Dátum: 2011.04.18. 21:09:30
It's just guesswork but if P1 has IQ 100 and P2 has IQ 75

Chance for full spell damage on P2 = 75%
Chance for full spell damage on P1 = 25%

Crit spell P1 = 25
Crit spell P2 = 75

Chance for crit spell on P2 = 75% of 0% = 0%
Chance for crit spell on P1 = 25% of 50% = 12.5%

So if P2 increased his IQ, his critical hit would raise proportionately.
Even though P2 barely hits fully, he can critical and deal high damage 12.5% of the time.
Dátum: 2011.04.17. 23:41:13
To 4, that's 1.2% increase in resistance.

So if it deals -10 strength normally, 10-(10*0.012) = 9.88 which rounds to 10 anyway.

Also, the description of the spell is not always what you deal/receive. I have a spell that says it deals -5 crit hit and -5 attack, but it actually deals around -19 crit hit and -19 attack. I think it gets higher along with your thaumaturgy attribute.
Dátum: 2011.04.16. 23:58:08
Helpful.

Suggestion: Every 10 levels on the epic monster could yield a focus crystal called 'crystal of intensity' alongside the epic item when the monster is felled. It could be attached to the same item it came with automatically or it could be separate and kept in inventory until you place it in something.

The focus crystal could intensify the 'special' effect of the epic item, so if it was +3xp per hunt, you'd get 4xp. Or if it was 10% discount on attributes, it becomes an 11% discount. Or damage on the epic 20% --> 22% etc.

It would be bid on with the item, so there aren't 2 separate auctions, it's all together.

I do think the epic system is great already, I just thought it would be a nice idea.

EDIT:
How about a blacksmith building? Where each level in the building increases the damage on your main weapon by 0.5%?
And an armoury that increases your absorption by 0.5% for each level? Or, it could be an either or, where you get to pick one building and not the other...
Dátum: 2011.04.09. 18:19:24
It would be nice to have a timer for the epic battle at the top like with hunts/DG/duels etc.

You could go one step further and allow those with comfort functions to customize the links at the top there.
Dátum: 2011.04.09. 17:20:37
How about if you have a certain amount of luck, you get extra options in quests to make them easier/you luckier.

Some examples: If luck is the same as your level or higher (not too tricky to do), then during the 30 quiz questions, 2 correct answers count as 3 (so you only do 20 questions).

If your luck is twice your level (or higher), then you could get a 10% bonus from a single duel (you activate this) when you have to loot a certain amount in a quest.

Or in using a healing potion 10 times, you have a chance to find it when hunting. Things like that.
Dátum: 2011.04.09. 14:57:00
Does increasing the expert hunt skill past half your level have any effect? And does it give any direct increase in SE to your hunts, or does it just mean you hunt larger monsters?
Dátum: 2011.03.31. 22:03:33
Desintegrating dagger (level 98 weapon) should be Disintegrating dagger.
Dátum: 2011.03.31. 15:15:05
Thanks! I was fairly close
Dátum: 2011.03.31. 15:05:59
The adventure orb description is currently 'the chance of finding adventure is increased by 1%'

It should be 'the chance of finding an adventure is increased by 1%' or 'the chance of finding adventures is increased by 1%'
Dátum: 2011.03.29. 16:11:28
The RND# is probably normally distributed. This explains the fact that an AAC increases the chance to hit harder, like luck does.

So, even though you probably have a chance of hitting those high figures, it is very unlikely you will. To work out the chance, you'd have to work out the mean and variance of your hits, which would let us construct a normal distribution curve for you. Your luck attribute would probably skew this, but it would be good enough. This goes on the assumption that the formula is as simple as weapon damage + strength skill which could very easily be wrong.
Dátum: 2011.03.26. 14:55:56
Don't forget their absorption stat!

If they have +3 absorption and a pet, it could mean your chance is 0.

More details needed! If they have 0 absorption, the formula must be wrong.
Dátum: 2011.03.12. 15:31:44
When using the essences that provide skill bonuses on the actual skills page, the confirmation window that comes up
Are you sure to use the essence meggyőzőkészség_eng (+20)?

