Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.02.12. 18:49:26
You know, just the first part of you complain was enough, you are right and the question should be changed. As for the rest, since noone doubted you there was no need to prove you know your zoology
Dátum: 2010.02.10. 15:50:27
Ancient stones info:

Burned out ones work like ChaoticGemini said above, so unless you buy real ones you will never get the burnt out to become real. As for the missing 7 stones, did you become a premium member? it costs 6 stones so you might have spend them there
Dátum: 2010.02.07. 14:33:49
If the question is confusing and causing players to answer wrong often it will hit the less-than-25% correct answers mark and will be deleted. If the admins thing you have a point then they might choose to correct it before that. But the bottom line is that i got it right, you got it wrong so between us 2 there is no way to decide if it is causing problem or not

So lets leave it at that and wait for the next time it pops (if it does ) up to see what it will say
Dátum: 2010.02.07. 14:27:34
Ok, lets take it from the start:

1. You capture a pet. You see an amount of se you need to train it (0/2400 lets say)

2. You have at least 1 point in pet training skill. Every point gives you the chance to train +100se. So if your skill is 5 then every half hour you can train +500se for your pet.

3. WHEN (and i point out the when!) you have enough se to train it, the "train pet" button will appear next to the pet. So if, like above, you have pet training 5 then ONLY if you have at least 500se you can train. If you have less then the option is not showing.

4. You finish training. The pet becomes active and the option to change name also appears. To make it fight, choose "Call to fight" button. If no such button appears then it means you already have a pet fighting for you. Send the first to rest, and the option to call the second one will appear.

5. To fight with more than one pets at the same time, you need the "Horde making" skill, its above learning 30 so only if you are in a clan with academy, and the academy level is high enough, you can get it.

Hope it helps
Dátum: 2010.02.07. 06:59:28
Caveat is trying to build one, heres the link

http://web.me.com/loquacious_4ever/Tina/Doomlord.html
Dátum: 2010.02.07. 06:54:50
Lord Jones, about the color yellow question, yellow is a primary color along with red and blue in physics. All other colors derive from these 3. So the question is asking that i believe (if the one who post it can clarify it will be nice). Still no confusion here.

Colors in the sunset. You are right that they are due to scattering of the light but as you pointed out, particles in the atmosphere (like dust or pollution) cause the variety and intensity of the colors. And big polluted cities are known for having weird, spectacular sunsets especially if methane is part of the pollution (nice green and cyan colors) Ofcourse the fog might be very dense sometimes and the sunset colors do not reach the people but they are there and pollutants do cause them. In all, the question is right enough to be answered without problem

Wolfstone, nice catch They should change it, i saw that q 20 times and never noticed
Dátum: 2010.02.06. 08:21:58
A(n) gigantic xenomite is approaching your camp. Previously you would have hidden from this creature, but it’s not even a real challenge now. You take 3372 soul-energy from the creature after a short fight

Just one of the 3 >3000se hunts i had the last week. Also my pet capturing rate is back to normal. I dont know if something was fixed after i posted my complain but i hope it stays that way
Dátum: 2010.02.06. 06:59:48
Well to be honest, it is quite a specific question, actually i thought it would get the "special group" rejection. You can argue that a lot other questions, like the one Valkyrie pointed out above, should get the same rejection. But if you read the forum you will realize it quite difficult to get anything done about it. So just try to post general knowledge questions like i do to get the se and dont bother trying to understand the evaluators way of thinking. It will frustrate you
Dátum: 2010.02.06. 06:54:25
Excuse me, why are you posting here and not at the "My quiz question was rejected" topic???
Dátum: 2010.02.06. 06:51:44
Can i have the 100 extra i lost to get this quest done back please? With interest should be something like 12327se by now
Dátum: 2010.02.06. 06:50:02
I think i get the problem now, you are already playing this game. If that is so then only if you delete your character and start over with a new one (so you take the quiz before you enter the game for the first time) you get the armor. You cannot get it if you have started playing before the offer was there. Which sucks if you ask me
Dátum: 2010.02.06. 06:47:09
Ok, lets take it from the start:

1. You capture a pet. You see an amount of se you need to train it (0/2400 lets say)

2. You have at least 1 point in pet training skill. Every point gives you the chance to train +100se. So if your skill is 5 then every half hour you can train +500se for your pet.

3. WHEN (and i point out the when!) you have enough se to train it, the "train pet" button will appear next to the pet. So if, like above, you have pet training 5 then ONLY if you have at least 500se you can train. If you have less then the option is not showing.

4. You finish training. The pet becomes active and the option to change name also appears. To make it fight, choose "Call to fight" button. If no such button appears then it means you already have a pet fighting for you. Send the first to rest, and the option to call the second one will appear.

5. To fight with more than one pets at the same time, you need the "Horde making" skill, its above learning 30 so only if you are in a clan with academy, and the academy level is high enough, you can get it.

Hope it helps
Dátum: 2010.02.05. 19:21:26
Earth — Circumference: 40,075.02 KM (equatorial) GOOGLE IT

I think you confused it with the RADIUS of the earth
Dátum: 2010.02.05. 19:17:10
To get it you have to go at the bottom of your character page and, if you really answered the questions, click on its name. Then you will wear it and you can see it on your character
Dátum: 2010.02.05. 19:15:23
You have to explain a bit better, did you train a pet first of all? To heal a pet you need the heal wounds skill, to name it you have to be premium member (ie buy ancient stones and spend some at the premium membership area) Pets have their own area, its named (suprise ) PETS. Its under the "clan" and above "quests"

But please explain in more detail what you need
Dátum: 2010.02.04. 15:26:14
Ok, i just got the new recommendation relic offer, can somebody explain me what is the soul drain +1 it promises?
Dátum: 2010.02.04. 15:24:40
Just to verify the question marks in hrus answer, it is from level 19 you get the infection in misc tab. And you have 24 hours to fight it or it goes up 1% (else goes down 1%). It costs your levelx300se to fight it.
Dátum: 2010.02.03. 15:00:35
First of all this problem should be addressed in the "my quiz question was rejected" are of the forum. Post it there and wait for a response please
Dátum: 2010.02.03. 12:14:07
Its the effect of getting hit by part of the damage you deal to an opponent. So if the backlash spell affects you and it says: "35% backlash" then if you deal 100 damage you will see yourself getting hit by 35 damage at the same combat round
Dátum: 2010.01.31. 09:09:17
The name of britain is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. So you are right Northern Ireland is part of UK, but not part of Great Britain. Maybe the question should change UK and say britain.