Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Merging worlds
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Merging worlds
221. hozzászólás - 2013.12.13. 11:55:50 (Válasz Miklos #220 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.12.13. 10:42:30
We had a very long exchange with Stiska. His problem was that after the merge, he found himself in the neighbourhood of some stronger players (it was much more complicated, about some people having top50 modifier for longer time etc, I don't go into details here). Finally I ask him what he suggest, what to do. I don't know why he found that question silly and offending.

you could have gotten rid of the tourture chamber then he wouldn't care about the stronger players.
Pontszám: 5
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
222. hozzászólás - 2013.12.13. 12:30:05
I am not happy with leaving of Stiska. I started to play this game as total noob after I played another game with some member of Doomlord staff and he told me about this game. This game catched my attention and now I am playing only Doomlord. Start was not easy as this game is not simple. Also gathering informations is very time consuming and unconfortable. To be true Alexor and Stiska / both already deleted your characters / pushed me to learn more about this game. Why ? Because they had better characters and kicked my ass on regular basis . As I am competetive I started to search way how i can be better. Those two were my natural "mentors" although I almost not speak with them .
Now I already know little more about game and unfortunately I found some mistakes I made in past in game progress are not reparable or only at high cost.

At first I was sure merge is perfect idea, now I think something is good, something little less. Of course conditions will be never same because various new relics, events, AA skills are implemented. Of course I can cry I have not oportunity to buy all needed auction house relics in time when 3 worlds existed and price in ducats was significantly lower. Of course after merge I have not chance to get position in Avariel contest although on W1 I was placed in some cathegories almost every week. Of course place in top10 in any event will be far more difficult to get. Of course combined champhionships will be harder to win.

Anyway although I am competetive I am not here to be at all cost best, I want to have fun. Just now for mayority of time I have fun and I can live with one - or maybe even two stronger players than me in my range cathegory.

Players have your moods and sometimes also small "problems" can turned us to be crazy. Just few weeks ago I almost deleted my character when I found I cannot switch my DD playing to EH because I skipped all good rings in entity and epic fights and no higher level rings exist for me with similar bonuses / soul draining + SE from duels / for many months forward - of course it is my mistake I was not searching 3rd party sites with lists of epic items in advance .

Jany
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
223. hozzászólás - 2013.12.13. 18:20:56
Not really Trackur. He never complained about the TC to me. Not even once.

His issue was balancing. I tried to explain to him in detail that EH was no longer weaker than DD, but he insisted DD was much favored. I gave him even mathematical support for my claims (on top of showing him my character) but he was stubborn. By the way, I know how many times I complained here in the forum about the EH/DD balancing and I want to take this opportunity to complement Miklós (that's tight. I will not punch him this time ). The game was fixed with AA abilities and the big advantage DD had was removed.

But his main issue was the top 50 modifier. This is a tough one. I also complained when it was introduced. Not on my behalf, as I was already top 50, but because I though it was a bad move to give "free DD" to EH players. But the reality is that such move is necessary. When you have the top players way ahead, everyone has an incentive to quit. High players get "too lonely" and low players believe they will never catch up.

In all honesty, I believe the main problem with Doomlord is that leveling up is something bad. Maybe if you increased the item differential per level, people would start to see leveling up as something good. For example, it's simply stupid to have a lvl 138 shield that gives +7 Att, +15 Def, +3 Cons, +10 Mag, +10Thau, +6% DS protection, +8% res, +30 absorption, +30 mag absorption more than a lvl 108 shield. Those differentials should be WAY higher. And I didn't even pick a "worst case scenario", just some random gear from my inventory.

@Stiska
It's a shame you are leaving for this. As I've said, you had all the tools to have a top notch char, despite the top 50 modifier.
Farewell my friend.

@Jany
Don't worry about the items you missed. There are several soul drain items that you will find soon

Cruel.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
224. hozzászólás - 2013.12.13. 18:55:58
quiz olympics results are still bugged.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
225. hozzászólás - 2013.12.14. 12:01:29
Now that the world are merged there are more than one Crystal clan. For example, corrently we are at war with Crystal Clan_1 but when you look at the duel page they are all just labeled Cystal clan even though they are in diffferent. The problem is that you cannot see which Crystal clan members you are at war with so you can target them first (you get more SE from the one you are war with)
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
226. hozzászólás - 2013.12.14. 15:05:18 (Válasz Trackur #225 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.12.14. 12:01:29
Now that the world are merged there are more than one Crystal clan. For example, corrently we are at war with Crystal Clan_1 but when you look at the duel page they are all just labeled Cystal clan even though they are in diffferent. The problem is that you cannot see which Crystal clan members you are at war with so you can target them first (you get more SE from the one you are war with)

Highscore->Clans->(Click the Clan you are at war with)->List of members->(Click the one you want to attack)->(Click the grey sword)
You can also get to the clan you are at war with from the Wars/Capitulation page in your Clan.

