Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - borecdan

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2012.10.07. 20:47:39
Hi, according to my math, the Landragor event should start 16th of October.
Can you please confirm if its true or give more exact date? Id really appreciate to know it to plan my ToD and other stuff.

Many thanks.
Wicked
Dátum: 2012.08.14. 09:30:54
It refresh the time between "Soul-well discharge" so you can use it instantly again and the generator disappears afterwards. So I think its ok to be under Misc more than a Relic.

I have another issue though.
After the patch, the description of Transcendal destruccion has disappeared (in Skills menu).
Also, if you win an Ultra-implant and get to the pet equipment menu, there is no description as well so you dont know what does it do at all, unless you give it to one of your pets. (before tha patch I was able to see it, thats why Im writing this).
Dátum: 2012.06.15. 11:15:18
As Tallia said, the problem is not if we need to build it or not, problem is, there is NO MA III anywhere to find, so we assumed it is a mistake.
Dátum: 2012.06.13. 15:13:20
Wasnt sure where to write this, but since its accesible through ToD relic coupons Ill put it here.

Bronze tusk of loot:
+2 energy harness (It works only if you don't have disadvanced development. It increases past the maximum level, and works if you don't have energy harness).

I believe there is some mistake in the description of this item. It doesnt really make sense at all. In the beginning, you say it works if you dont have DD (which is understandable)...but in the second part, it says it works if you dont have EH, which is the exact opposite
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 12:38:25
Interesting Sbart, good to know (about the HS and auto-squeeze).

Also Miklos, can you put straight how does Quests work and if attacking for DPs also counts towards WoF, ToD, quests or Helm shards? Thanks a lot
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 09:31:23
Also the drain soul focus crystals are increased if Ive noticed correctly...from 2/4/6/8 to 3/5/7/10%.

Moreover, Ive read some of the "old Xeno" forum posts, and you (I mean Miklos, or lets say Doomlord team) writing something that the drain soul focus crystals will be reusable, but also half-year time limited...is this actual information?
Dátum: 2012.05.30. 09:57:23
Denna, as Sbart said, after you complete 100quests, it is more or less "easy" to complete these 30 quests if you are averagely active and averagely strong. All you need is to think a bit of some strategy and good rotation of repeatable quests.

As you can see, its not even the end of month and some players have more than 90-100 quests completed. Im not a top player in Alvariels competition and even Ive made the 30quests in like 9-10 days just because I focused on it. Nothing special.
Dátum: 2012.05.29. 19:31:56
Even though I disagree mosquito isnt an animal, I have to agree with the fact that the question is bad.

Being responsible for the most deaths and being the most dangerous are two different things and I think this question is vague.
Dátum: 2012.05.25. 14:14:35
Im not really sure if this was discussed already or not, but I have one suggestion.

Sometimes, when I want to attack Crystal Clan clones, it gives me this message:
"It's no use attacking him/her, because you would not get any soul-energy."

My point is, sometimes, I dont attack for SE - that is just a bonus, I mostly attack for Quests, which means, I dont care whether I get or not any SE, I want my Crit hits/spell counts...so can you somehow delete this restriction?
Dátum: 2012.05.24. 17:16:40
For me its whatever, I like that you actually started to care about this issue. On the other hand, and this is really important, you should understand, that you (not you Miklos, but you as Beholder or all Doomlord team) created DD and EH which actually caused this problem and situation as it is now. Moreover, some players DO LIKE to fall behind or be way in the top and they dont complain and also they dont want any changes.

For me, there are few options:
- cancel both EH and DD
- cancel one of them and give the remaining to all players. (generally, Id vote that all players have DD, coz it would slow things down, but if all had EH, there would be more higher levels and more strong and crazy eq and characters etc. and I think more fun, not to say more money for you because people would level faster and buy new stuff more often).
- implement this XP thing you are suggesting, but it will only put the problems aside or diminish them, but not solve them I think
- combine canceling DD/EH with time-limited implementing of this XP scaling
Dátum: 2012.05.24. 17:02:11
Dancer - it was already here this topic I guess, and it was said, you need to explicitly increase the ability from your character page. That means, you need to click that ability and increase it, to have it count towards ToD miniquest.
Dátum: 2012.05.24. 17:00:30
One very important question/complaint.
I have a ToD miniquest "acquire xxx SE in duels you iniciate" and Ive found out that Drain Soul is not counting!!!! Please look into it, because without Drain Soul, it is nearly impossible for me to fulfill this task coz I have DD and get practicaly nothing in 80-90% of attacks.
Dátum: 2012.05.22. 16:46:24
I had some ideas in mind as well, but today Im too lazy to write or think about them
Anyway - slight adjustment - buying a new weapon/shield/armor only support your idea about not good ratio of effort>effect, because the time, when you really need a new equipment is really low, not to mention top players most likely spend AS on them so they wait for certain stuff.

