Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - valorian

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 23:09:21
well will also see if those attacks were made for the SE or to satisfy the ego of some players.i know my guess also manukind
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 23:04:53
Everything is something you decide to do,and there is nothing you have to do.Dont blame others for your actions and find excuses that you were forced for your actions
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 22:58:54
well manukind as for pointed out by hiding the reports it was also created another bug.attacks in normal range got hidden if made with subplasma.and btw you still think that hiding the reports was a good idea?players didnt have the right to know when getting attacked?

BTw the new scarab idea is good but lets hope it will be on the relics for everyone and not difficult for the low lvls that actually need it to get like the scarab of death
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 21:32:25
how so?
we still have challenge reports while challenges have no effect on the player.
we still have monster challenge reports that have no effect on the player,
and yet the subplasma attacks are missing and the subplasma attacks together with the normal attacks have an effect on the player(being dragged to the torure chamber)
and for one more time being dragged to the torture chamber for you manukind might not have an effect on your gameplay for other it has,especially when this is from a fight against a player that is 100 lvls or more above him.for you might not matter for another it matters otherso since you wise with subplasma attacks you couldnt be dragged to the torture chamber.since a player can be dragged to the torture chamber it has an effect on a player
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 19:04:59
do you ever thought that someone might leave the game for a while for personal reasons and came back after someone talking him back again?in this case me?i talked zodiac to come back .i dont know how things are in your clan and to be honest i dont care this is your clan but in my clan i know all the members and most of us are also together in other games so yes ppl might leave the game for any reason and at some point come back again.besides that the point of the catacombs right?so zodiac leaving the game for his own reasons and decided to come back make him a bad player?and a lvl280 hitting a lvl30 making him a good player?
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 17:00:09
antidote obviously you either have hard time understanding or you didnt read at all whati am saying all this time since i pointed out to manukind from the first moment.i have pointed thousands times to anukind that a lvl200 to drag a lvl30 to his torture chamber doesnt even worth the subplasma usage since he ropably make 100 or 200 from the torture chamber which is actually nothing to our lvlseven you will agree on that.and yet you see that players below lvl50 are complaining all these years for that kind of attacks which are made to boost the ego of the high player or for any other stupid reason cause obviously those kind of attacks are not made for the se( and attack to a players above lvl100 will give more se) or for nay task.so the 2 proposes solution or another solution to eliminated that kind of attacks should be done since some dont seem to understand it.is that clear for you now?
Dátum: 2023.11.29. 16:19:05
urul nothing has been done regarding this issue,except as already stated by manukind also that the battle reports have been hidden.manukind
lets see also those statements from miklos since you mentioned him

Re: General complaint
1142. post - 2023.01.25. 11:47:27
So I don't think we can remove this option. Of course, we could "hide" these attacks, so the attacked players doesn't even know about it - but that would be kind of cheating, wouldn't it?

