Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2011.07.16. 07:42:59
Yeah, I agree that the system was far from perfect, the effect of one player's switch was too big on the competition. Next time we will definitely change things, might reduce number of allowed switches, and the amount of map pieces the teams get/lose. We also plan to make it possible to get 2 and 3 ranks better item than your team if you collect an outstanding amount of map pieces.
Dátum: 2011.07.14. 12:01:16
Btw I am not completely satisfied with the current system, the last-moment switches can change things a lot... I am sure we will further tune this for the next map event.
Dátum: 2011.07.14. 11:59:26
We modified two things (nothing negative, don't worry ):

- To get a more powerful reward, you needed to collect 50+ map pieces. We changed this to 40+ map pieces.
- We added 2 buttons to the map subpage. There, you can express your wish in advance that you prefer to get a medal of doom instead of a bronze or silver reward. this option is especially useful if you are in a team where you already won a golden reward and hoped for a platinum this time, but you were unlucky and your team finished only 3rd or 4th.
Dátum: 2011.07.07. 12:15:37
Yes, the DG stimulator can be purchased only once now. In the future, we might give it again (only on very special occassions). We added this relic to the game (based on player request) because we introduced the named DG opponents, and we wanted to help players get a taste of their first super-focus crystal as soon as possible.
Adding a relic to the game which can be purchased a specified number of times (like 6x) would have been pretty complicated to program, Cruel01, otherwise it could have been a good suggestion. If you are low level and can have only 6 DG points at once, no worries, by the time the relic will be available again Im sure your clan will build additional levels to your DG.

The Familiar stimulator can be used multiple times.
Dátum: 2011.06.29. 14:35:18
I am very sorry, Guthor, but there is no Map event on W4. There reason is, by the time the event ends, W4 usually ends as well, or will be close to finish. The relics you win, there will be a very very limited time to use on W4, so there would be little point to participate since the rewards are nearly useless on a limited duration world, and we did not want to distract players from the real W4 competition with this.
Dátum: 2011.06.29. 13:45:45
We did a major patch today, it includes the following developments:
- Premium players may now interrupt pet training in the kennel at the cost of 1 ancient stone (but only if they are not working on the quest "Let your pets gain 12 levels")
- Loyalty pets skill not only increases the max. loyalty, but increases the effect of your charisma on that pet as well.
- We added new AA abilities, and added new megaessences to the Alchemy labor.
- If you increase your learning skill and have the opportunity to develop a new skill due to this, now you get a warning message.
- When you answer a quiz question you can click anywhere in the answer line, not only on the checkbox.
- When you reach level 80 and enter a dimension door, every 10th opponent will be an ununsually powerful named opponent. These opponents sometimes drop unique focus crystals.
- We added a new relic to the soul-huckster (under relics), dimension door stimulator. You can buy this relic now once (and maybe on rare other occassions). When you buy it, you immediately get 24 dimension door points (but it can't go beyond the max. possible).
Somehow I knew someone will come up with this So what would be fair? If we close the auction, people who get ducats will be at disadvantage. If we don't, those will be who didn't buy them...
Well, the situation is, you missed only some work in the AH (on 26th and 27th). I don't think its a big deal, since the majority of ducats come from selling dimension door items, and a good initial boost from using up some SE. We considered this for a while and decided that undoing all the ducat purchases is much more difficult than just letting an AH staying open this time.
Dátum: 2011.06.28. 11:22:01
We removed the "extra" Crystal Horde from the game. It was the result of a bug originally, but some people liked it so we let it to stay. But lately there were too many complaints about this phenomen, so we had to fix it. As an additional feature, we removed the remaining Crystal Horde's annoying feature of throwing Destructive Hits at clans they were at war.
Since this is the first time the international server has a W4, the auction house might have opened automatically (and incorrectly). We will correct this soon, sorry for the problem.
Dátum: 2011.06.21. 12:43:49
You can now check out the platinum rewards under the map event (button at bottom of page).
Dátum: 2011.06.20. 08:35:06
IMPORTANT! If you would receive a golden reward (either by winning, or placing second and having enough map pieces for the plus +1 power) in a category from which you already have a golden reward, you will get a platinum one instead. This is the ONLY way to get a platinum reward. If you didn't win a golden reward yet, you will not get a platinum even if you team wins and you have enough map pieces for the +1 bonus. Due to this change you are allowed to switch to a team where you already received a golden reward.
Dátum: 2011.06.17. 11:36:51
I don't know the reason for this, nor does the programmer. I asked him to check out what could have been the reason of the delay. Btw on some of the original words we accelerated bid time from 5 days to 3 days, if you feel that people have too much golden ducats which they can't spend we can do it here too.
Dátum: 2011.06.16. 13:08:45
Sbart, those stats do not have "hover above" information because we thought it's pretty obvious

I agree with you that some descriptions are not very precise, you can only guess at the exact mechanism. We tried to make the original descriptions as precise as possible, but since we are continuously developing the game, sometimes new things do not get a sufficiently detailed information. If you point out specific problems we will try to fill in the gap. But, of course, there is always some information you have to discover yourself...

