Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dolp13

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 19:20:34
Round 2 has started. Will the totals be reset on world 1 for this round, or will emerald have a huge advantage starting in this round?
Dátum: 2010.08.12. 10:09:21
At level 44 learning which is the best skill to take, Energy Harvest or Dis Advancement? I was thinking the Energy Harvest, but after doing the math I do not think it is as good as I originally thought.

For example If you attack a level 30 guy with 0 SE to loot, and you have Level 10 skill for harvest. Would you only get at max 60 SE, and at min 12 SE? I am just trying to figure out how the modifier works.

And for Dis Advance, at level 10 you would drop off only 10% for exp for hunts. Is advancing to quickly at higher levels that much of a problem?

If that is the case, are either of these 2 skills really worth the SE to improve?
Dátum: 2010.08.06. 20:15:05
How does Spectral manipulation work? Is it automatically figured into the equation? I am tryimg to see how it works for hunts.
Dátum: 2010.07.23. 16:17:39
When do the elementary fusion and shape reality points get added? Also does it do any good to Mind boost these at a specific time or do you need to boost these for the day to get the added benefit?
Dátum: 2010.07.15. 20:33:40
If I have my duels set to 30 per day and I go to war with someone who has a character one level below me, can I attack him? I know normal duels only allow you attack someone your level or higher, I was just wondering if that still is in effect for wars.
Dátum: 2010.07.14. 04:03:05
When starting out, how much do you have to donate to get a point of luck? Do I have to completely fill soul well before I see results? I just donated 350 and did not get a point.
Dátum: 2010.07.06. 16:57:16
I have now recieved the 3rd question in reference to Julius Caesar as being an emperor of Rome. He was never an emperor of Rome, but a dictator, consul, or military leader. Can we please make sure that this type of question not go through for a fourth time.

What Roman Emperor was once captured by pirates and held for a 12,000 gold-piece ransom?
Julius Caesar
Caligula
Caesar Augustus
Nero
Dátum: 2010.06.25. 19:49:08
I see your point of view, but the question was rejected because it is for specialization. You say that it is a popular phrase and therefore it should not have been rejected for that purpose. Deny the question for inaccuracies or for further developed language. As for being able to figure out the answer, since everyone wants to look up their answers on google, when you type this into google, the answer pops up with 15+ million web hits. But my complaint is still this question is rejected, but questions like:
In what continent Toronto and Buenos Aires are?

Asia
Europe
America
Africa
and:
What was the name of Seamus Heaney's brother that got killed at the age of four?

Erick
Christopher
John
Michael
are passed while mine get rejected. I do not understand.
Dátum: 2010.06.23. 20:29:51
How many calories is in a pound?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer

I know I said I would not post again, but how is this different from any other question about measurement?
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 19:46:12
Valkyrie I love your Latin quote.

It seems to me that the raters for each question allow for bias or inconsistencies. When I have to answer a question about an award winner in soccer or the year that an individual won the award, these questions follow a similar kind of pattern. I am not going to post any more of my rejected questions on here because truthfully it does no good. I continuouslly will answer obscure questions or incorrect ones (I still do not know how to point out an incorrect questions as I cannot review after I miss them). I would like to thank Stekkos for taking his time to try and explain why he rejects questions. I wish the others would do the same and I wish it would tell you which rater rejected your questions.
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 20:31:35
In American football, which point total cannot be achieved with 1 score?

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

So you can ask an obscure question about soccer, but not a general question about American football. I am not following the rationale of what is approved and what is not. I am just getting frustrated writing questions that are getting denied, but the ones that I am answering seem to me to be very specific to a certain group. If evaluators are not on the same page, it sends mixed signals as what is acceptable and what is not.
Dátum: 2010.06.15. 22:40:44
What are the chances of being dealt pocket aces in Texas Hold'em?

220-1
180-1
120-1
80-1

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

I will accept this as a bad question, but can I get a better definition of what is too specific. I have read some questions on here that are much more specific than this question. Especially since this is a math problem more than a poker problem 1/13*1/17=1/221 rounded down to 1/220.
I think you need to have some difficult questions to make the game more fun.
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 14:23:10
I do not quite understand your reply. Are you saying that I need to ask a question without all of the above as a choice?
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 13:13:56
Which of the following pieces in chess can capture diagonally?

King
Pawn
Bishop
All of the above

Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

And by the way I have now seen 2 questions with Julius being an emperor of Rome. Augustus his son was the first, so it would be impossible for him to be one.
Oldal: 12345