Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2013.12.10. 18:55:30
Idézet: Tallia - 2013.12.10. 18:54:26
Max number of minions?
Only 1 fetish/minion, and fetish is removable like normal pet equipment?

Looks like 1 Minion per Fetish, since the Fetish is not reusable and consumed in the process.
So the limit would be how fast/often you can get a Fetish.
Dátum: 2013.12.10. 18:54:35
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.12.10. 18:45:15

+25 to all abilities is the maximum, which means maximum level of the minions/fetishes will be 250 (given the level of the fetish will cap the level of the minions). And yet, you say we will get fetiches level 50, 150 or 200. What about fetishes lvl 250?

That is my question. The post by Miklos kind of hints that the (Fetish level)=(Minion max level) only applies at ascension, and the the Minion can then level to 250.

What about the "additional effects from fetishes"? Any examples? Are they dependent on the Mionion level?
Dátum: 2013.12.10. 16:47:32
"The minions converted level cannot be higher then the level of the fetish he is using."
Is this only when converting to minion, or this also a limit when leveling the Minion?

So Minions can level, but only one Minion at a time can get experience from Battles?
Dátum: 2013.12.10. 15:13:22
So, a year has passed and 2013 is almost over. A lot of the things from the list have been implemented (in one form or another). The question is which of the remaning things are still on the "to be implemented"-list?
Dátum: 2013.12.10. 08:53:47
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2013.12.10. 07:58:13
Hi,

a member of our clan is asking how I do get this options:

http://prntscr.com/2a20u9

First thought was; that it was an acceleration-function but obviously that didn't work for him/her... I really don't remember any more... .
Thanks for your assistance.
E.

Which of the options?
Auto squueze is from Comfort functions (Acceleration option)*
Stop Hunting when max adventures is Comfort Function (Acceleration option)
Max Creatures and Stop HUnting if quest completed I am not sure, but it might be options added to Comfort functions (although it does not say so).

* You also need max Soul-energy squeeze for the option to show up
Dátum: 2013.12.09. 07:35:30
Physical abilities
Strength: The greater stregth you have, the more damage you deal to your opponents in physical fight.
Attack: This ability defines how good a fighter you are and how much chance you have to hit your opponent.
Defense: As the attack increases your chance to hit, the defense decreases the opponents' chance to hit.
Constitution: Your constitution and level will define how much damage you can endure.
Magical abilities:
IQ: In a magic combat your minds lean against each other. The higher the difference (to your favour), the bigger the chance that your spell makes full damage and does not miss your opponent.
Thaumaturgy: Higher taumaturgy means greater spell damage, and it increases other effects of the spell as well.
Magic: Your magic and level will define the total sum of your spell points.

(Check under Misc->Rules on the left hand side when you log in)
Dátum: 2013.12.08. 20:44:22
Idézet: Phaedrus - 2013.12.08. 20:28:58
What is this?

Buy for 6 relic coupons and 1 kryxonium focus.

It increases my trade capability, but what is this kryxonium focus, and how do I get one?

The Kryxonium Focus is bought with Relic Shards (20 of them to be exact). Relic shards is a reward from leveling up if your Clan has built the Tree of Knowledge, and possibly from Epic Adventures (only if you are a Premium I think).

(Question was answered on last page in this thread, and it was the same person asking? What?)
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 18:20:08
Discussion completey derailed.
There was a discussion about the top50 modifier when it was implemented, http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,150.0.
Read it, and comment there instead so we can keep this thread ful of complains on bugs coming from the World merger instead.

@Miklos
Can you please fix the problem with the Daily deal already? I submitted a ticket to customer support Nov 30, and resubmitted about the same problem Dec 5th.
Basically the Daily deal and the ability to buy it does not reset at the same time.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 16:26:27
Idézet: Stiska - 2013.12.06. 16:01:37
Idézet: Sbart - 2013.12.06. 14:22:27
If you are playing under W3 rules, then yes, you cannot gain large amounts of SE from dueling when stealing SE from other players. On the other hand, other players attacking you cannot gain large amounts of SE from you either*. And I am not sure, but is the SE limitied for Energy Harness? Because I can honestly say that the number of times I get SE of a person for real (i.e. stealing it) is very few compared to the number of times I get SE simply from Energy Harness.
So by playing with W3 rules you gain some (less SE lost when losing a duel) and lose some (less SE gained when winning a duel).
Is that fair? Mayby not. I know it was proposed somewhere that W3 characters should gain the option to "transfer" to W1/2 rules, but I have no idea what happened with that. If that is what you want, I would suggest writing one (or several) such suggestions to Customer support. Maybe they can transfer you from W3 to W1/2 rules?

And "this xp thingy" has absolutely nothing to do with any difference between how (the old) W3 and W1/2 worked.

