Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Storm Firebane

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2012.08.30. 15:12:03
miklos, the As thingy is based on bag of ancient stones (auction hall) and the news section that leveling up would get increased Boas from energy crystalizer if they were in top 50, how many? well, would assume 1.32 modifier x 12 and 13 (lvl up to 84 the EC was lvl 12, at lvl up to 85 it was lvl 13)

Its not that huge ammount, but just an inconsistency hence in bug report section.

xp is indeed corrected, thank you
Dátum: 2012.08.30. 10:35:53
i would suppose it means support
Dátum: 2012.08.29. 23:19:52
ding level up, yay, gratz me

however, being ranked 34 now (used to be 35 before level up) i now only need 33k xp for next level, and last time it was about 43k xp.

i have not erased my deep learning lvl 4, done nothing to need less xp at all.

also my xp req for clan quests has changed, where i was allready eligble for 2nd rank now i still need 6k xp for that rank prize.

IE, something is totally skewed with my xp

(and i still do not get more AS for leveling up, see above)
Dátum: 2012.08.28. 09:32:19
Idézet: Storm Firebane - 2012.08.16. 11:10:07
Players who are in the top 50 and has a multiplier to XP, also receive more burnt-out ancient stones when leveling up.

out of the news section,

When i levelrd up today, i still got only 12 AS, i would have thought with the increaed exp for being rank 35 it would be 15 or so (energy crystalizer = lvl 12) or does this change not influence the 'bag of ancient stones' AS instead of boas when leveling up? and is this itentional?

second level up since this adaption on the 'more boas wehn leveling up

I still dont get more of tem, could not care for boas, since i get thoe by hundres from thievery, but with bag of ancient stones these should be real.
Dátum: 2012.08.24. 11:33:22
Still missing a medal

Storm firebane W3
Dátum: 2012.08.22. 19:42:55
drat, so storing my 4 pets by squeezing them, taking on 12 new ones and go to the catacombs and kennel them to oblivion wont be an option either
Dátum: 2012.08.21. 23:52:34
mm.. additionl questions to this then, while we are at it,

lets assume i want to make lots of essenses, and as such oblivion out my squeezing to lvl 1, squeeze my lvl 149 pet with a granulation (ok, ok, i will go for 160 first then, another essense after all) restore the pet (hence squeezing lvl 1, no use in paying double SE for lots of SE) and squeeze again and again, will it keep its equipment? or will i need to buy a new granulation each time? Wil this work anyway? or is squeezing for essenses the same as squeezing for a quest?
Dátum: 2012.08.17. 17:39:03
missing 1 as well,

should get 3 (right huckster and 2 x top 10) only got 2 now

greetz
Storm firebane W3
Dátum: 2012.08.16. 21:14:19
I would indeed asume its bad at low levels, less players due to a smaller level bracket you can attack.

for high level players it should not be such a problem at all, with a 10 level or more level bracket to attack.

Extending an event should not be used to compromise for the real problem, which is not enough spread in player levels.

the number of victories should be depending on number of players in your duel bracket, hucksters should either be assigned without choice (who cares, prize is not dependant on huckster chosen, like at the map)and no switching at all.

also, if there are 3 types of prizes, the top 25% of a bracket should get a gold reward, then 25% a silver one, 25% a bornze one and 25% none at all. If ye cannot win a fight, dont go to a war
Dátum: 2012.08.16. 11:10:07
Players who are in the top 50 and has a multiplier to XP, also receive more burnt-out ancient stones when leveling up.

out of the news section,

When i levelrd up today, i still got only 12 AS, i would have thought with the increaed exp for being rank 35 it would be 15 or so (energy crystalizer = lvl 12) or does this change not influence the 'bag of ancient stones' AS instead of boas when leveling up? and is this itentional?
Dátum: 2012.08.14. 09:19:37
a quick count of my spend AA points makes this very probable indeed
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 23:12:39
3 weeks is more than enough for anyone who is capable of consistently winning 50% of his/ her duels to get the 400 victories needed.
(21 days x 25 dp a day (yes, you can attack lower levels then) = 1025 DP if you did not even save up 1 point up front.

