Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Bartessica Slam

Dátum: 2013.01.27. 15:50:27
Hi,

Q. Which animal from the list is a mammal?

A.:
Eagle
Kangaroo
Shark
Whale

It can be different for an Aussi; but in EU we were told a Kangaroo is a mammal too...
I don't want to spoil the question; but 1 mammal should be removed; isn't it?

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.01.21. 11:43:28
Hi Furb ,

I agree;
... just 1 ADDENDUM: The "Stun opponent" does NOT work (at least in W3 it doesn't).
I tried +10 attacks with 66% of stunning... not 1 stun. One must think; that those Xeno's do have a very, very, very, ... very high "Prevent paralysation" ...

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.01.20. 11:57:58
Hi,

subject: Type: focus crystal (refundable)

Question: What does DL intend to say with "refundable"? (I thought it was "reusable"; but than I suspect DL try to explain a difference here; no?)

Thx for explaining to the "non-English native speaking ppl"

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2013.01.08. 07:21:32
... Auction; still not working upon W3...

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.12.08. 19:51:55
Hi Axe L,

did you activate the use of it under "settings" ?
If yes, I think than it would be best to write a (bug) PM under "Help" (right upper corner, in yellow).

Cheers!
E.
Dátum: 2012.12.07. 07:12:30
Hi Dancer,

with all respect (and the question is not mine, for the order) but in my knowledge; an answer "America" is not the same as "USA". And "America" (=N+S) still is seen as a continent; right?
Or... was the answer USA? Because than indeed it should be corrected.

It would be "just the same" as asking the location of eg. France ... A.: in Europe. No?

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.12.06. 00:04:24
Look there! You found a gift from Santa Claus: a(n) berserker potion.
Ah! An elf noticed you. Chuckling, he kunckles you, and steals 73 SPs!

This must be a bug! I never have seen an Elf stealing from an Elf!!! Please change the word "Elf" by "Dwarf".
Thanks.

Elvenwind (W3)
Cheers
Dátum: 2012.12.05. 17:16:22
Dear friends,
Dear Furlozza,

adaptation will be made (so far so good); though I do not want to criticize the proposals (most of them are quit logical), I just do not see 1 major important thing ...

The power of this game is, that during time and level up, you get more challenges and more options; it's a kind of tutorial in the game you could say (and it makes the game more attractive in time)... but this "power" is now the weakness, as I see it. Imagine you are a lower level (eg. you cannot challenge yet; or cannot get some Helmcharts, etc. ... . Result?
... just one other: Suppose you are level 30 and you need to attack 30x an epic level 200

A lower level player is "fighting" with lower odds to win this event (a dis balance in regard of all other events). Even now; such a player must take a lot of RD's... a lot more than let say eg. a level 100 player.

So; I hope our designers take care of this point; trying to have a better balance.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.12.05. 13:57:23
["DUDE, did you even put those kind of monsters in the DG ???? ..... " I used 72 DG points and haven't encountered a single one, now what are the odds of that happening? The way I see it, there are 2 possible situations here: 1) You "forgot" to put those in there or the code was implemented with errors ( whatever ) OR 2) The tool-tip is wrong and you meant to say something like "Kill 5 creatures in the DG while wearing a mace" ... /quote]

Hi ardent,
perhaps I translate it not in the right way; but isn't it mend to be that a player needs to attack with a mace ?

About all the rest I can find myself into your words.(also in regard of the game in general)
Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.12.05. 10:45:20

Thx Santa !
E.
Dátum: 2012.11.22. 17:40:47
@Sbart,

you do gain ...; ahum... an alms...
Example:
for me @ lev71 (DD) W3: your reward is between 0SE and 1000SE and 32 XP! ... so; pure poison for a DD-player.
Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.11.22. 17:35:51
rofl... nope...
E.

*E. takes her bag and takes a holiday*
Dátum: 2012.11.14. 17:15:27
Hi The Bear,

in my knowledge it last till 2.00pm (14.00h) servertime (tomorrow) the 15th of November.
Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.11.05. 15:06:34
Hi,

Problem solved,
thx.
E.
Dátum: 2012.11.05. 13:29:40
yes ... see my remark(s)...
somehow; it's server-related... and I don't know how to help/change this !
E.
Dátum: 2012.11.05. 11:05:55
Hi,

http://world3.doomlord.net is giving a total different page.
http://world3.doomlord.net/index.php is giving "Page not found".

Any reason why? Maintenance or hacked?

Regards,
E.

Addendum:
Logging into DL by a my Belgium provider (Belgacom) doesn't work any more...
Logging in, through a Dutch provider (at work), gives no error...
So, it has to do something with the provider
Dátum: 2012.11.03. 11:28:13
Yes indeed Sbart,

that "ease" my mind... It could be due to my 3th language; but like it's written; it could be explained in 2 ways...
Thx again
E.
Dátum: 2012.11.03. 11:23:10
That's correct Sbart,

The circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,901.55 miles (40,075.16 kilometers).

But, if you measure the earth through the poles the circumference is a bit shorter - 24,859.82 miles (40,008 km). This the earth is a tad wider than it is tall, giving it a slight bulge at the equator. This shape is known as an ellipsoid or more properly, geoid (earth-like).

Cheers,
E.
Dátum: 2012.11.03. 10:38:30
Hi,

Topic: Temple wand
Description: quote : "..., replacing the previous temple"

When you intend to activate it it says: "Your temple of Doom will be completely reset; including treasures."

Question:
I know this has been a point of discussion before; but ... when you have (completely) finished your ToD (took all the rewards); and activate the wand; will you loose your +1 upon all abilities and will you loose all temple crystals of your last (finished) ToD?
I hope the answer is "no"; but like I read it; it doesn't comfort me at all!

Thanks for the help.
E.
Dátum: 2012.11.01. 12:05:35
Hi M.,

Just look into the top 5 ranking of clans... you cannot miss the active clans ... you can make an application.
Oooh... rofl... you might be "charmed" to come over to the Sapphire; Than Azure could be an option .
Anyway; welcome on W3; and cu soon in one of the top-clans

Regards,
Elvenwind (W3)