Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2011.12.08. 14:21:11
The motivation scepters (xeno event reward) have been reviewed and improved.
The enery crystallizer clan building's maximum level has been increased from 20 to 30.
Dátum: 2011.11.21. 12:31:13
Idézet: ardent - 2011.11.18. 08:34:57
Sooooooo, what happened with the Clan quests? The event is almost done and there's still no sign of a Clan quests feature ....

I am bugging the programmer about this, but he is still busy with the xeno event. I hope he can add the quests next week, finally.

About the rewards, thanks for the notice, we are aware of the problem, it is being fixed now, no worries, everyone will get the reward! Sorry for the wait.
Dátum: 2011.11.03. 11:12:16
I talked to Baraty tomorrow morning. He already fixed the problem with the luck AA ability (plus the megaessence luck ability, that didn't work either on the prison building as I tested out).

I also asked him about the spectral manipulation. I owe you an apology here, I was mistaken. Spectral manipulation level DOES matter during the kills (as does Quiz Medals and everything else). Whenever you kill a xeno for APt, the program calculates the SE EXACTLY the same way as it calculates it when you go hunting. So you should boost your SP if its not maxed during xeno kills.

Btw, about quests, we added a quest "kill 50 xeno for APts" to help those who use APts to be able to finish quests during the event.
Dátum: 2011.11.02. 21:23:39
Mosquito, you mean the Quiz questions button on the Hunt page? I just tested it, it works fine. I started answering questions, when I said no more questions, it stopped. Maybe there problem is with your browser or browser plugin? If you mean questions during hunt instead, well, you have to answer quiz questions equal to the number of hunts you started. You cant skip stop before that. Cancel the hunts if you dont want to answer more.

Cruel: yes, you can get a 2nd medal from this event.

Borecdan: I will have the programmer check this about the luck factor tomorrow, and we will repair it asap. Having spectral manipulation mindboosted during xeno kills has no effect whatsoever, opposed to the Landragor event. You get a static/fix SE depending only on your level. About quests. well, there were some which we simply couldn't connect to the xeno kills. You weren't finding boas, so we couldn't connect that quest, and xeno has no tiny small or other size, so that didn't work either. Sorry for that.

Please note that our GM is out of house this way, I am replacing her in answering emails. If you sent email to her yesterday, please re-send it again to the same email, now I will get it and able to answer it.
Dátum: 2011.10.30. 21:33:15
We added a new relic to the game, memory box, available from level 40. You can use it to store 200 APts in it and release it later when you need it.
Dátum: 2011.10.26. 10:14:20
We are re-launching the all-successful xeno event. All players who are at least level 3 can participate. The event starts on 2nd of November, 14 pm CET (13pm GMT, 8am EST, 5am PST), and lasts for up to 3 weeks.
During the event, you can attack the xeno queens under the Misc button (left menu). You can attack using either an Action Point or a Duel Point. Each attack weakens the xeno queen. For each successful attack you might get reward (if you used APts, the reward is equivalent to what you would get for a hunt, if you used DPts, and have energy harness, the reward is equivalent what you would get for a duel). In addition to that, after each 12th victory you get a small item reward as well.
In addition to fighting, you may contruct magical prisons to prevent the queens from regenerating. Building the prison improves your luck, and increases your clan's soul-well's maximum size like normal clan building.
There are multiple xeno queens for different levels of players. If a queen dies but it's prison is not ready yet, it will regenerate back to 25% life! The event ends when all queens are permanently killed or the 3 weeks expire.
At the end of the event, in case of victory, each participant may choose one prize for fighting, and one prize for building. The power of the reward depends on the number of victories / builds. You will be able to see the list of rewards after the event starts.
Also there will be top lists where the top 10 will receive a unique medal reward.

Improvements compared to the previous event:
- Building increases the clan' soul-well's maximum size.
- The xeno queen's regeneration rate will be more balanced.
- Trap building multiplier will depend on the trap's size compared to the time passed.
- We add 3 new rewards:
for half year, a.) bonus to pet's XP, b.) bonus to magic absorption, and c.) decrease opponent pets absorption in duels.

We hope you will enjoy this event!
Dátum: 2011.10.23. 16:12:09
At the moment, I dont know what was the problem, I am consulting with the programmer. We can fix this by tomorrow, if necessary, we shall restart the olympics, so no one will miss it. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
This is the same W4 as the previous one: clans compete for supremacy, building Tower of Power and killing epics. Unfortunately, we couldn't finish the code for the level 50 version yet. The next one after this will be a level 50, I promise.
Dátum: 2011.09.29. 09:25:11
The Russian beta test is up and running now!
Dátum: 2011.09.29. 09:20:34
During the Landragor event people did not hunt, but were killing dracons instead, including the quiz admins. So I ask your patience, I am sure things will be back to normal in 1-2 days and your question will be evaluated.
Dátum: 2011.09.29. 09:17:37
Well, if a new player could find and get everything instantly and for free what others worked hard and accumulated for 1-2 years, then what would be the point in building and developing your character? If everyone could get every artifact and relic easily and without effort, how could we call them artifacts and relics? Items of the heroic ages are indeed rare and hard to find nowadays - does it sound familiar? That's the basic concept of every fantasy game...
Dátum: 2011.09.28. 13:56:22
We have added a new potion under Misc category, available from level 40, named spacerift potion. It allows players to switch between energy harness and disadvanced development.
Dátum: 2011.09.27. 10:24:31
Well, you get the medal from Zarknod for helping re-imprisoning Landragor, hence the name "Zarknod medal".