For every essence I have so far (though the meggyozokeszseg bit changes according to the essence)
Dátum: 2011.03.10. 19:26:49
What 's a Greek Urn ?
About 20% less that last week
A storage vessel

If you google that it makes you think it's one of those questions which are literary puns so even though there is only one right answer by definition, the question is misleading.
Dátum: 2011.03.09. 23:08:19
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.03.09. 21:08:23
Sorry about the quiz olympics! We have rewritten the complete system, so people cannot use scripts to cheat. We tested it on the Hun servers and it works now, it will transfer to the Eng servers very soon!

This is music to my ears! Is the idea of having themed olympics a dead end then?

I actually think a brewery would be great. Potions which give effects like +10 transcendal projection are much too similar to the essences, but there is no building that generates potions themselves. Everyone always needs a healing potion at some point and mana potions after manaconstruction.

Perhaps the brewery could automatically generate 2 potions each week (one mana, one healing) and players bid on them using treasury points. The players receive the highest level potion available to their level. Higher levels = increased frequency of potions.

eg.
Level 1 = 1 potion every 14 days (alternates between mana and healing)
Level 5 = 2 potions every 14 days
Level 10 = 2 potions every 10 days
Level 15 = 2 potions every 6 days
Level 20 = 2 potions every 2 days
Dátum: 2011.03.09. 22:47:32
Idézet: ardent - 2011.02.27. 04:12:17
Face it Viridel, you deleted your char because you couldn't handle all the attacks from me ..... That was just revenge for forcing me answer all your stupid baseball questions! Good luck IRL.

He was the only character I could beat at my level so I will sorely miss him!

Idézet: Miklos - 2011.02.26. 14:44:21
Raggidman - I am completely aware that the English of the Legend is not as perfect as it should be. When it was translated, it was done by a very experienced translator, and it was corrected by another - but their native language was not English, so it couldn't be perfect. We have much more text in our games like other games, so we have a much more difficult time of getting them translated, and translated right. If you think you could help us somehow in correcting texts, please drop us an email at info doomlord net and we will work out the details.

When I begin adding the legend to the wikia, I intend to re-read the whole 75 chapters I've accessed in order to provide a summary of each chapter, as well as a summary after every 10 chapters. In addition to this, I was contemplating correcting the small grammatical/spelling errors and whilst my English isn't infallible, it will be an improvement on what is already there. It would be up to you if you wanted to use it, but hopefully it could be checked by other members of the wikia to proof read...
Dátum: 2011.03.09. 22:30:53
Idézet: Yuggoth - 2011.03.07. 17:18:09
Does key of knowledge must be bought in order, I have to have silver to buy gold? Or I can wait until gold and just buy it? Does higher key counts or they combine? Thanks!

You don't have to buy them in order no, I bought the silver key recently and I never bought the copper/bronze one. As for if they stack, I doubt it, but I can't confirm anything...
Dátum: 2011.03.07. 16:56:07
I don't know what happened to the quiz olympics (did you stop it because it was too easy to google answers?) or the quiz categorization, but when they are re-implemented, it could be a good idea to host quiz olympics with themes. The theme could be a category basically, and instead of the questions being totally random, they could be on books, films, sports, science, capital cities etc.

In addition to this, the quiz medal could be specific to the category, so if you win the quiz medal, it says which category you won it for.

All that sounds quite easy to me but not a high priority (unlike some of the things ImLittleJon said). You could even change the foundations of quiz medals so that you only get +1% SE from hunts on questions from the category that you won it in.
Dátum: 2011.03.06. 02:01:24
Yeah, I should update that, I forgot about this question. Since getting to level 60 and learning of the AAC's, it is clear that the only way to make the SE bonuses (in EH) from items count is by investing in the Energy master AAC.
Dátum: 2011.02.24. 22:54:45
The event is replayed with similar game play but different story, we have to trap a dragon called landragor or something.

A number of different relics are thrown into the mix, but the relics from the zarknod event are also up for grabs I think (been a while since I read about it though).
Dátum: 2011.02.21. 01:05:37
Did they account for trapping creatures and squeezing them in the reward? Or was that the price to pay for the instant hunts and pet XP?
Oldal: 1234567891011