Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2011.01.12. 03:14:04
Which composer was born first?

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig Van Beethoven
Johann Sebastian Bach
Franz Josef Haydn

nothing wrong with question other than what is the point of having a question where all 4 answers have to be googles and compared, have i wasted 10 second sof my life? yes, has my life been enhanced? no
Dátum: 2011.01.11. 20:40:12
builders, duelers

i dont care, i just wanna kill pets lol

Dátum: 2011.01.11. 20:16:16
Idézet: MartinBV - 2011.01.11. 12:39:50
Idézet: Dakaan - 2011.01.11. 09:58:19
"The Shawshank Redemption" was written by...

Ray Bradbury
Louisa May Alcott
Stephen King - marked as correct
T.S. Eliot

The first google answer is:

The Shawshank Redemption written by — Frank Darabont ..
The trouble here is that the film is based on a novella by Stephen King, named "Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption" but since the question is about "The Shawshank Redemption" and not "Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption" the correct answer is Frank Darabont.

and that answer would actually make the question alot more interesting. i never even bothered to google cos like most i prob thought stephen king:)
Dátum: 2011.01.10. 21:14:58
What is Matamata ?
A turtle.
Mexican soup.
Ancient Inca ceremony.
Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maize.

Matamata is a town in New Zealand

Mata Mata is a turtle

doesnt seem like much but the seperation of the word was the only way i could find the answer and actually Mata Mata is the coreect name not matamata
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 21:28:45

no probs
apology accepted greatfully:)
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 21:22:51
lol thats a classic:))

Dátum: 2011.01.09. 20:53:49
sounds like they come back every 5 days or so keep saving those points, would rather u use them on crystals than me lol
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 20:14:44
Idézet: Viridel - 2011.01.09. 20:11:53
The Crystals have (apparently) disappeared off World 2

Today, 08:00 The Crystal clan has been defeated and fled!

they lost there 7th war today
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 19:41:27
ummm

the clan is called "Homless Beauties And Dorks"

i guess i could call them homeless people? or beautiful people? would that make a difference?

lol

it wasnt name calling i shortened the clan name for ease of typing, if they are offended by being called dorks they shouldnt have used that word int here name, otherwise i will assume that they are happy having a laugh at themselves as im happy to have a laugh at myself, nothing to serious and if your a dork and it bothers u being called a dork i suggest you get a thicker skin or join a different clan. (i see you are actually in that clan, so did you not realise the name of clan you were in?)
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 17:49:19
its nice to see you dorks supporting a team mate, but all you are doing is just complaining about other players complaining and on top of that you all seem to like using the threat of withdrawing your 30 euros a month, something some of you say was used as a tactic to get rid of piggy, ive been thru plenty of posts ont his forum and i havent seen any from the anti pig side actually threaten to pull there money from game but ive seen a handful of dorks do it.

None of you know her personnaly it seems yet you all seem to be able to vouch for her charchter without reservation, internet is a big place and 99% of the time the person you think is not the person that actually is, that goes for everywhere on the internet not just a game.

on one hand you accuse everyone else of qqing whatever that means, and whatever that means you all seem to be doing the same thing, remember when u point one finger at someone you point 3 at yourselfs.

This is a "player complaint" forum, not a qq at devs forum or a threaten to wthdraw your money forum, if you wanna qq about that then mail admin im sure there is an email addy for them somehwere in the game.

If you read Mikklos last post its not to hard to work out what kind of unusual activity they found in the logs, when u compare that response with the complaints about her its even easier to work out.

Who knows if the devs will share the exact info they discover, maybe by doing so it would expose a vulnerability int he game that they may want to fix before they say anything or maybe its unfixxable?

Im quite vocal ont this subject but really i see no point carrying on with it cos even im getting bored with the subject, maybe we all agree to stop posting and making threats about it, i wll stop responding to posts about it and lets just wait and see what happens, if u want to atke it further use email and lets set this forum free,
Dátum: 2011.01.08. 20:12:11
draw quest W3
emerald horde
L27
Dátum: 2011.01.08. 01:38:37
also if your wondering why i was so careful on this day

a few days earlier i had simulated fight with her, 20 fights and i lost 20 times lol so i knew i wasnt going to be able to cow her.

following day i attacked her a few times and of course lost

then day after she got me for a few k when i was just sitting on it waiting to be hit.

the folowing day i saw her hit one of our clannies so i knew she was floating around and i was already sitting on alot of SE, my plan was to try and get thru a load of hunts without getting hit and if i got hit i would know about her one way or another.

i lost over 20k to her but was worth it to know first hand how hard it was to stay safe with her
Dátum: 2011.01.08. 00:46:56
Ardent

understand your frustration, there is clearly frustration on both sides, and just because players cowed to piggy it doesnt mean to say they are poor players.

