Szerző
Topic neve: Complaints on players
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Complaints on players
1. hozzászólás - 2009.07.15. 21:52:41
If you think a player has violated the Terms of use, or otherwise abused your play, you should contact us in email, or post it here.
Pontszám: 5
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
2. hozzászólás - 2009.08.14. 06:52:31
Don't know how to delete it
A hozzászólást Valkyrie módosította 2009.08.14. 07:51:23-kor
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
very popularVihar
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2009.09.12. 08:07:25
Viridel Kerithrion is sending out messages and calling on players to abbandon the game.
Pontszám: 8.33
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2009.10.28. 10:19:16
Its not really a complain, just an observation. There are several players that have played the game for a long time in Hungarian servers and are very expirienced from the begining. Probaply the top 4, most of the emerald dragons as they advertise. Isnt this a bit unfair on the rest of us who are learning the game as we progress?

I am not sugesting in any way that they should not be accepted, maybe find a way to balance it out by helping the new players somehow?
Pontszám: 8.25
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2009.11.22. 13:19:08
Lord Hellburn is just one example of player that is obviously not playing the game anymore. He has the same exactly level, stats, etc since september 3. Isnt there a limit to how long a player, when is idle, is considered for deletion? So that the rest can have an idea of who is actually in this game playing.
Pontszám: 8.40
averagecool guy
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.01.20. 10:22:49
kalamona has been level 12 since long.why dont we delete his character.anyway some doomlords are loosing champion medals because of him
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.01.20. 11:11:09
Kalamona is active enough...
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.01.20. 11:42:09 (Válasz cool guy #6 hozzászólására.)
If the player is active, but only aims to win the champs he/she shall not be deleted.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.01.20. 15:34:52 (Válasz Valkyrie #7 hozzászólására.)
Of course he's active, he is a duel-character,who's only enjoy in the game is to stay in a lvl as long as possible and make every other characters game into a target practice... (Everyone else is target.)
Because of this disgusting style, he will never reach higher levels, and because of the less and less numbers of players, hopefully he will be bored in this shitbag style.(Except if he is playing with some farm-caracters too. Sorry for this,just thinking...)
I also think he's from the Hungarian server, that's full of this kind'o freaks! My hungarian friend said when i started the Doomlord game, to use this style,but i have no stomach to it. Some kind of mental desease is needed for the style, i think, 'cause what kind of man want to stay out of the almost entire game, just to be the first on his level? You reach it once,than go further. Thats the game. This thing is called experience. Crush dozens of more weaker characters... What a heroic act! But, as my friend's used to say: this is a PvP game. (I enlighted him many times: in a PvP game characters with nearly equal strenght can attack each other. He refuses to accept this.But what can we wait from a bodybuilder? )
This is my own point of view. Not about the man, just about his style.
And for the real subject: as long asl he pays real money for playing, he can do whatever he wants!
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2010.01.20. 21:32:54-kor
Pontszám: 8.33
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2010.01.21. 05:49:16 (Válasz Boar #9 hozzászólására.)
Correct Boar, he is loosing out on so many features of the game that its insane. But if he gets some fun out of it then still, its the whole point of playing a game. Having fun
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2010.01.21. 07:27:13 (Válasz stekkos #10 hozzászólására.)
In our hun server we call them "spiders". The characters that only gaining XP from duels. This server is not so populated to play as a spider so he'll change his style soon.. or simply quit/delete.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2010.01.21. 08:36:41
First of all.. moderate yourself please. Children may play this game so the foul language is unacceptable.

Did you ever heard of "random"? There is a random factor implemented into the battle system. Also, different hordes have different bonuses. If a diamond battles with a ruby with the same equipment and AS as in ability score, the ruby will most likely win due to the higher hit chance.

As you advance the levels and train your character, you will be able to chose your opponents wisely. In low levels everything can happen. Also in higher levels, the skills can win you battles. Here's an example: In the world one in the HUN server I got beaten up by a lvl 49 ruby with 600 AS while I am lvl 53 and have 908 AS and I have +defense as a saphire.

Example 2.0:

Today, 12:02 Kethios Jengkol Your opponent has won the battle.

I have 220 AS, he has 161. Miklos random strikes back.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.01.21. 11:04:18-kor
much likedtrouble
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.01.25. 09:58:50
can you please give me the website of the hungarian server and there is a character called lord of the dead.he used to use foul language in our clan forum and when he left i messaged him that he may join the clan back if he stops using bad language but he instead called me names and nasty things.why is such a doomlord allowed to play when he cant control his language

i had written:"""if you want you can agoain join the clan"

so he replied back: you know me i am legend player why i join it your clan sucks and f+++ you clan go away you little villegers? "

i wrote again :you may say whatever you want to us but still if you want to join you can."

he replied :i will not come in that junt you get it if dont get your pant off and let dogs chew your ducks?you b================= bit================ now go away you all and never come back if you want that your fathar live?
A hozzászólást trouble módosította 2010.01.25. 10:01:14-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.01.25. 10:35:44 (Válasz trouble #13 hozzászólására.)
Woah. That was some serious foul language. Admins shall take action. What was the guy's character name? Did you ask him who he is in the HUN version? If he is a "legendary player"...

www.vegzetur.hu ← this is the HUN server.
Pontszám: 6
much likedtrouble
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2010.01.27. 15:55:24
his character name is lord ofthe dead
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2010.01.27. 16:26:32 (Válasz trouble #15 hozzászólására.)
That's his name in the HUN version?

Here, he has -330k SE difference, 1k+ lost battles and very low AS. He could not accept his weakness and he acted like a kid. (I think he is a kid btw) Shame on him.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.01.27. 16:29:31-kor
much likedtrouble
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2010.01.28. 07:58:01
no,lord of the dead is his name in this game.he is not telling anything about hungarian server and can you give me the website of the hungarian server
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2010.01.28. 08:57:53 (Válasz trouble #17 hozzászólására.)
Here is the original Hungarian server. ↓
Hungarian Server
popularGod fiala
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2010.02.17. 22:34:54
Someone made a question that asked, "What is the largest country in Europe?" and of course I answered France while the answer said it was Russia -.-
Russia isn't even in Europe...
Pontszám: 5.67
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2010.02.18. 05:33:32 (Válasz God fiala #19 hozzászólására.)
Please refer these questions to the quiz errors topic. And check your sources, Russia from the borders with Poland, Belarus, Ukraine etc up to the Urals Mountain and river Volga is part of Europe and by far the largest country, even without its Asian part
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője