Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

If it is 50 Million SE at level 50 that would be about 230-240 SE/Xp. Not that shabby I believe.
Dátum: 2012.01.06. 20:28:40
I believe both those adventures (Stone hut and Deep well) are very old adventures, and when the Adventures were released the limit was two (2) tests, not three (3) like it is now.

So I don't think it is a mistake by the evaluators, even though one could ask if the adventures should be left in the database.
Dátum: 2012.01.05. 18:12:52
Which national team never wins FIFA World Cup?
England
France
Uruguay
Netherlands <- Marked correct

Grammar. The question states that a team will never win, when it should ask "Which national team have never won the FIFA world cup (until 2011)?" or something similar.
Dátum: 2012.01.05. 13:49:26
If I remember the last Huckster event correctly, your personal Wins are set to zero if you switch, but nothing happens with the team Wins.

The problem with the Map event was that you lost some of your own map pieces, and then your Team lost all of your map pieces.
Dátum: 2012.01.05. 13:43:08
What do the initials VSOP stand for in reference to Brandy?
Virtually the Same as Old Port
Very Smooth Over the Palate
Very Special Old Pale <-- Marked correct
Very Seldom Over Proofed

These sources lists VSOP as an abbreviation for Very Superior Old Pale
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_Superior_Old_Pale#Grades
http://www.alcoholreviews.com/SPIRITS/courvoisier.shtml

While this source agrees with question as stated
http://blog.cognac-expert.com/vs-vsop-xo-what-does-mean-napoleon-grade-blending/

The Free dictionary (http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/VSOP) states that the Special is less common than the Superior meaning.

At the very least this makes the question Ambiguous.
Dátum: 2012.01.02. 20:09:15
Quite an investment, yes.
Worth it? Maybe.

But you can increase the gain quite substantially.
Step 1: Capture a pet
Step 2: Train it
Step 3: Equip the Gradulatum.
Step 4: Train your pet until it reaches level 20.
Step 5: Squeeze the pet while doing the "Squeeze a pet of at least level 20"

SE Cost: Training cost of pet
SE Gain: SE from squeezing a level 20 pet+SE from repeatable quest (+gold ducat and crystal points)

SE gain>SE cost

And you also get 2 Essences, since the pet is level 20.

(And once you get the Alchemy lab to level 50 and start getting Mega-essences the training cost of pets actually goes down).
Dátum: 2012.01.02. 19:17:15
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2012.01.02. 18:12:58
Hi,

I have a pet with “Special gradulatumType” equipped.

Explanation of this item:
100% chance to get an essence during squeezing, IF you have alchemy laboratory.

The pet was active
We have Alchemy Laboratory.
I squeezed 3 pets (not trained captures pets); but I didn’t have any essence… nothing written or announced , nothing found … .
The squeeze was at 18:06 servertime upon January 2nd , World3, Avatar ‘Elvenwind’ .

Thanks for sorting/helping out.
E.

The Gradulatums works so that if you squeeze a pet with the Gradulatum equipped, you are guaranteed to get an essence from a specific group (one essence per 20 levels of the pet actually).
From your description it sounds like you equipped one pet with the gradulatum and the squeezed three other (untrained) pets. If that is the case, then you only had the normal 10% chance of getting an essence from the 3 pest you squeezed.

Hope that helps.
The new World 4 format might also attract "old" players that are not happy with their character, and want a chance to re-build it. Maybe people who are veterans, but now realize that they did the "wrong" choice at some point and want a chance start over would be interested in such a world (since you get to transfer the character to one of the "normal" world afterwards). Just a thought.
Dátum: 2011.12.24. 14:48:09
Same, I can´t duel yet the Crystal Clan still attacks.
Sbart, World2
Dátum: 2011.12.21. 15:40:26
Idézet: Johannes Buckbeak - 2011.12.21. 14:11:28
Except from fire, acid or other similar chemicals what else can cause a burn?
Extreme cold
Polarized light
Expired milk products
Intense wind

Intense wind can also cause burns, known (surprisingly) as windburn. E.g. "Windburn is a condition caused by exposure to strong and frequently cold winds for extended periods of time. ". This one really should have been rejected as ambiguous, or change the last answer to something else.

"here is the quote from wiki: "Windburn is a common term for sunburn accelerated by the effects of wind removing the UV-filtering thin layer of lipids from the skin and irritation caused by the wind. Although colloquially named 'windburn', scientists discovered that the condition is, in fact, the result of sun exposure, and not simply the result of exposure to the wind"

See post 3224, and 3226 of this thread for discussion.
Dátum: 2011.12.19. 13:57:49
For some reason the image of "mud golem" (all sizes) does not show in my hunts.

Sbart, world2
Dátum: 2011.12.16. 12:58:31
Thank you for taking care of it Miklos!
Dátum: 2011.12.16. 09:01:34
Same problem as Cruel01. Bought Ancient stones on world2 and then nothing happens. No Ancient stones, no present option.
Sbart, world2
Dátum: 2011.12.15. 17:02:23
I have to agree, and I have encountered similar "weirdness" with the quiz questions lately.

Playing on tow different worlds, it feels like I get the same questions, in the same order, on both worlds. Also, The questions about capitals are really odd. There is a whole bunch of "Which of these is not a capital?"-questions, and both questions about capitals and odd-one out questions should be filtered. Are these really old questions that are popping up again or has there been any unannounced changes in the guild lines for writing quiz questions?
It is also really odd that I have gotten the same questions about capitals three times today (in more or less the same order).
Dátum: 2011.12.14. 17:07:29
On World2 there is still a button in the Auction House to sell Championship medals. When is the last chance supposed to be (or is this a bug)?
Dátum: 2011.12.13. 10:01:03
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2011.12.13. 07:40:40
Is there any way to get anything other than doomlord crystal when beating special dimension gate oponnents? This is my 6th in a row. I think you need to change your randomness generator!

Do you have all the other possibly available focus crystals from the special DG opponents?
The reason I ask is that you cannot get duplicates of focus crystals, so if you have all the other you will always get the one you don't have when the game generates a focus crystal drop.
Dátum: 2011.12.10. 11:56:45
Idézet: dodo888 - 2011.12.10. 11:32:34
cant finish Find and explore the Citadel of Wyhetrqaxx! quest. theres no link. i play on w1 dodo888

It should be in the Legend Chapter 70 (bold text):
"Returning to the Ruvel Mountain makes you remember painful memories. Stepping onto the Surface, the blinding light, the battle with the Enemy... You remember perfectly well when you arrived at the bizarre fortress in the nearby mountain. You climb up on the sheer pathway -� only this time you are on your own. The citadel of Wyhetrqaxx is the most disgusting of all."
Dátum: 2011.12.08. 11:09:25
The Quiz fixing thread is where some people with access to the quiz data base posts quiz questions that has been fixed (or at least used too).
Dátum: 2011.12.08. 09:14:22
A victory gained at too geat a cost is called a ' _____ victory'?
Drastic
Doric
Mystic
Pyrrhic

Should be great.
Dátum: 2011.12.07. 18:59:22
Could you please change it so that it says "Critical hit" instead of "Critical damage" and "Critical spell" instead of "Critical magic damage"?
For those of us that play other games there is a difference between "chance to land a critical hit" (called Critical hit in this game) and "critical damage" (which is how much extra damage you do on a critical hit; seams to be static in this game).

Also, would it be possible to update the list on the character screen to also list "% Bonus SE for winning a duel", "% bonus SE from quests", and any skill bonuses?