Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.02.20. 04:58:01
Idézet: dumbledore1 - 2010.02.19. 16:40:30
i do not get it y the game is so slow and when i try to sell my weapon and to buy a new one i sell it but do not get soul energy that is said to be gained by me and i also keep the weapon although it comes on the screen that u have sold the weapon.this game sucks and its the worst online game

Nobody is forcing you to play, if you hate it that much just quit
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 04:56:12
Just hunt and play the game and they will randomly appear from time to time. No way to predict
Dátum: 2010.02.18. 18:34:34
i do not mind but it is true that on other sites paying players do not get adds
Dátum: 2010.02.18. 05:33:32
Please refer these questions to the quiz errors topic. And check your sources, Russia from the borders with Poland, Belarus, Ukraine etc up to the Urals Mountain and river Volga is part of Europe and by far the largest country, even without its Asian part
Dátum: 2010.02.18. 05:29:48
I assume you are saying you had 1 pet, you captured another and you still have one. If thats the case, then is a job for the administrators to look it up. But make sure you scrolled all the way down at your screen, maybe the second is hiding down there

You cannot sell pets but there is a skill called squeezing (checkout skills info for details) that can allow you to get se from captured pets. The more the skill, the more the se. They do not have to be trained, just capture one. You can squeeze se from trained also, the higher their level, the more the se ON TOP of the extra due to the skill (so untrained might give you 1000 se, but trained and at level 10 will give you 1500 or 2000 etc)
Dátum: 2010.02.18. 05:22:42
Pet can be anything you hunt. With the appropriate skill you have a chance to capture one and if you train it, it becomes your pet
Dátum: 2010.02.17. 05:32:06
The blood orange is a variety of orange (Citrus sinensis) with crimson, blood-colored flesh. (Wikipedia)
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 12:04:11
If you got about 100000se to spare i will
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 07:35:41
Your request seems valid at first but thing of this point: Action points give you SE and XP to advance your level at a rate you can count on. Duels are a random factor and depend on the strength of the opponents, the se they carry, your skills, etc. So duel points are easier to get rid off even if you are a dueler.
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 07:28:17
Twinky, sports are for fun, fitness, bettering yourself, and learning discipline. Martial arts are combat to the soldiers lets say who are trained mainly for that purpose but to the general public are fitness, fun or even a way to relax! So sport covers the wider aspect of martial arts, not the combat part only. After all, dont tell me you believe that all who study these arts they are doing it solely to get better at combating others!
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 07:23:37
So basically the question is right unless you go in the deepest pit of chemistry to analyze it
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 07:19:45
Boar, the song question is a specific one i agree, but once i got it wrong then the answer was easy to remember. If they delete it i will not complain though.

Amino acids are a science question and an easy to google (it gives 20 from the first hit you get) so no problem there. After all is basic biology, they teach it at high school. Not everyone picks biology but its far from specific knowledge.

Largest city in Poland by population is Warsaw and i think that was the correct when i got this q last time. Are you saying they changed it to Krakkow?
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 07:11:30
Idézet: Alatus - 2010.02.14. 21:00:17
Uh, this is regarding a glitch of sorts, and I'm not quite sure where to put it...

Lately I've been encountering something that's rather irritating. I'll be answering the questions for hunting and I'll put in the answer I now is right for sure and it says Wrong Answer: The correct answer is ... and the given answer won't be one of the choices. Like I answered the question "Albumin is a substance found in__________" with the answer eggs (know that's right beyond a doubt.) and it said "Wrong Answer! The Correct answer is: 'Canada'". Which isn't even one of the option...

I'm not sure if it's just skipping questions or what. Any help is appreciated. Or redirect me to an appropriate section.

Allatus, you are too fast if you press the answer button twice fast it counts the answer you gave for the next question also. So you answered lets say option 2 (the correct one) for question 3 but you click the answer button twice fast then question 3 counts as right with option 2, but question 4 also takes as your answer option 2 (whatever that one is). Usually is wrong but you could get it right if 2 happens to be the correct one.

So, on your screen you see the answer for number 4 question and is waiting for you to answer number 5, although you clicked answer at q3. Thats actually the way to tell if thats what happened, notice the question number. If it is not the next but it skipped 1 then you double clicked the answer button.

I really hope this makes sense
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 07:03:34
The weird thing is i got the skill to 110 and i got 11 levels above mine. If the 20 rule was right, i was going to need 120 to see items 11 levels higher...
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 20:05:56
Idézet: Twinky - 2010.02.12. 22:59:06
The following question is incorrect

What is Muai Thai
1) Singer
2) Sport
3) Game
4) Food

The answer given as correct is number 2, sport. This is incorrect, the correct answer is that it is a form of Martial Arts. Martial Arts is not a sport, it is a method of training one to perfect the techniques of combat as well as to instill self discipline in ones self.

Martial Arts Competitions themselves may be classified as a sport, but rarely does someone refer to them as such. But an individual Form of Martial Arts is never a sport.

Regardless, if anyone was to classify marshal arts, they would fall under sports. (surely they are not hobby, entertainment or fitness )
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 20:03:00
Idézet: Lord Jomes - 2010.02.13. 00:28:34
Sorry stekkos, I was just trying to prove the question wasn't accurate. I enjoy trivia and learning from it, and strongly feel that a question (and answer) should be unambiguous and irrefutable. Zoology happens to be the field I work in, with sharks and rays oddly enough, so I have more knowledge than some regarding those critters You've been here longer, I figured the moderators would want more than me just saying, "This question is wrong!"

Ofcourse they want more, i meant that the first part of your answer was reason enough The rest i dont mind, i feel you should have kept it to hit anyone trying to doubt you
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 19:59:10
I hope there is an answer and not keep wondering. It looks like though that harry potter questions go through much easier than other movies
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 19:56:48
You need to have the trapping skill, check the skills description in veteran topic
Dátum: 2010.02.14. 05:20:04
What is the name of Hagrid's pet spider in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets?

No problem with the answer but i am still trying to figure out the way the questions are evaluated. How is this not a specific group question? Honestly, you thing that is something most of us know? I google it, i found the answer but still is not a general knowledge question. Understand that rejecting other film (mainly the star trek ones it seems) and accepting anything others post about harry potter is the least unfair.
Dátum: 2010.02.13. 20:14:38
Quests appear after you reach level 4. They give increasing reward and it starts with 50 se more each time you complete a quest, but it goes up to 350. So first is 50, then 100, then 150 etc but at higher quests it goes 16000 then 16350 then 16700