny while supporting razak, 2 things IMMEDIATELY happened: Razak spent all se on him, and Destiny removed his support.

I was in the same clan with them and Destiny openly addmited using Razak as a builder slave. Now Destiny seems to have quit the game and Razak is controlling his character. If i was able to detect this, i am sure the admins can easily find out if it is true. But up to now, nothing has been done and i am sure the reason is because they are paying players
Dátum: 2011.10.01. 14:44:25
Hope he stays that way.

Vyasa, are you only assigned to doomlord as moderator? Or are you involved in other Beholder games?
Dátum: 2011.10.01. 06:29:38
This is an issue the admins should do something about. If a player has friends that are willing to use cheating then he can get millions of se in buildings. The cheaters and their clones get banned, but the rest of the players in the clan keep the buildings. Is like putting the criminals in jail but letting their boss keep all the loot..... Since noone would admit they knew the others were cheating i understand the issue, but still this game has so many stats. Surely they can calculate the se put into the clan by the cheaters and reduce the soulwell lets say by that ammount.
Dátum: 2011.09.30. 16:01:17
Stekkos is a disgusting rat...

Razak, W1
Dátum: 2011.09.29. 10:52:51
Just evaluated all pending questions
Dátum: 2011.09.26. 04:09:52
Are you sure the SD essence time limit did not JUST expire? Although i am sure you would notice that if it was so simple...

Regardless of this issue, i would advice you to save all essences you get until you hit Alchemy lab level 50. Then you can use them to get PERMANENT bonuses like:

From now all your pets skill maximum increased by 10.
Pet training time is halved, it's SE cost is reduced by 25%.
Increasing abilities costs 1% less.
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 18:18:57
To clear things:

Locket is a bonus if you buy AS during a set time limit after you create your character, along with a shield.

Orb of duel was a reward from Zargnod, i got it that way so i am 100% sure
Dátum: 2011.09.22. 04:24:19
Amazing, finally a reason for clan members to work as a real team
Dátum: 2011.09.18. 05:20:59
The point of the crystal clan is to give high level players more targets, not to create another type of players. That is why their attacks are always on the hour, to easily predict how much time you have free of their next attack.