Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Trackur

Oldal: 123456789
Dátum: 2012.02.21. 13:25:16
I can confirm the pet bug. Same thing happened this morning to me. I have 4 pets eligable for gaining Skills from the alchemy lab bonus. 2 pets leveled at the same time and only 1 got the skill points and teh other did not. Same thing 2 days ago when they leveld so now one pet has 4 mroe skills than the other.
Seems to be the same pet not gaining the skills.
Dátum: 2012.02.20. 15:13:02
It still doesnt work! Wolrd 2 I just thought I would tell you again becasue it's been 3-4 months now.
FIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXIT

At least reply back and say you are taking care of it or something
Dátum: 2012.02.18. 22:49:08
Ok so it's been 3 months now.. maybe more? can someone please fix it so you can attack the Crystal clan from the duel page when you arent at war with them? that woudl be swell. it's getting a little old about now.
Dátum: 2012.02.15. 00:11:34
They should be able to count as a member when they contribute by for example gaining a level. We would take a low level guy just for the fact that he/she will gain 4 levels in a coupel days. but they shouldnt count toward the total clan count of members until they fill the well. I understand that you can cheat by making a guy to gain 10 levels but that;s basically the only quest since others require higher level abilities.
But that woudl make us want low level guys instead of just another reason to say no. and we have enough of those unfortunatly
Dátum: 2012.02.12. 02:21:29
While you're at it, make it so you can't "submit" an answer in the Quiz Olympics without having selected one of the check boxes. that double click thingy screws you over every once and a while.
Dátum: 2012.02.11. 01:35:15
We recieved an aplication from a new recruit who will never in the next 3 years be able to fill the soulwell. Will he still count as Member X (whatever) for the clan quests even if he/she hasnt filled the soulwell yet? if so I think that is something that should be changed for many reasons. one of which is that he cannot manaconstruct.
Dátum: 2012.02.08. 19:30:17
Welp, the aditional week has officially cost me my top 10 spot... boo
Dátum: 2012.02.08. 19:27:15
it works out to be a full levels worth of XP for each individual. so everyone else see's that XP differently and if you go attack someone or hunt it will be lower next time you look at it. It's probably so a player doesn't sit around doing nothing and get whatever "totally awesome" reward at the end. Probably for balance reasons or just to slow down the rate that Clans complete the 10 quests.
Dátum: 2012.02.02. 02:51:00
Congratulations, You are the winner of the championship in your category!

I had 2 fights... wow gee, awesome. merge worlds please. or give us credit towards whatever other game you guys are developing.

EDIT: actually one was a made up player just for the championship.... so I had one fight.
Dátum: 2012.01.24. 00:20:16
We need more players. Combine worlds call your friends. force people to play if you have too. I heard about thisgame long ago from someone who was playing anotehr browser game and we all moved here.
nowhere ever have I seen an advertisement for Doomlord or heard it mentioned.
A MAJOR problem is that anyone new starting will never in a million years be able to fill the soulwell of a clan they join.... So even though the high level people cant attack them, they still arent going anywhere unless large groups of new people join and form clans.
Doomlord need a Major patch and some advertising... lets get some company here!!!! also adding a public chat would help the noobs not to leave. as long as it's monitored.
Dátum: 2012.01.18. 00:51:11
you already get 3 time more SE than those without. I get 1600-1900 SE an my clan mates with EH get 4-5k doesn't seem too fair.
Dátum: 2012.01.17. 02:22:26
does the 100% infection bonus count as well? seeing as how 0% infection people can get +5 to EH.
Dátum: 2012.01.10. 11:48:49
BUMP!

any update on this? currently the crystal clan is in the catacombs but when they come out It would be nice to be able to attack them from the duel screen. I have 200 duel points saved up becasue I am too lazy to track them down on the clan page.
Dátum: 2012.01.04. 16:42:25
The last round of this event was a mess with people transfering from huckster to huckster depending on who was winning. A huckster would go from first to last overnight and then back to first the next day.
It made this whole even a huge wildcard. The winning huckster the day before the evet closes is guaranteed to come in last when everbody jumps ship before the cutoff.
Is anything being done about this? the teams should be fixed from the start and we should fight it out.

EDIT: I might be thinking of the Map event..... err sorry.
Dátum: 2012.01.04. 16:18:24
The last time this event came around it was a horrible disaster with people switching back and forth and the winning Huckster would jump to dead last overnight and the go back to first when people left for someone else.
Is that going to be the case this time? you should fix the teams from the start and that should be that.

EDIT: moving this to the main thread
Dátum: 2011.12.07. 16:12:50
so we now would get +15% critical damage AND +15 to our crit skill?
Dátum: 2011.12.07. 15:32:52
Yesterday I noticed my critical hit skill had a +15 modifier next to it where I neevr had it before and I did not have anything mind boosted. Someone in my clan suggested that a change was made to teh way the "increased critical damage" bonus form items worked. as it turns out he is right. If i change equipment I get a modifier to the skill level next to critical hit and critical spell. However the desciption hasnt changed on the items and under my character screen it still says +15% critical damage.

So, does it still give bonus damage? and will they fix the descriptions?
Oldal: 123456789