The problem with instant support, there would be hundreds of ways to exploit that... I borrow stats, use them, and in the next instant, give them back! Even so, support already have some mean ways to use
Dátum: 2011.06.12. 21:37:03
If you purchased the item on W4, please send a mail to the GM at info@doomlord net, and we will give you back the SE. Also I will ask the programmer to remove it from the shop list, sorry for the inconvenience.
Dátum: 2011.06.09. 21:25:41
Yes rewards for the map events are the same as before. But. Because there were already 2 map events, and people could snatch a third reward from the hukcster war, we decided to add a platinum version of each item AFTER the event begins. So if you have 3 golden rewards, you have to join the 4th team, but you can switch to another team during the event. if you would win a golden reward which you already have, you will get the platinum one instead.

About the handicap: we are loosening up on this. So far, if you had one golden reward, you get a 0.8 multiplier. if you had two, you 0.8 x 0.8 = 0.64 multiplier. Now we do not count the most powerful reward you have. So, if you have one golden reward, you get no penalty. If you have two, you get only a 0.8 multiplier instead of 0.64.

Yes, the map finding skill is still in effect, as is the possibility to gain a better item if you collect a lot of map pieces (you will see a counter on the map page after the event begins).

As I know, W4 has no map event, the reward wouldn't be of much use anyway (by the time you get it the world will be nearly over).
Dátum: 2011.06.09. 10:56:47
I sent you an email about this, but shortly: the programmer still says that in case of tie no one gets it. So maybe one of you had possession eariler.
Btw I understand that you are trying to cooperate with another clan to use the build bonus to the maximum amount by raising your towers to a high level. But this is completely unnecessary. If no one has ToP on your world, you can just build it to level 1, possess it for 1 day, and the next day raise it to level 1 again. The costs is neglectable, and even on the long term it won't be more than let's say a level 20+ ToP built with bonus. As I said, the building bonus makes sense only when there are level 400+ ToPs. Otherwise, don't worry about keeping it.

About the Nemesis relic, indeed, it seems it was not removed, we will fix that, thank you for the notice!
Dátum: 2011.06.08. 14:34:29
Regarding the nemesis:
it gets deleted when the players logs in the next time after the event is over. So maybe that player did not log in since.

Regarding how the Tower of Power works:
As long as you NEVER possessed the highest level ToP, you get a bonus to building it. If you possess it - even only for one day - the building cost will be normal.
This rule was invented when on the primary servers some clans has reached a ToP level 400, and lesser clans had no chance to catch up with them. This rule does very little on a world where the ToP is level 2 or something like that, because the moment you build it, you will probably own it very soon.
If someone owns the ToP, it will lose 1 level every day. On your world, someone build up the ToP to a level, but did not care about upkeeping it, let it lose its levels day by day. So let's say, they built it to level 30, and it lost 1 level each day. When it went down to level 2, they get to the same level as your ToP. because at that moment they already possessed it for 28 days, in that case of tie of course you became "possessors".
Rest assured, when ToP of level 2 compete with each other, it's completely impossible to keep the building bonus, because you will possess it in an eyeblink. But as good news, building level 2 takes only a minimum amount of SE so it doesn't matter if you have building bonus or not. It would matter if you had to catch up with a level 400 ToP.
Dátum: 2011.06.08. 11:32:45
We are launching the map event the third time. If you missed any of the fabolous relics, now is the time to grab the one you need the most! To sign up, you must be at least level 2. go to Misc menu, and click on the Map.

The event will start on 16th of June, 2011, Thursday, 14pm GMT+1 (8am EST).

You can register from 9th of June, 14pm GMT+1 (8am EST) until the start, but you CANNOT register after the event has begun. The event itself lasts for 30 days.

This is a competition, you can join one of the 4 teams. The winner team gets the most powerful relic, the 2nd gets the next etc. Under the map menu, you find a detailed description.

For those who participated in the previous event, I list the changes:

1.) During the event, you have the option to switch team. The cost of the first switch is 10 percent of your map pieces (minimum 1), the cost of the second is 20% etc (and you can switch only once a day). You may not switch on the last day of the event! When you switch team, your points are not transferred from the abandoned team to your new team, quite the opposite! If you move to team A from team B, and you have 10 map pieces, team B's points are reduced by 10, team A's points are increased by 10. This offers a unique opportunity for tactics on individual and team level.

2.) During the event, you receive event points for hunting. If you duel or challenge, and have event points, you will spend one automatically, and it will increase your chance of finding a map piece by 33%.

3.) We had a "handicap" multiplier if you had one or more powerful reward (gold or silver) from a previous event. Because this is the 3rd event, we do not count one (the most powerful) reward in the handicap. In other worlds, if you won 1 gold or silver reward so far, you do not get handicap, only if you have 2 or 3 already.
Dátum: 2011.05.31. 09:52:24
I logged in with your char, and you had 114 apts, so yes, apts can definitely go above 100
Dátum: 2011.05.30. 12:05:02
Today we added a new feature for the quiz fans. Besides answering the quiz questions, now you have the option to categorize them as well. If you categorize a question correctly, you receive soul-energy as reward. Additionally, we count correct categorizing on your character sheet. For every 250 such points, you get a quiz medal, up until 2000 points (but the total number of your quiz medals still cannot exceed 12). How do we determine if you categorized a question correctly? We wait until a number of players categorized a given question (this can be several days!) The question will go to the category which the most players choose, and those players get the SE reward. The reward is added every night, under Recommendations. So you DO NOT receive the reward immediately, you have to wait until enough people categorized it.
If you have any questions regarding the system, please, post it here.