I can tell you the things i done to try and keep safe from pig attack when she did get me. Maybe u will realise exactly why this stuff with piggy has been so frutstrating for everyone else.

i cued up a few hours of hunts on low hp

numerous times during that period i changed me gear to low level so if i was being watched by piggy she would be unsure what my plans were.

I took a healie while i was on low safe at a time when i knew i would still be safe after id taken it so if i was being scryed with her orb it would show me at a different level of hp to the previous time and c loser to coming off safty

I continued to change my gear around at different intervals all the time keeping me safe even with low gear on

at a tottaly random point i changed my gear a final time still safe and took a potion to take me unsafe

Even tho i had the epic window open in another browser ready to suicide on Epic by the time the healie took me unsafe to the time it took to click a tab to open the epic window, she had got me, it wasnt 1 second it was less than 1 second.

With all those random events leading up to being hit i dont think its feasible to actually be hit that quick and i dont think that can be classed as sloppy playing on my part.
Dátum: 2011.01.07. 23:45:03
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.07. 22:00:31
some observations:

1) the namecalling needs to stop. period. we can discuss the matter respectfully or not at all.

2) it is evident from the description in Miklos's post that the suspected breach is the third one, third party software. that explains the hesitation in an administrative decision.

3) the investigation is going on too long. if there is not sufficient evidence, free Piggy. if there is sufficient evidence, take appropriate action. the lengthy investigation is cruel and unusual. if Piggy is not guilty, this is hugely unfair. passively allowing a temp suspension to resolve the matter by default is ethically wrong.

4) it's difficult to accuse someone of cheating who's beating you without sounding like sour grapes. none of us 'know' for certain what Piggy did or didn't do. i know that i don't know of any cheating, but that doesn't mean that it couldn't have occurred. D00mlord, you reveal your bias by saying you concluded 6 months ago.

thats actually a very good well balanced post on the subject.

just to clarify why i reveal bias was simply all of a sudden some of my clannies started posting how they had been hit on our clan forum so i started doing calcs on averages etc and i kept doing it every week or so, all the time getting reports about how clannies were being attacked with abnormal safty failures.

i watched her like a hawk up till when she finnaly got me and when that happened i absolutly knew something was wrong, i provided admin with the battle report and asked them to check the logs leading up to that hit to see the actions i had done to avoid cowing out and still be hittable within 1 second of coming off safty

obviously they found some strange ac tivity leading up to that hit and she was suspended soon after it.
Dátum: 2011.01.07. 18:22:23
In the Lord of the Rings novels, which two characters are brothers?

Gandalf and Sauron
Aragorn and Faramir
Boromir and Denethor < -----
Frodo and Sam

"He married Finduilas, daughter of Prince Adrahil of Dol Amroth. She gave birth to two sons: Boromir and Faramir,"
Dátum: 2011.01.06. 19:06:23
Who is widely credited, although disputedly, with the invention of the flush toilet?
Pemberton James
Ignacio Caca
Thomas Crapper
Otto Porcelain

i understand the question but its not a relevant question surely?

i don tthink there can even be any dispute about who invented it since according to wiki it was inven mted 300+ years before crapper was even born.

"The flushing toilet was invented by John Harrington in 1596"
Dátum: 2011.01.06. 17:17:59
Idézet: Manannan Mac Lir - 2011.01.06. 16:21:49
How much zero mentioned in a billion?

American Billion 1,000,000,000 or British Billion 1,000,000,000,000....

12 isnt an option for answer so has to be 9
Dátum: 2011.01.06. 16:34:42
yep thats it but it will lose morale unless u have a good charisma level
Dátum: 2011.01.06. 16:31:48
ok fair enough was just offering some suggestions

will be interesting to see what the reviewers say:)
Dátum: 2011.01.06. 16:27:44
sounds like fun and i love the building aspect

only question would be and not that im a "builder" but from what ive seen of alot of builders in game some of them coudlnt hit a brick wall with a shotgun, not sure how effective soul drain reward would be?