If you are not able to do this, are you feeling worthy of a golden reward then?

and lets be clear, if ye are not winning this ammount, be glad you have not lost any SE to duellers for 3 whole weeks, whoaa, everyone is a winner with this event, lets prolong it to the whole year long.

prolonging an event due to whining players is plain wrong and makes the game a lot less fun to play for me, I aint whining on a map event when i rather not hunt up all AP to get map pieces so its possible for me to get pieces in duels.

to be frank, next event that gets prolonged because of ppl not being able to meet the quota is also the last one for me, its reason enough to quit, an event should be a challenge, not free cookies for everyone, so I feel cheated by prolonging it miklos, there is no sense of accomplishment left like this (and 400 victories was a low goal to start with).
Dátum: 2012.08.08. 11:15:56
well, those who are specilizing into being a dueller, should have enough targets to get to 400 at least with alll added crystal targets.

(being a dueller is also about the skills to attack quickly the same target again)
with only 8 players in my duel list, i have made 1k kills sofar, if non duelling specced players cannot find enough 'easy' targets, well, i do not think prolonging the event for that is necessary nor beneficial for the game.

the biggest problem is that the clones are again in the same horde as the one being cloned, this was that way last time, and now again (at least on W3) if this would be changed, then everyone would have enough targets, if ye are in the bigger hucksters army, ye would have relativly more clones, but at least enough targets.

getting a max relic out of each event is not some mandatory thing, and if ye have not enough targets at start, why did ye not change huckster then?
Dátum: 2012.07.20. 15:04:54
Miklos, I will get back to you on this AFTER the huckster wars (since scarabs are inactive during that anyway).

I am certain sofar i have not dragged any of them into the TC, could be me, could be W3, dunno.

getting to 0 SE is not really an option (or at least not a desirable one, since it cripples my souldraining, which pretty often nets me more than what I loot at the end due to the W3 rescrictions on SE loot
Dátum: 2012.07.20. 14:58:55
aye dolph, that was my recollection as well
Dátum: 2012.07.20. 11:35:28
I do not get battlereports suddenly,

i get the result in my previous battles list, but when i select for duelling or when i look up the bettlereport i get
"there is no such battle'

edit: and now its all fine againot,

edit 2: er not, now i have it with a DG battle
Dátum: 2012.07.18. 12:10:54
miklos,
it might not be intentional, but the scarab triggers when dragged into the TC, he/ she gets the SE and somehow does NOT end up in my holding cells (even if the battlereport tells otherwise).

Its not in the description, but it is in the effect, at least it is like that on W3, might be a small programming error or so, dunno.

another option might be, to make a scarab carrier immune to scarab effects, however that would mean a scarab is a mandatory auction hall item (if ye do any duelling that is) and well, I do not think any auction hall items should be mandatory.

and as off today the crystal clan is there on W3, however, since those are not dragged into the TC, it still wont help on my TC problem (thou I do gain more duel targets, so at least it helps out a bit)
Dátum: 2012.07.17. 19:12:21
Miklos,

the scarab prevents being dragged into the TC, not the AA ability.
If i attack someone with scarab and my TC is not yet filled up, I will lose a lot of SE (not all luckily, but the 500SE/ lvl) and I will NOT drag him into the TC.

as such, the AA ability will not fix my problem, just lower the loss, and being on W3, the scarab ammount is not recoverable by reattacking that player (hoping he has not spend it meanwhile) after I fill up the TC. I am lucky If i get more than the EH ammount on any duel i do, due to the max lost SE formulae here.

about that as well, I do not mind the peacefullness of W3, but I would like to limit the safety zone to something like level x 1000 SE or so if that is possible.

Another thing, why is it not possible to declare wars on same horde clans, or curse same horde players? I mean, I can attack them with 100% infection, So why not war or curse them?

about the option to stop using the TC (only to drag into it, not to prevent being dragged into it) if it is an option with a 7 day timer to change, and a change to take effect 24h after flipping the switch, I would use it, I am losing 40k SE a hit on a scarab player, the TC can give me about 5 to 10k a day. the saturation of scarabs on my playing field is that high, I am almost forced to use it at the high duel setting.

maybye make the option to turn it off an AA ability
Dátum: 2012.07.16. 22:20:25
the 1/5 part could explain it, in general i am keeping tons of Se on me, so this does not apply, but i am using up a lot lately, could explain it indeed. will keep my basicreserve a bit higher frm now on then and see if it happens again with 500k SE on me
Dátum: 2012.07.16. 21:12:26
why do some dimension gate monsters have only limited Se to souldrain and others have a lot more?

I have had DG fights where i stop draining SE after melee round 3, and others i continue till the last round to drain in full.

EG some i can drain up to 5k SE or more, and others it stops after about 1k or so, is this a bug or intentional?
Oldal: 123