Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2016.04.01. 09:25:17
Agree Cruel01.

The only way I found around it was to get to 300 Answered questions, do 1 hunt, and then answer another question. Quite time consuming, but worked.
Dátum: 2016.03.09. 09:06:20
Those are skills that you can develop after buying the AA ability "Pain threshold" (under Battle skills AA abilities).
So if you do not have that AA ability you do not have the skills, and will always loose if that skills comes up in a challenge.

Hope that helps.
Dátum: 2016.03.03. 07:15:18
When will the 5 extra levels be added?
Dátum: 2016.02.17. 17:33:54
Ok, thanks. And good, better if it lasts a while (more than a few hours at least).
Dátum: 2016.02.17. 13:54:10
"Moving around costs energy, you can buy energy for Action Points."

Is there any limit on how much energy you can buy/day? Or will we be able to finish all the levels Day 1?
Dátum: 2016.02.05. 07:56:00
It looks like they added some prices (Unobtanium focus, Emerald box, and Mytokronit packs), but not any fetish.
Dátum: 2016.02.02. 14:57:28
Anything more specific Miklos? Will it start 14.00 CET on the 3rd?
Are you logging in to the correct world?

I know there is only one world at the moment, but you still have to change the World to the world the character was created on.
Dátum: 2016.01.06. 13:31:45
Idézet: Miklos - 2016.01.06. 10:40:28
When you want to attack someone, the player having a lot of SE on him is more important than being active or not. Most active players can be very good at hiding their SE so attacking them gets you not more SE than attacking an inactive. Players use different methods to find targets who are currently hunting, like spying, checking toplist etc.

If you don't like to go into such research, then there is still a solution, energy harness. If you are frustrated because you get zero SE from duels, then I recommend you swich from disadvanced development to energy harness. Then you will always get SE from targets, active, inactive, hiding SE or not.

Fixed that for you Miklos
Dátum: 2015.11.23. 10:45:25
Miklos, I cannot find the Unobtanium focus for sale under Relics (checking both relics under Soul-huckster and the Relics meny where you can buy the Familiars).
Dátum: 2015.11.19. 08:26:09
About the Chest of universe:
I don't have any real data, but the feeling I have from opening quite a few of them is that the reward is similar (but not exactly the same) as a roll on the wheel of fortune, i.e. most of the time you get a small reward (temple crystal, subplasma, a potion, mytokronit pack or similar), sometimes you get something slightly better (1 AA point for example), and very, very rarely you get a Golden chest of Universe that contains such things as Medal of Doom, temple wand, or Diamond of Ascension.
Dátum: 2015.11.16. 10:00:11
Answer to 2)
The "Modify Message Bord" button gives you access to changing the Message board that only Clan members can see.
The "Modify data sheet" button gives you access to the text that is displayed on the Clan page when other people are looking at the clan.

These two buttons should be on the Clan page, but are only accessibly when you have the required number of Votes (and should be there if you are the only member?).
Dátum: 2015.09.18. 09:53:09
Undocumentet changes to the game (at least undocumented here...):

1) There is a limit to the damage of Minion explosion, in some way depending on the AA ability level. Also, the damage of the explosion has been lowered.

2) You can now defne a Minion as the reciver of the "feed a minion", it no longer has to be the active minion.

Anyone found anything else?
Dátum: 2015.09.15. 11:27:27
Idézet: digitalis - 2015.09.15. 10:28:40
Anyone found the 'EYE OF THE BEHOLDER' usually found at the Soulhuckster?

According to the post above it should only be available from tomorrow (16th-23rd).
Dátum: 2015.09.14. 11:06:24
Sometimes you are unable to give the gift to yourself because you did it the last time, and Beholder have not reset the "only one gift per person" parameter. Use the HELP function to contact customer support, and they will fix it for you.
Dátum: 2015.09.10. 07:23:13
Max number of pets is determined by the Leadership skill, giving you one pet per 5 levels.
Max Leadership without anything special is 50, giving max 11 pets.
The Palace clan building gives +15 to Leadership at max level (49), increasing the max number of pets to 14.
If you get rid of the Infection, you can choose one skill every 10 levels which gets its max increased by 5. By choosing leadership you can increase it to 55+15, increasing the max number of pets you can have to 15 (which I believe is the max?).

Horde making determines how many pets you can take into battle with you. At level 60 (or 60-99 I think) you can bring 4 pets with you into battle (1+3 extra). There is currently no way to increase Horde Making beyond 61.*

* I think that in the Hungarian version of the game there is a special Relic that is only available from the Convention that Beholder holds every summer that enables you to bring a fifth pet into battle, but that is not available in the international version of the game.
No, last year there was harvest baskets available for purchase at the soul-huckster (see Hatseputs post above).
Additional rewards this year (2015):
fetish shard: 100 grapes
12 mytokronit pack: 5 grapes
Kryxonium focus: 25 grapes

Also, there are no Harvest baskets at the soul-huckster this year. Intentional or not?
Dátum: 2015.09.02. 15:17:55
Oh, of course the 10 "normal" minions are much more worth in total than the one you get from fetish of Doom.

But I just assume that it is pointless to discuss the fetish of doom unless you have all the other fetishes...because when we talk about minions quantity is a very real quality.
Dátum: 2015.09.02. 13:13:42
Hm, sure it is possible that you are in a situation where SE is more valuable than mytokronits, I was just pointing out a way to get the resources you need to get the Yellow mytokronits. Other sources are repeating quests (10 crystal points/quest) and the thievery skill (to get burnt-out AS), but your level/how far you are in the game determines to some extent how "useful" those are.

About the [Metal] Fetish of Doom: You get Astral drops from Astral Shards that you get from Astral treasure. But you also get the Astral drop directly from Astral Treasures! So with a high Treasure skill (requires many minions and many yellow myto) you get these faster. And the major bonus from the Bronze fetish of Doom is not the fetish bonus (which is quite good, as it is better than the individual bonus from the fetishes it borrows power from, at least for me), but the fact that you get another Minion and the +All attributes that this gives.
Sure, getting the Bronze fetish of Doom has cost me a lot of resources, but it also contributes to my +>300 to all attributes. Investing 185 M SE and >1600 hunts in Landragor give me about +100 to all attributes as a comparison.
But sure, the bonus I get from that 1 extra minion is not supergreat, and that is exactly how it should be. I am completely fine with that.

But I agree that Astral shards can be traded for mytokronits, and that source of mytokronits should not be overlooked, and in many cases it is probably a very good idea to do so.