and then the battler reports disappear

Re: General complaint
1066. post - 2023.01.17. 12:14:48
Consider it that a powerful warrior is willing to practice you, like in the films. You fight with wooden sticks. He will beat you, of course, but you learn from the fight, and you take no wounds.
do you really think that miklos was reffering to a duel between a lvl30 and a lvl200?if you think that manukind pls tell what exactly the lvl30 will learn from that fight?to focus on certain stats?that he have to change his gear to some premium or stronger weapons?what exactly do you think that that kind of duels will teach the new players?i really like to hear your opinion on that.
Dátum: 2023.11.27. 21:24:00
once gain you are wrog manukind.
on the case of minion battles and challenge monsters there is no side effect on the duels there is the torure chamber.so if you think about the lower lvls are paying the high lvls to keep hitting them.want to consider it the same?then in subplasma attacks no dragging would be allowed,if you want to put them all in the same philosophy.
and yet like i already said you can still see the monster challenge reports which actually have no side effect and the duels reports that actually have a side effect is hidden.also let me remind you that subplasma effects are not only made with 200 lvl difference like you do but with less difference that are just out of the range limit,in this case low lvls but strong can escape.but you are right that when someone attacks someone that is 200lvls below him there is no escape.and waht was the solution?encourage those kind of attacks instead of protecting the low lvls from that kind of attacks.by the way since you obviously dont remember when you escape from the torture chamber you dont give anything to the other and you drag him to your torture chamber.although to be honest i dont know if this works if the other is higher lvls than you(outside of your normal range)
you are the one keep saying that harm noone while you see how many players have made complains about your attacks,it is not one or two or from one clan plus for someone that claims that doesnt do that kind of attacks you seem very eager to encourage that kind of attacks.so since as you claim you dont do that kind of attacks why you insist so much to defend them and reject any suggestion that eliminates or reduce them?
Dátum: 2023.11.27. 20:23:38
that how you see it.again you still didnt answer.we have the monster challenge reports which actually dont effect at all and the battle reports that actually someone drags you to the torture chamber are hidden.besides manukind does the building give you the option to escape yes or no?yes.can you try to escape if you dont know that you have been dragged into a torture chamber?no.so the option from a building is eliminated to support that kind of attacks,correct?so instead of protecting low lvls from that kind of attacks we actually ebcourage that kind of attacks?is this your logic?
Dátum: 2023.11.27. 19:31:11
actually manukind you are completly wrong.
first of all in mimion battles that you mention all the time you dont get dragged on the torture chamber.if you wan to make them the same then in duels with subplasma you couldnt get drugged on the torture chamber.by hiding the report if you have a chance to escape from the torture chamber you dont know it.
second even in the challenge monsters YOU DO HAVE A REPORT.so why hide the duels report that actually effect you?
third how can you tell that this didnt happen if the duel reports are hidden?
fourth it is not an excibition as u call it since it actually denies you the option that the same building(torture chamber) gives you and that is to try to escape.if you want to make it like an excibition then you couldnt be dragged to the torture chamber,but if this was the case you would stop targeting low lvls to drag them in your torture chamber,right?
Dátum: 2023.11.27. 12:38:02
what exactly is the answer?the bug that is recognized as a bug became something permanent without any announcement for the players to know.and also something that already stated that would be cheating became permanent change?and why only the specific battle report?why not all?
Dátum: 2023.11.26. 14:25:47
no manukind not months ago.1 month and 15 days.the first ticket was when the problem appears and the second when the problem continued,i did let enough time for the problem to be fixed and then i found out thst the bug that was supposed to be fix,as micklos said,became something permanent without even inform anyone .you should read what i write more carefully
Dátum: 2023.11.25. 15:56:03
yes manukind i have send message through the in game help and pointed the bug.if you remember miklos said that it was a bug that would be fixed soon,not that it was permanent.after more than a week that i cheked it again i send again and inform that the problem continue and actually this is when i was informed that the bug that was supposed to be fixed became permanent change without informing anyone.still no explanation on why it became [ermanent and why not inform the players with the in game announcements like all the oter changes are being done
Dátum: 2023.11.24. 20:21:43
manukind i have send throught the in game help button about the missing subplasma reports when my clansa mate inform me and i checked it.so beholder already knows it.
the scarab being availble for all will not discourage anyone from duel in normal range since it can actually duels without losing anythig as is already been told since you can duel and not to lose anyhting if you dont have any SE on you and before you say that you dont gain anything you will stil get the SE from the torture chamber so i dont think that players will be discourage to duel.the only ones that will stop is the high lvls attacking the low lvls since they will not be able to drag them to the torture chamber so in that case that duel will not give anything to the high lvls except XP.btw you cannot be dragged on the torture chamber if
1.the torture chamber is full as you pointed out
2.if the defender has the scarab and the attacker have big lvl difference and use subplasma.in a normal range duel no matter if your opponent have the scarab you still get dragged in the torture chamber.although in this case you have a chance if you attack back to escape the torture chamber and drag your previous attacker on your torture chamber ,if it is not full,on the same battle.so basically the low lvls are protected from the high lvls while they still duel in normal battles without any problems.actually it will be more normal battles than before because players will actually have a chance to escape from the torture chamber,something that is impossible on when you are on the torture chamber of someone that is 100 lvls or more higher than you
Dátum: 2023.11.23. 16:41:21
actually manukid it will balance the power.first of all normal duels will start and the high lvls leaacing the low lvls for free se will stop.that mean that you will not have a lvl lets say 150 or 200 hitting lvls 60 and gain at least 100.000 se for free from the tortute chamber.lets be honest here you can see some stog players being strong cause always hitting low lvls and get the free se from the torture chamber not for any other reason.now if they cannot drag the low lvls on the torture chamber they will start making normal duels which might give them more se if they manage to keep the other player on the torture chamber.and befre you say something let me remind you that in many case you might loose as the defender but as an attaker can escape the torture chamber and actually not only escape but drag the other on your torture chamber, plus if you are lucky you might find the other wth not so much HP and still escape even if you couldnt win if he had full health.and regarding the low lvls i dont see anyone complain about normal attacks since those are part of the game and as i already told with the support option from their clans mates cna defend until become stronger.and since the support only worjs while you are on defence and not in attack it cannot be any abuse of that option
Dátum: 2023.11.23. 10:43:57
fos basically doing the scarab avaiable for all will actually balance the game.the attacks of very high lvls hitting new or very low lvls will stop since those battles will not be given any money from the torture chamber since they cannot be dragged to the torture chamber and the high lvls will focus on normal duels instead of leeching new and low lvl players.on the other hand the low lvls will be challenged to improve their characters plus the support option will actually have a meaning.since no matter how much you can support a clansmate(although there is also a limit on that) a lvl 30 against a lvl230 cannot not win but not even defend himself.but supporting a clansmate in normal range attacks actually have a meaning since your clansmate will be able to defend himself with your support,plus the support works only in defence so that support that you will get from your clan cannot be abused for attacks.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 20:01:17
i have made the same suggestion manukid years ago and also posted here to see the reactions of the other players on that.few were negative most of them actually wanted it but in the end if remeber correct serra did the actual prediction that this will never happen.so although as i see many players want that and as i understand also other players suggested it still nothing
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 12:42:42
actually the only ones that you were hitting was the low lvls and the ones that wasnt so active on the game you got your head on the meat grinder from the active ones and none insulted you on their messages instead you were insulting on answer them back.you see unlike you i talk with my clan and now both messages the ones that was send and your anwers to the ones you did answer.and as you admitted you have a history of not being polite on your answers.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 12:11:39
That "someone hits your clanmates you do the same as a revenge" attitude won't make you any different. if you kill a killer the number of killers in the world stays the same