The miniquest of healing potions is good, only with one important glich - if you will have to always drink 25x higher level poition, you have 50% chance this would be actually potion for AS. In that case, you would in fact need to spend 50AS to complete it, which is not really convenient, even for premium players I think. (Tha same of coarse with mana potions). I suggest there is "Drink 25 healing/mana potions of level minimum (Your level-10). That way, you will be able to reach the lower SE potion, or already reach higher SE potion, coz they go after 20lvls intervals.

Train a new pet should be probably also scaled according to ToD, e.g. 1/3/5 (4x4/5x5/6x6).

Nevertheless, good ideas, and I think they should put some incentives to players to actually brainstorm ideas for Beholder, vote for them, etc., and even e.g. put some rewards if your idea is selected or implemented succesfully.
Dátum: 2012.05.21. 11:20:27
Phaedrus, after Crystal Clan looses 7wars, they all go to Catacombs, and cca after 5 days they appear again with new "actual" versions of our clones. Which is most likely the reason, why they dissappeared from the duel page - they are all in catacombs or they simply arent in the game now for a while.
Dátum: 2012.05.20. 21:36:50
Know what youre talking about there Cruel, I lost around 100 distributed AApoints when switching. It hurts, but I didnt want to get to that phase when nothing is really happening. So Im better weak, but have some fun with other players around me

For Miklos:
I was checking some of my Archives, in fact, there was some change in my XP from hunts after I used the +5specialization, even if the actual number of DD hasnt changed. What I think, that there is a bug within the Skills list, showing level 60 but actually counting 50. So it is possible, that there in fact has never been a real benefit, but just a misleading bug in the number due to switching. Anyway, look definitely into it and let us know, thanks.

Wicked
Dátum: 2012.05.20. 11:02:09
Hi, I have an important bug/exploit to announce.

I reached level 108 so I was able to use the permanent +5skill point from my 0% infection. Since Im using DD now, I went for it. My DD was at level 60 and I was expecting level 65, but after applying the effect, my DD is highlighted in yellow like usual, but I wasnt able to increase it anymore (so it stayed at 60).

So I give it a deep thought , and I actually realized/found out, I was unknowingly exploiting a serious bug. Ive found out, that my DD shoudlve been at 55 before, not 60 (or even just 50? not really sure here), so the 0%infection boost actually boosted it to 60 correctly. The reason why I had my DD higher was because I was switching from EH, and due to AA Useful energies, I had EH at 60 - when I switched, my DD was automatically set to 60 as well. There is also possibility, that if some players actually used 0%infection boost to EH, they had 65 EH and switched to 65DD which gave them even bigger advantage.

Please look into it, fix it or make some statement. I think this is quite important.
Thanks, Wicked, World 2
Dátum: 2012.05.06. 10:27:22
Good job, Im glad to hear you will try to update it. Im still using it as well for some info
Btw if you need or want some help, info or whatever, dont hesitate to ask (Wicked, W2 ). I think geminies should help each other
Dátum: 2012.05.06. 10:22:13
It is an interesting idea but in case of our clan this is most likely not possible...we have a good bunch of active people...well, lets just say we are awesome
Dátum: 2012.05.06. 09:32:08
I sometimes had the same problems...I thought it is a game issue, but it wasnt.
For me, it was helpful to do few things.
1) CCleaner for your cookies, temporary files, delete history etc.
2) Update your Java and web browser to up-to-date versions
3) Try the game from different browser - this is how I found out it is my pc issue and not fully on the DL side

Not saying this would definitely work for you but its just a hint at least
Good luck
Dátum: 2012.05.06. 09:26:25
Collect 580 golden ducats! (only those count which you get in the Auction House) 7
To accept this quest at least 5 votes are needed

Just to remind this bug still remains...we have more then 5 votes for the next clan quest and the quest is not activated.
Please look into it. Many thanks

Wicked, W2, diamond
Oldal: 1234