* "The SE you can get for a victorious duel is maximalized this way: 10 + 10 * level * maximum(target's victory/loss ratio, 0.2). "

Are you kidding me sbart
If you are not kidding me then what is wrong with you
First i have to ask you one question before i explain you something. Have you ever play w4? If you did how the hell you are talking such nonsenses. If w3 started year after w2, if you are playing active w2 in matter of year you will be 60-70 lvl while i just start playing w3. now there is w1 and w2 before w3 and how the hell i can be in top 50 players?
Sec. Thing what the hell are you talking, this talk doesnt matters you cause you are the one who has benefit all the time and continue to have it. So its normal that you will not complain and you will be against my opinion. You and guys like you has the most benefit from all of this cause you are in top. Now they are slowing you and pushing us towards you without any benefits while you were enjoying it all the time. We all should eventually become your farms cause there is impossible to catch you cause all your game you needed more xp to advance same lvl then we need. when you were 108 lvl you needed for example 75k xp, when you were 109 you needed 79k xp for example and what about us? we need 50k xp to advance lvl. to reach your 136 lvl we will need million less xp now calculate how weaker we are.

Yes, I have played world4. And I have some difficulty understanding your argument. Up till now you have complained that W3 rules are not fair compared to W1/2 rules. Now you are saying that people who played longer are stronger and that is not fair? Which way is it? So what you are complaining against is the top50 modifier? The very modifier that means that you will need more Xp than me to reach the same level that I am (newsflash; The top50 modifier is not that old). And besides that you have access to other things at a lot lover level than Older characters, but go ahead and predict that you will be weaker, because I predict that you could be stronger.

And in what way have I talking against you? Seriously. In what way have I talked "against your opinion"? All I have tried to do is help you, and explain how the game works (wheter we like it or not) but obviously that help is not wanted or appreciated, so from now on you are on your own. Go and trash-talk people somewhere else. I'm out.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 14:34:16
Regarding "W2 players are stronger":
(Former) W2 players are generally stronger than W1 players. Both worlds played under the same rules, and W1 is older. I think that W2 players are "stronger" because the competion on W2 was bigger, and this forced W2 characters to become stronger. There are very few reasons in this game besides battles against other Doomlords to have high Abilities*, so only when other Doomlords (in your level bracket) has high Abilities will you get yourself higher Abilities (or prioratize Abilities).

* I can only think of battles against Epics and Entities.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 14:22:27
If you are playing under W3 rules, then yes, you cannot gain large amounts of SE from dueling when stealing SE from other players. On the other hand, other players attacking you cannot gain large amounts of SE from you either*. And I am not sure, but is the SE limitied for Energy Harness? Because I can honestly say that the number of times I get SE of a person for real (i.e. stealing it) is very few compared to the number of times I get SE simply from Energy Harness.
So by playing with W3 rules you gain some (less SE lost when losing a duel) and lose some (less SE gained when winning a duel).
Is that fair? Mayby not. I know it was proposed somewhere that W3 characters should gain the option to "transfer" to W1/2 rules, but I have no idea what happened with that. If that is what you want, I would suggest writing one (or several) such suggestions to Customer support. Maybe they can transfer you from W3 to W1/2 rules?

And "this xp thingy" has absolutely nothing to do with any difference between how (the old) W3 and W1/2 worked.

* "The SE you can get for a victorious duel is maximalized this way: 10 + 10 * level * maximum(target's victory/loss ratio, 0.2). "
Dátum: 2013.12.05. 18:38:35
Fair warning: Lots of text and personal opinions incoming!

I don't really know if there is much use saying anything, but...
I don't know the reason for merging the worlds, but my best guess is that the game was not designed for playing with few players. And as the number of players declined, Beholder (the people behind this game) felt that they had to try something. The first step was done a long time ago, with the introduction of the Crystal Clan. The second, alot more drastic step was done not long ago, by merging all three internationla worlds into one. I guess it was Beholders opinion that if they did not do this, the game would die. As it turns out, it might die anyway.
Part of that is because this "merge" caused a lot of bugs and coding problems. I do not think that is strange, although it feels like a lot of these could have (should have) been resolved a lot faster. Some of the bugs appearing after the merge are still there.

The other part is that everyones enivorment changed. The merge was partly done to do that, so that more players could interact, but of course it also means that players that before the merge were "ok" suddenly feel "weak". I understand that is frustrating, but at the end of the day I think the (potential) advanatges of merging the worlds is probably better than not doing it (although I am getting a feed up with the silence from Beholder and the fact that bugs are not fixed).

About beign a weak player:
Most of us have been there. I am currently top Abilities, but that was not always the case. When I started to play this game I was not "strong", and I had to try to develop into a stronger character. I am in no way saying it is easy, only that it can be done. And I am pretty sure that if I were to start a new character today, that character would be stronger than this one when it reaches the same level (although I would not do that, because that would take a few years).
Some tips to become "stronger":
* Try to give as little as possible to other players. If they gain little from you, they will attack you less.
* Develop your Skills and AA abilities. Only when you are "done" with this start with abilities.
* Develop Luck. Buidling for your Clan for some time is a good way of strengthining your Clan, and lost of Luck is good for getting more resources from Hunts.
* Join a strong Clan, or help build a strong Clan. This is easier now than ever, since there are more players avilable after the merge.
* Temple of Doom. Temple medals are strong, because...
* AA abilities. These were not always in the game (especially not all of them). Some of these can help you build a stronger character.
* Repetable quests. It is not a coincidence that the top 2 players in Abilities are also the top 2 in #Quests.
there are probably a ton more things that I cannot think of right now.