But it would be even better if the Crytsal clan members would be marked Crytstal clan_1(_2,_3) in the duel list.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
227. hozzászólás - 2013.12.15. 19:01:21 (Válasz Sbart #226 hozzászólására.)
I am not sure this is even working. I just attack randomly from my duel list and I always get lots of wins. I suspect it is all the same thing.

Cruel.
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
228. hozzászólás - 2013.12.16. 06:15:52 (Válasz Sbart #226 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sbart - 2013.12.14. 15:05:18
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.12.14. 12:01:29

Highscore->Clans->(Click the Clan you are at war with)->List of members->(Click the one you want to attack)->(Click the grey sword)
You can also get to the clan you are at war with from the Wars/Capitulation page in your Clan.

But it would be even better if the Crytsal clan members would be marked Crytstal clan_1(_2,_3) in the duel list.

Crystal Clan_W3 are marked with a yellow dot (I think)
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
229. hozzászólás - 2013.12.19. 11:34:26 (Válasz digitalis #228 hozzászólására.)
The merger resurrected old bugs
When my pet levels up after I am attacked, I get no skill points. This had been fixed, but it's not working again

Cruel.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
230. hozzászólás - 2013.12.27. 00:17:43
quiz contest results still not showing properly. i had 49/50 and i'm not listed.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
231. hozzászólás - 2014.01.07. 17:31:08
auction house pre-merger archival data do not appear to include world 2.
quiz contest results appear to be omitting world 2 as well.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2014.01.07. 17:31:58-kor
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
232. hozzászólás - 2014.01.13. 04:29:06
world 2 is still not appearing in the quiz contest results. if i didn't already have my 12 medals, i'd be pretty upset.
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
233. hozzászólás - 2014.01.13. 10:38:08
Well .... I would like to congratulate to last Quiz "winners" - Theenos /lvl1/, DarkHero/lvl1/ both with same score and even time as Johannes Buckbeak, then Nedoleris/lvl1/ with same score and time as Paladian, then Azzazel/lvl1/, Heatstorm/lvl1/ with same score and time as Vsigamany, following by Murix/lvl1/ with same score and time as Trinkets of Deceit and finally last one - Seapyg2/lvl1/ with same score and time as Stromboli.

All these our "winners" has 9-12 Quiz medals, usually base 140 ability /not all/ so I think it is pretty specialized group of accounts which coming to life only during Quiz time . Also these our "winners" has special ability to copy exact score+time result of some player with already collected 12 Quiz medals.

My recently established account from World2 was not able to participate in Quiz because after I made 45from50 I was kicked out of game and after reloging to game message " you did not participate in quiz" appeared, anyway new entry to Quiz was not possible and old entry dissapeared. This bug was present second Quiz time in row, I will give chance 3rd time and last time.

Then - time for deleting.

Jany
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
234. hozzászólás - 2014.01.13. 15:31:03
Janyemm - sorry for this quiz bug still existing, I'm pressing on the programmer to correct this because I know it is very annoying. About multiple accounts used, we will check this, thx for the info.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
235. hozzászólás - 2014.01.22. 21:21:04
the main quiz problem is now fixed, as world 2 is now appearing, thanks.
the winners name click-though links are broken, though.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
236. hozzászólás - 2014.01.23. 13:55:19 (Válasz manunkind #235 hozzászólására.)
Thanks for reporting this, we will try to correct it as soon as possible.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
237. hozzászólás - 2014.01.27. 20:26:07 (Válasz Miklos #236 hozzászólására.)
fixed, thanks!
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
238. hozzászólás - 2014.03.11. 01:12:05
Back in the Good Ol' days in W3, we slackers could count on the Crystal Clan hitting us once every 15 or so days, but since the merger... nowt. This is a real pain when every ToD you are asked to attack warring Clan or use all DPs.

Has the merge killed off this auto feature for good and if not when will it reappear.

(I know... our Clan can always declare war someone else, but I's lazy Wombat LOL)
The ONLY Wombat on W3
Pontszám: 9.67
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
239. hozzászólás - 2014.03.11. 04:16:57 (Válasz Furlozza #238 hozzászólására.)
did you drop out of the top 50 with the merger?
Pontszám: 7.09
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
240. hozzászólás - 2014.03.11. 07:26:47 (Válasz Furlozza #238 hozzászólására.)
Hi Furby,

what you can do is declare war upon one of the clans (we/I did that in the past). Beware; check the levels of the members in the different clans; they are NOT the same.
Regards,
E.
Pontszám: 9.81
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!