Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.04.04. 18:17:10
Its bad due to misspelling, but it was wrong not to mention it in the evaluation if thats the case. WHICH one not Witch one
Dátum: 2010.04.04. 09:50:18
Once again i will post that being easy to google does not make a question good. Middle name of a character in a cartoon that might or might not be popular in parts of the world is not a good question. The first name, the number of kids in Homers family, that might pass as good since is general trivia on a famous cartoon. But middle name goes a bit too into details
Dátum: 2010.04.04. 05:44:45
Idézet: Ciphas - 2010.04.03. 09:24:51
Which football club has the most fan in Iran?

Esteghlal
Sepahan
Perspolis
Tiraxtor

Its a very subiective answer because every fan says that HIS team has the most fans ....

Please delete !

Well at first i agreed with you but then i went and googled it, it seems the Persepolis club is accepted as the most in fans. Is not a personal preference of the player, it is an actual fact. Assuming that is the correct answer to his question ofcourse
Dátum: 2010.04.04. 05:38:34
Dont worry, its just an Easter suprise from the admins. It will return to normal after.
Dátum: 2010.04.03. 17:52:35
Post questions that are general in interest. Ask about records, famous writers, poets, scientists, leaders etc. Also questions about countries or science facts seem to pass easy
Dátum: 2010.04.02. 19:15:28
Rasputin, this is just one of the cases of difference in opinion between 2 evaluators. The fact remains that they should have a guideline for all to follow, for now these things will happen since although they try to evaluate as fair as they can, each follows there own idea of what is special question
Dátum: 2010.04.02. 08:41:55
I checked the sites you posted, the only problem i can see is that you should change the question to: ""Which animal was domesticated earlier than any other IN THE WORLD?""

The reason i emphasize this, is because from the links you provided its obvious different areas of the world have different findings in what was domesticated first. But wordwide the dog was the first.
Dátum: 2010.04.01. 18:05:32
You might even enter a much advanced clan and put nothing in the soulwell, you get the benefits of their buildings at once.
Dátum: 2010.04.01. 16:58:56
Idézet: grudge - 2010.03.29. 05:11:15

In which modern country's territories did The Trojan War happened?

Greece
Turkey
FYR of Macedonia
Bulgaria

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

this is my quiz question with the rejection reason
i may accept any critics on my English , i may accept my fault if there is a similar question but what is "Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question." , can someone explain pls?
Answer is Turkey and its there.
I dont think this is a specific knowledge also. At least knowing a singer's birthplace is much more specific than this one.
Anyways if someone tells where my fault is i ll try to fix it or defend my question.

It seems the evaluator thought that Greece and Turkey as answers make it ambiguous. Its Turkey for sure though
Dátum: 2010.03.31. 09:52:58
Maybe you havent clicked the link inside the story of the legend. Find the name Drakin or Horde Leader at the point where is clickeble. If you click while having the quest, it will be completed
Dátum: 2010.03.29. 04:17:10
After doing some reasearch, it seems a lot of misspeling rejections are meant to reject a proper grammar question which has other minor issues without the player loosing its right to post the question. If they just mark it ""bad question"", he will need to answer 30 more to post. By saying misspeling they give a chance to correct although thats not the best way i admit

As for bad grammar ones going around, they are being corrected when you report them, just keep sending them here and the admins fix them
Dátum: 2010.03.29. 04:12:11
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.03.27. 20:30:43
Deadly Accurate vs ARTAS .

I Lost . How ?

Who was you?
Dátum: 2010.03.26. 16:16:58
Yes i got the ronnie question too. Maybe the nickname was a bit too into the specifics of the game.
Dátum: 2010.03.26. 16:13:31
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.03.26. 09:16:14
What is scotlands national emblem.

DELETE .

And that is because......?????
Dátum: 2010.03.26. 05:33:32
Go to help section of the forum. No specific topic is needed, just ask there next time Executing an opponent requires the execution skill found at learning level 15. It goes like this:

Execution
If your opponent has less hit points at the end of battle than your execution level multiplied by 5, you will win the battle without reference to the damage caused. If both player would be able use execution, than the winner is the one with the higher skill. If you execute your opponent, the SE you gain is also increased, in ratio with the difference of your execution skill.

This means to execute an opponent when your execution level is 10, he has to drop below 50hp during your duel. If he does, you win, even if he does more damage to you at the end of the duel!
Dátum: 2010.03.26. 05:28:07
Spin is right, when i taked about it with a quiz admin, the ansewr was that a doomlord specific question has to be answerable by a level 1 player. Didnt say anything about where the answer should be found. She gave the impression that if a new player browses through the tutorial and the initial features of the game, excluding forums, will be able to answer it. That eliminates any questions about skills, adventures, auction hall, pets, etc. Anything not at first level is considered too special as far as the admins are conserned
Dátum: 2010.03.26. 05:23:02
Every 2 weeks, championship is every month
Dátum: 2010.03.25. 19:13:34
There was never an issue with capital letters being a must. Too much misspelling already, adding capital letters to that would make posting a question for non english speakers too hard. As always, thats what i personally thing
Dátum: 2010.03.25. 19:10:47
Can you be more specific? You need to take a vote from a clan member and increase your votes?
Dátum: 2010.03.25. 16:34:17
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.03.25. 08:08:47
how many gramms are i 1 ton?

How could something like this get past the evaluators ?

The correct answer is 1,000,000 but it is in fact : 907 184.74 grams

Is not asking the exact number, the common understanding is 1000kg or 1 million g.