About DD and EH:
In some way the choice between DD and EH is question of personal taste, but I think that if one does not like the Player vs. Player part of the game then DD is probably the better choice (slower leveling). Do note that with fully developed AA abilties EH is aproaching DD in SE/xp efficency, but you still gain more Xp/real time.
Dátum: 2013.12.04. 14:00:08
Idézet: Stiska - 2013.12.04. 13:29:09

there is no explanation on this. you want to tell me that player who is energy harness and has deep learning has less xp to advance then guys who are disadvance development. not only that we are talking around 15k xp less then disadvance development.

I am not saying this is the explenation, I am only saying it a possible explenation (to know exactly I would have to have access to the servers, and if you suspect there is something wrong (like a bug) there is a way of getting in contact with people who can check that).
Every character in the top50 (defined by level) gain a "xp modification", i.e. they need more Xp to level than defined by their level. #1 need 100% more, #2 98%, #3 96% and so on.
If, before the merge you were in the top 50 you had such a modifier, and you kept that modifier until you leveled up. So if you dropped your place in the top50, it is very possible that the number of Xp you need to level will "increase".
Dátum: 2013.12.04. 07:59:44
Idézet: Stiska - 2013.12.04. 07:39:22
what is going on anymore?

Last lvl i had 75k xp to advance lvl now 49k xp to advance lvl. is this some kind of sick joke miklos?

Possible explenation: Before the sever merge you were in the top 50 of your World, and therefore had an "xp modifier". After the server merge you are no longer in the top50, and therefore do not have this top50 xp modifier.
Dátum: 2013.12.03. 07:45:51
Idézet: SteveeB - 2013.12.03. 04:54:59
Hello. Is there a link I can get to to find the meaning of some of the "specialization" benefits?. eg: constitution - How does this benefit my skill?. Same as "Thaumaturgy" (what does this do for your skills?.) I have seen it somewhere before but would like to know again.
Cheers

Not sure I understand your question. "Specialization" only affects the cost of the Specialized ability, nothing else.
"You can specialize in an ability – developing this ability will cost 10% less soul-energy."
(The % can be increased with Ultra-specialization and some Items)
Dátum: 2013.12.02. 15:43:01
Idézet: ardent - 2013.12.02. 15:07:03
Also, please fix the situation where you can't attack players 'cause they have 0 SE. As long as the players have enough HP to be attackable, energy harness will provide SE by its own. On the battlefield, in a war, you kill your adversary because he/she is a threat, not because you can loot the body post-mortem. It is logical enough so please fix it, or at least make it work while fighting a war!

Although I understand your argument Ardent, I do not agree. The system does not stop you from attacking because the opponent has 0 SE, but because that person has been attacked a high number of times recently (in the last 3 hours?). This is to stop "bullying", and make sure that even (relatively) weak characters can do things that require HP (like Dimension gate battels and similar).

EDIT Posted before I saw Miklos reply. But the argument stands.
Dátum: 2013.12.02. 14:05:31
Idézet: Raulvio - 2013.12.01. 21:07:14
hat happens? I increased deep learning to 4 ,so to increase the level needed 70000xp After I grew up in level, now returned to 50000xp anyone has any explanation?

Possible explenation: You are in the top 50, but are now in a lower position than you were last level (possibly caused by the Server merger). As sush, you would now have a lower top50 modifier to your Xp needed to level.
Dátum: 2013.12.02. 14:02:29
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.12.02. 13:54:02
well since there was no reply to this... you need to have more than twice the amount of attacks after 3 days or only +100 after a week... you currently don't have twice he victories so it's not going to end... plus I don't think that as soon as you go 1 attack above double it will imediately end.. there must be some time to soak first.

At one point there was 2x the amount of wins. And in all wars I have seen (mainly agiainst the Crystal Clan), the War has ended as soon as one side had 2x the number of wins (as long as 3 days had passed). As in, if it was 999/500 and the first side won one duel, the War would end.

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: Capitulation is automatic, if you have at least 50 duels in a war and after a battle one of the following conditions occurs:
- war is in progress for at least 3 days and one party has won at least twice as many as the other"
Nothing about some time "to soak" or anything.
Dátum: 2013.11.28. 08:22:54
There is a difference between "You cannot find anomelies while figthing Landragor" and "While the Landragor event is in effect, you cannot find anomelies". Unfortunately, what we see is the second. We cannot find anomelies, not while hunting, not while Dueling, and not in Landragor fights.
Dátum: 2013.11.27. 22:33:57
Mousing over the names you can see that the three first all have the same character number (12557), same for the next three (8140), and the next three (1267).

Of course, clicking on any character in that list you takes you to the login screen (bug?). But it does not look like it as it should be.