Szerző
Topic neve: Zarknod's awakening
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Zarknod's awakening
81. hozzászólás - 2010.08.27. 10:30:40
I got my Transcendal focus after the 30th battle. I always charge more SE than required.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageDentaio
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
82. hozzászólás - 2010.08.27. 13:19:14
I'm level 38 with 63 luck and it took me 72 wins to get the relic. Minimum charge was 1850(lvl37)/1900(lvl38) and I charged 2000SE every time. I also looted 9 potions from the fights.
Pontszám: 3
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
83. hozzászólás - 2010.08.27. 21:15:04
and.... A LOT of players with lesser luck received a relic after 18 wins. min contribution each time.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
84. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 03:51:30
I dont think that anyone should complain. However I would like to know what is the chance that someone will catch a relic in percents? I would assume that it is arround 3,5% however an exact information would be useful.
public enemyMacSkaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
85. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 13:44:01
This is the finish? Where are the other 2/3? Where are the two main relic?
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
86. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 13:53:46 (Válasz MacSka #85 hozzászólására.)
Exactly, I have the same questions? I have been saving up AP's to get other relics and it looks like it is all over!?
averagepainkiller
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
87. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 15:03:49
Where is the 2nd and 3rd phase?
I defeated 52 creatures and I didn't get any relic!!!!I'm not very happy!And it's over!The only dropped relic was the transcendal focus.And where is the other two?
Pontszám: 5
averageDentaio
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
88. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 16:07:18
The 2nd and 3rd phase completed right after the first one:

Today, 14:48 Zarknod has awakaned!
Today, 14:46 The energy field holding Zarknod have been destroyed!
Today, 14:46 The ice holding Zarknod have been melted!

Looks like a bug. We can only wait and see what admins will do about it.
everyone's favoriteEbegab92Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
89. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 17:21:02
Yeah man!That's interesting.And as I can see nobody got the Zarknod medal...
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
90. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 19:20:34
Round 2 has started. Will the totals be reset on world 1 for this round, or will emerald have a huge advantage starting in this round?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
91. hozzászólás - 2010.08.28. 20:10:45
It seems there was a glitch in the script on world 1: it triggered the finish immediately after phase 1 ended. I immediately contacted the programmer and he corrected it, and phase 2 begun, and everyone will have the opportunity to grab the relics. We apologize for the inconvenience.

About the rewards:

Some players get some reward, based on phase 1 before phase 2 begun. (like +10 to all stats, and 5% infection decrease). Reward is supposed to be awarded only at the end. For those who get reward now, it will be subtracted from the final reward. (So if the final reward would be +30 to all stats, and you already got +10, you will get only +20 more). Same for infection decrease.

Horde / personal awards (medalion of doom and +10 ducats) are also given out only at the end of the event, based on the total performance. There is no mini-reward for each phase. (text said you get it, but it was only the text you get at the end).
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
92. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 01:55:41
Hmm, can someone figure out how we are going to be awarded? I'm still unsure of the number of fights vs. the amount of SE to put in. Before the glitch was fixed, here is an example of 2 people:

Person A:
Level 33
Used SE: 3.837
Defeated creatures: Total 45
+3 Strength, +3 Attack, +3 Defense, +3 Constitution, +3 IQ, +2 Magic, +2 Thaumaturgy
23 Burnt-out ancient stone

Person B:
Level 42
Used SE: 3.031
Defeated creatures: Total 38
+5 Strength, +5 Attack, +5 Defense, +4 Constitution, +4 IQ, +4 Magic, +4 Thaumaturgy
19 Burnt-out ancient stone

How did the lower level, person A, add more SE and win more battles for less reward?
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
93. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 02:06:16
Weird, here's mine:

Level 33
Used SE: 3.385
Defeated creatures: 50
+2 to all stats, +1 Luck, 25 burn-out stones.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
94. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 03:13:22
Well it is easier to have more used SE when you are lower level player (higher multiplier of used SE), but I m not so sure that it explains this fully, multiplier should not be that much different to make this kind of difference. Another thing is amount of killed gnomes in your example; someone somewhere said that to calculate final reward one devides number of killed beasts with number of SE builded (or the other way around, whatever), in this case with one player having less SE invested and more kills it should mean he gets less reward and he didn't?
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
95. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 07:48:07 (Válasz LydonB #93 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.29. 02:06:16
Weird, here's mine:

Level 33
Used SE: 3.385
Defeated creatures: 50
+2 to all stats, +1 Luck, 25 burn-out stones.

Actually this and player A are a great comparison. Some level. One with a tad more SE; one with a few more fights. It appears slightly better stats for a marginal amount more SE player, (that would also equal less XP from all the fights.)
averagepainkiller
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
96. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 11:22:30
Hurray!

After 55 battles I got a tarscendak focus relic!
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
97. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 15:37:28
I'm the only person, who is disturbed about a few players partial rewards? OK, we others gain our rewards from the event in the end, but the others have +X all stats advantage until then.This should mean a lot weaker player could beat me, cause he gained bonus, but I'll only in the end of the event. I didn't see,that anyone had whitdrawn those bonuses from the people, who got it. The way, Miklos had explained the compensation is unfair and it is against every normal treatment of game balance!

And here comes the point:
In all of the games I tried so far, there were massive sanctions against those, who gained some kind of advantage against the others due to a BUG!
In this case, the problem is the game's responsibility,of course, but the real state of game is not restored! There are a lot of players, who has still unearned advantage as I see. Why isn't this fixed? It is logged, who gained bonus and how much from it, I presume...
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
98. hozzászólás - 2010.08.29. 21:50:56
Because it was weekend, I couldnt do much, Boar, but on Monday, we will check the possibilities. The partial reward gave some advantage for a limited time to a few players. But this was not because they exploited or something, it was purely our fault. Still, I will consider to reverse the bonus given out to ensure fairness.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
99. hozzászólás - 2010.08.30. 14:20:01 (Válasz Miklos #98 hozzászólására.)
From the admins viewpoint: (player_AP)-(+AP gained) until they reach → (time with+AP)

Maybe?

But from the players wievpoint it can seem unfair, or harsh.

Due to weekend, no matter that it was reported or not it couldn't have been fixed by Baraty or head coder for y'all. Maybe the only thing that can solve this - is the players that had the +AP due to the glitch, will get their final reward after (event_end)+(time with +AP). So who had the plus ability points for 2 days he/she'll get it after Zarknod awakes+2 days.

Hope everyone will be pleased.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
100. hozzászólás - 2010.08.30. 15:41:16 (Válasz Miklos #98 hozzászólására.)
I see your point, Miklos, do you see mine? That sort period could be weeks(depends on players activity), and the partial bonus could be disturbing. An example: if a player, who had equally strong character, as mine, gains just +15 stat to all, it turns the balance to his side for a period. And if he use it to drain SE from me while I still working on the event, it seems unacceptable for everyone, who is in the same situation, cause we know that it is possible only because of a previous bug.

OK, it happened on weekend,no problem with this, but you wrote it, that who got the advantage, can keep it. This is what I and a few friends of mine didn't understand. We tought you doesn't even want to fix it.
Of course if the reward withdrawal happens soon, there will be everything fine in the good old way, just as it should have happened normally...
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője