Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.10.19. 11:21:37
Since this is a race, can we get a more precise time of when it starts than 29th of November (i.e. the hour it starts)?

And it sounds very good so far!
What will the tasks be like? Similar to the Temple of Doom? What about rewards?
Dátum: 2012.10.16. 13:30:30
Not my question, but according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires the British Empire is the "largest" Empire.
The Mongol Empire is the largest contiguous Empire in World History I believe, while the British is the largest non-contiguous.
Dátum: 2012.10.15. 16:59:40
The reminder about Premium membership is in the original post...

And I agree that everything can not be put in one page, but the things I suggest are things that (at least) I check on a daily basis.
Dátum: 2012.10.15. 11:36:47
So, is this going live today? At what time?

EDIT
Never mind.

EDIT2
Ok, looks nice. But there are a few things more that could be displayed on that page (for player convenience):
Current Quest (with status)
Temple of Doom status (Done? Ongoing? How long until it ends?)
Clan status - Current clan quest/New Clan quest, Highlighted building changed, new posts in Clan Forum
Events - Current Event or a timer counting down to next Event. Complete with a link to the Forum post describing the Event in detail

Also, there is no "How long your premium membership lasts"
Dátum: 2012.10.12. 21:00:54
As far as I know bonuses from the Alchemy lab stacks with similar bonuses from other sources (mainly Relics and Rings/necks). The only Alchemy lab bonus with a big no is the +% SE from Hunts, which does not stack with the Tower of Power (but does stack with Relics and other bonuses).

So yes, Alchemy lab Mega-essences are very, very good (since they are permanent).
Dátum: 2012.10.08. 10:58:51
Bug: When you Scry someone (from the Clan building), their medals do not show up correctly.
Dátum: 2012.10.04. 13:15:18
Nice to hear!

Any details about the new AA abilities?
Dátum: 2012.10.04. 09:43:47
Not really a Help request, but I am just wondering what is the next upcoming Event (Zarknod?) and when? And also wondering what future things are "in the pipe-line" for Doomlord. Changes to the Temple of Doom? New AA abilities/skills coming? New types of equipment? Clan buildings? Epic Adventures? Something else?

Just wondering.
Dátum: 2012.09.26. 14:26:22
Tried out the new customer support system, and overall I am satisfied.

Just one small thing. When you press the Help button you come to a new page. On that page is a large button called Send a message to the Customer Service. The "problem" with this button is that it actually takes you to the Customer service, where you can also monitor your submitted tickets, and look at resolved tickets (yours only ofc). So maybe the big button should be called To Customer Service or something similar?
Dátum: 2012.09.26. 10:13:49
Miklos, we just picked up the Leveling Clan-quest (yesterday, so after the patch) and it did NOT adjust the number of levels needed. 26 active members and we need to level 26 times, despite 13 of those members being in top 50.

Sbart
Clan Gugu
World 2
Dátum: 2012.09.24. 17:00:34
We finished the last round of Clan-quests after the change came into effect. So we are not on the quest, but in the list of available quests it says the full number of active players, not the adjusted amount of times to level up. Is the adjustment made at the time the quest is picked up? Or are we screwed (again)?
Dátum: 2012.09.24. 10:06:49
"- The "advance X level" clan quest now considers the top50 multiplier as wel. So far, X equalled the number of clan members. Now we divide X by the average top50 multiplier of the active members."

This is supposed to be fixes, but for us (Clan Gugu on World 2) it still displays "Advance your level X times! (only full members count)" (where X is the number fo active members), although we have several members in the Top 50. Will X change when we take the quest? Or how does it work?
Dátum: 2012.09.18. 12:24:53
I think he is aware of that strategy. However, that strategy requires the use of Ancient Stones. So if that is the only way the task can be completed, the task should be marked as a "require AS task" (like "Extend your premium" and similar tasks).
Dátum: 2012.09.16. 14:22:44
which element is not found in strands of DNA?
A
G
X <- Marked correct
T

Although one can refer to a constituent of a set as an element, the question would perhaps be better phrased if asking: "Which nitrogenous base is not found in strands of DNA?", as to not confuse element with chemical element.
Dátum: 2012.09.14. 11:53:47
There are still a bunch of Crystal Clan members stuck in the Catacombs on World 2. It is very obvious that there are two "blocks" of CC members on world 2:
Block 1 are from level 93-121, and were all admitted into the clan on December 25th, 2010.
Block 2 are from level 80-91, and were all admitted into the clan on August 2nd, 2012.

Block 2 are the ones stuck in the Catacombs. Are they supposed to be there?
Dátum: 2012.09.13. 21:55:02
Are you talking about the Crystal clan members in the Catacombs on World 2? Because I am pretty sure that is a leftover from the Hucksters War, and they are not actually supposed to come out of the catacombs until the next Hucksters War.
Dátum: 2012.09.12. 12:44:14
Just finished a repeatable quest an realized that the "Deal 15 critical spell damage in duels you initiate!" has been changed to "Deal 12 critical spell damage in duels you initiate!".

Is this another one of these sneaky changes or did I miss the post about this change?
Dátum: 2012.09.12. 12:42:52
@The Lion
Adventures that require a Potion require a potion of minimum level (player level-49). Does that explain why the Adventure fails, simply that you would need a higher level potion?
Dátum: 2012.09.12. 12:23:00
"Aura evolution:
Each level increases the maximum of your negative aura skill. (Negative aura: new skill, if someone hits you with spell, he/she takes damage as well.)

Prerequisite: you don‘t have skin evolution.
Max. level: 30
Cost: 5"

Indeed each level of the AA-ability raises the max of the Negative aura skill by 5. The AA-ability is not very clear, although it does not say that it raises the maximum by 1 (or 5 for that matter), so the description of the AA ability is a bit vague. But the three AA-abilities that gives you a skill (Aura Evolution, Skin Evolution, and Pain Resistant) all raise the maximum of their respective skills by 5 per AA level bought.
Also note that the AA-abilities does nothing but raise the max of the skills in question, the ability to reflect damage (or resist reflected damage) comes from the skill, so you have to buy that also.
Dátum: 2012.09.11. 14:52:47
This is how I read the Pawn of Loyalty (no actual testing performed):
To change from a Clan of Horde A to a Clan of Horde B, you will have to change Horde to B. The Pawn of Loyalty allows you to change Horde without automatically be kicked out of your current Clan.

Example
A Ruby player want to switch from his Ruby Clan to an Emerald Clan (the player has the Pawn of Loyalty). To make the switch the player would have to switch from Ruby to Emerald, and the actually leave his current clan (since the Pawn of Loyalty allows him to stay even if he switches Horde). After being accepted into his new, shiny Emerald Clan, the player could again change clan to Ruby (or Diamond or Sapphire) without being kicked out of the Clan.

Does that help?
Anyone who has some experience in using the Pawn of Loyalty for chaining clan?