Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2014.01.20. 13:21:11
Why make a choice? If there is another option, why not make two minions?
Dátum: 2014.01.20. 12:49:01
The +1 Ads./Minion level should be the "extra" ability then. I suppose we still get the basic +1 Abilities/10 levels from the minion. So at minion level 250, we would get +25 to all Abilities and +250 spell absorption.

But if the Fetish is level 50, that could take a while, since the minions max starting level would be 50.
Dátum: 2014.01.20. 12:18:34
I found it as pet equipment, i.e. it is in the list of equipments that I can equip my pets with. But since I have no idea if it is properly implemented, I do not dare use it yet...
Dátum: 2014.01.20. 11:51:00
Any chance this goes live this week?

And what level is the Fetish of Dread?
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 14:27:25
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2014.01.14. 14:18:40
The problem with removing prizes for top 10 is that it would become a second ToD, as you pointed out. Where is the fun in that? The whole point of this event is to create a race. At least it was until some people complained some racers were faster...

Cruel.

The idea would be that is a special event, just like the Map (was) or Landragor or Xeno Wars. It does not have to be a race. Although it would be nice if it was a race, it just seams like having it as a race creates more problems than it is worth.
And there would still be a price for top 10, it would just not be anything that gives an ingame advantage (Title). Or maybe it could be, along the line of Alvariels medallions (non-combat related skills like Charisma, Pet training, Hard skin, Heal wounds, etc etc), where the title gives a certain bonus (+20?), and when the Event roles around you gain a medal which gives a smaller bonus (+2?).
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 14:03:02
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.01.14. 13:58:22
Being first is more of a honor thing, than a reward thing, this is the concept in most events. You get the prizes anyway, as Janyemm pointed out, being first is rather a glory. We try to avoid the trap of other games called "pay to win" where you can just pay your way to victory.

Then simply remove the prices from the top 10, and give out titles instead. It just removes so many problems, and probably makes the event feel more like it should feel.
(Maybe "Ruler of the Planet" for 1st place, and "Knight of the Realm" for 2nd-10th place or something.)
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 13:02:51
14:02 and the event did not start...

EDIT
At least on now, but seriously...
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 09:01:20
I agree, the main reward from the event should be the reward of completing the different tiers of the pyramid and the rewards you get from that.

It is just that the "Top 10 reward" of the event is the part that complicates the event, and just makes the event worse. Look at the discussion going on in this forum, every complain has to do with the top 10 and people finishing the event too fast. All that just goes away if there is no top 10.
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 07:55:53
Thinking a bit about this event, and the change that it looks like it is getting, this is my opinion: Remove the top list for the event.

If the top list of the event is removed, the Event turns into a special Temple of Doom, that everyone can "compete" in, everyone can participate in, and all the troubles of people spending huge amounts of AS and time-zone differences and whatnot is all gone.
Dátum: 2014.01.13. 15:42:37
The problem about #2:

Player A and Player B are competing for the top spot. Both players are stuck at the last very hard task. All would be well, but...Player A and Player B live in different time zones.
So lets say that the task is the "Collect 100 Ancient stones from hunting"*. Player A has collected 76 AS and Player B has collectd 74. A new day rolls by (1400 CET server time) and the last very hard task becomes a little easier, it now becomes "Collect 75 Ancient stones from hunting". Player B (who lives in Europe) Hunts and find an AS!
Who wins the Ruler of the Planet?
Player A (who lives in Australia) already fullfilled the task when it became easier, but since he has to actually log in and (even potentially find another stone?) claim his reward, he looses. Is this "fair"?

* We know this is not a real task, we just use it to illustrate the point.
Dátum: 2014.01.10. 14:32:11
What pyramid?

I though it was a square... or at least a square-shaped pyramid...
Dátum: 2014.01.05. 10:15:02
The prereq for the "Collect Helm shards" AA ability is the "Experience" AA ability. You find it under "Space-time control skills" in the AA page, it's the 10th AA ability in that category.
Dátum: 2014.01.04. 10:50:12
<thick austrian accent>
WHERE IS MY MINION!
Dátum: 2013.12.17. 13:35:28
Nope, they said that they hoped to get Evultion into the game by/before Christmas.
Dátum: 2013.12.16. 16:14:32
"Overcharged SE" gain no bonus at the end, but you "gain it all back" in the form of Abilities.
Dátum: 2013.12.16. 08:41:56
Idézet: Tallia - 2013.12.15. 21:01:16
Used AP is what really matters, don't worry.

Not really true. The SE used on abilities for the final reward is (more or less):
(Used SE)+(Avergae SE gained per Hunt)*2-(SE gained from Landragor Fights)=(Final SE pool)

This pool of SE is then used on Abilities (with all Abilities counted as Specialized and all Spec gear equipped, and Ultraspec mindboosted and essence used).

So both SE used and AP used matters.
Dátum: 2013.12.14. 15:05:18
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.12.14. 12:01:29
Now that the world are merged there are more than one Crystal clan. For example, corrently we are at war with Crystal Clan_1 but when you look at the duel page they are all just labeled Cystal clan even though they are in diffferent. The problem is that you cannot see which Crystal clan members you are at war with so you can target them first (you get more SE from the one you are war with)

Highscore->Clans->(Click the Clan you are at war with)->List of members->(Click the one you want to attack)->(Click the grey sword)
You can also get to the clan you are at war with from the Wars/Capitulation page in your Clan.

But it would be even better if the Crytsal clan members would be marked Crytstal clan_1(_2,_3) in the duel list.
Dátum: 2013.12.11. 17:48:46
Golden essence converter
Golden essence converter
Type: relic
You can convert special essences, with a 4:1 ratio. The maximum of your Alchemy AA is increased by 5.

Is that supposed to be Expetional essences instead of Special essences? Because otherwise it is just a worse version of the Purple essence converter.
Dátum: 2013.12.11. 16:16:47
*********!

Miklos, please!

Yet again you have added things to the game without any kind of warning! There are a bunch of Relics available for purchase under Relics. When did this happen?
Dátum: 2013.12.10. 19:09:39
Actually, they (we) will, since only one Minion at a time can gain battle exoerience and "Minion food" will be limitied.