Eukar said some wise words, we will add the orb of duel to the auction house so people who do not want to purchase it can still have a way to acquire it for free. I hope you find this a satisfactory solution.
Dátum: 2011.09.26. 09:30:27
Looks like there are too many versions of Doomlord, many versions of each event, no wonder sometimes I get confused too

So the orb of duel was dropping during the first Zarknod event on the original Hu Doomlord world. Because many people complained they couldn't get it, we made it possible that people buy it under relics. After a while, we figured that Zarknod was a successful event, so we repeated it with a twist: this was the Landragor event. Because at that time many people purchased the orb, it would have been unfair to give it out for free again. So we made a new items with identical function (LoT) and that was dropping during the second event, Landragor.

Now to the ENG Doomlord worlds Here was a Zarknod event too, and it seems the orb was dropping during that event like on the original world. Then came the Relics option, where you could buy the orb the same way. And now came the Landragor event, where the orb wasn't dropping for the same reason as on the original world. So, currently, there are two items which increase the number of duels: orb and locket. The only way to get the orb is to purchase it under relics. There are 2 ways to get the locket, you can get it immediately when you start a new character, and use it from level 1, or you can wait for the next Landragor event - which happens approx every 6-8 months.

I am sorry but we do not plan on introducing a 3rd item which also increases number of duels in a row. Maybe it would be good to change the initial bonus item from LoT to orb, but many players would prefer a chance to get both items when they start playing, event at a cost, than waiting for one of the items for a half year.

I hope this clears things up.
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 15:20:51
You can reduce your infection only if it is 3% or more and only to 3%. You cannot use this bonus to attain 0% infection.

I am still 100% positive that the locket of tireledness is instead of the orb of duel, orb of duel is not supposed to drop during this event (and it didn't). Maybe you are right and there is/was a way to get the orb before, I will ask the programmer about it (maybe it was/is some "if you buy ancient stones in the first 3 weeks after starting" bonus).

About a "way to lose the event". Doomlord is a mixture of PVP (player vs player) and PVE (player vs environment) elements. In the pvp elements (dueling, wars, championship) you can lose. On the other hand, PVE elements are granted to give success. Btw, you can lose in a way in PVE elements too: if you are undergeared etc. you can lose battles, if you don't participate, you will miss the bonus. But by being lazy or not skilled enough, you cannot make other players fail. I don't think that is a bad thing.
Dátum: 2011.09.21. 16:40:22
I would like to inform you of a new feature which will be introduced soon. These are the clan quests.
There will be 10 different quests which the clan members can do together. The clan decides in which order, but they have to do all. Quests are like do X manaconstructions, or hunt X times in a single day, or kill 3 epics etc. (X depends on the number of active members).
When all 10 quests are complete, all members who advanced in experience during the quests will receive a massive amount of SE reward and some additional bonus. The reward amount will depend on the experience you gained (1, 2, or 3 levels will mean 1x, 2x or 3x reward). The clan itself will get a bonus too, it's building, the castle will gain levels.
Castle will be a new building (very easy and fast to build to level 25) which increases the AA points gained from hunts. You cannot build the castle past level 25, the only way to increase it is to complete clan quests.
I hope you will enjoy this new feature.
Dátum: 2011.09.21. 16:34:02
Don't be mistaken, deadstar. No one got orb of duel for free on the doomlord.net worlds, ever. That there was once a Hungarian-language server where people could get it is quite irrelevant, I think.
Dátum: 2011.09.20. 21:03:46
Thank you!

BabeTheOx, if you initiate a money transfer or other slower payment method during the birthday, we will still register for you the bonus. Just make sure to send a notice to the email info () doomlord (dot) net as well.
Dátum: 2011.09.20. 21:00:53
Orb of duel was a relic dropping on the first, original Zarknod event on the Hu server. Later people complained that they did not have the chance to find it, so we added it to Relics so anyone could purchase it. When there was the next event, Landragor, or the Zarknod event on later worlds, we replaced orb of duel with locket of tirelessness. I hope this clears it uo
Dátum: 2011.09.18. 13:27:10
100 total victories is not that much, deadstar, kill more and you will find it!