you still didnt understand ti right?it wasnt about revenge i already told you that first of all i never revenge on lower lvls of the clan of the one that hit me and that is a rule on my clan for all.if someone of my clan have a problem with a normal attacks noone will retaliate for him,but the clan will suport him until he can win.and by support i mean the actual support option that the game gives not by retaliations on low lvls.regarding you i was stopping for months my clansmatesl to attack you and you were keep targeting the low lvls so at some point i got bored to hear my clansmate complain and i said do whetever you want regarding him and only him and then start giving you the same medicine.that was the reaosn for the attacks on you.
one last thing
1.The first time someone does something that irritates you, politely tell them that it bothers you. Yes, the first time. Not the third or the fourteenth or the three hundred and fifty-sixth. The longer you wait after that first offense, the harder it’ll be to manage the “politely” part of this step
2.If, after politely requesting they stop, the offender continues their behavior? Politely remind them again.
3.They’re still doing it? Politely smack the jerkward upside the head with a meat tenderizer.They had it coming.
so when fo months you were attacking the low lvls from my clan you didnt stop when you were getting attacked you stopped.and dont play the allmighty cause you stopped cared when you got the scarab before that you did care alot.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 09:37:17
antidote, whiscj you are actually the Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless,although there is another players named antidote that has been banned,correct if i am wrong on your palyer name on the game.now i now thta you are in game yu are the Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless cause youare the onlyone that was attacked as you said,i dont deny that.did you ever wonder why was that?did you thing that when you were attacking daily lower lvs of my clan and you nsulted player of my clan eventually you will not get a response?do you think that the stopping of attack was becaues someone afraid of you or because you stop the isults and the attacks on lower lvls?because when you were attacking at normal lvls nothing happened.even i was telling to my clansmates that his is normal and no higher lvl to attack you.so regarding your atttack you brought to yourself and it was not because of a random attack on much lower lvl on my clan but because daily attacks on much lowwer lvls than yours on my clansmates.so aat one point had the same attitude of what you were doing. as for 5 times per day we all now thta this cannot be done,unless you eman from 5 different players.and btw i was more than 120 lvl and yet i didnt attacked you but manukind with 200 lvl above was hittinglvl 30 and that wthout any reaon.i have been attacked many times from much stronger players around my lvl i never retaliate to lower lvls of my attackers clan,unlike you,manukind and gaguska which you were hitting daily and sometime twice per day without any reason or provocation.like i said and that was also been said to manukinfd when we talked in messages long tome ago and he can check his messages if he doubts i have no problem with normal attacks,no retalion on lower lvls and that was a rule also for all my clan.you were the exception for a reason.as for the championships as you can see we have more championships than your clan and even the ones that are active now since they are premuim you cannot attack them.but most of them can attack your low players if the want to but they dont.that is our difference.or you think that before i go to catacmves for my won resons i could be attacking for example belfur daily if i wanted to like manukid and gagiska was doing when my clan low lvls were not premium?
Oldal: 1234