Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2014.03.11. 13:49:43
It also got me years ago. That's why I never propose questions. This was an exception and just because Jaedong got to half a million recently. As you can see, I am an SC2 fan

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.03.11. 04:24:25
Many years ago, I gave up on proposing questions for the quiz because the idiots who evaluate them have no criteria. It turns out that I found an interesting question, that I thought would be cool for us gamers, and decided to propose it. The idiots, of course, rejected it. I am not even mad, as losing 1k SE is beyond irrelevant to me, but I wanted to post it here so that some people could see it. So here we go:

Your last question
As of March 2014, who is the most accomplished Pro Gamer, with earnings exceeding $500,000?

Jaedong
Fatal1ty
Flash
Dendi

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.03.10. 22:28:02
We can only hope they have come to their senses and realized forcing us to get only the chitins as xeno prizes would be plain stupid. Therefore, we should get the 100 (or 50) chitins tomorrow, along with the top 10 medals.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.03.04. 15:50:51
I am running out of AS. When does the Spring Sale start?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.02.28. 17:05:14
Why don't you include a new highscore tab? The game has so much stuff going on, that it would be easy to fill it up. I have a couple suggestions below, but I am certainly forgetting other options.

- Championship Medals
- Lady Alvariel Medals (Gold and Total)
- Epic damage
- Finished ToDs
- Total added Abilities from Minions
- Current Entity level

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.02.21. 16:09:34
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.02.21. 10:17:59
Yes, I confirm it again, if you want the fetish, you have to use BOTH rewards and all the 20 you find during the event.

Miklos,
It is really really stupid to eliminate all other prizes by forcing people to use both rewards to get the fetish.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.29. 13:33:28
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.01.29. 10:32:15

Trackur: although the temple fetish can only get you a minion with initial level of 100, the fetish of dread from ruler of planet can start you with a minion level 200. So give that to your high level pet.

Miklos,
The fetish of dread is labeled as being level 50. Please adjust.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.27. 15:50:31
Miklós,
How often can we change the active minion? I thought we would be able to feed pets to any minion and not only the active one.
I also didn't understand why the XP will be counted only after the minions are introduced. I have a couple of pets being trained at the kennel right now and I think it's foolish not to be able to use them.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.16. 19:17:43
Thanks guys!

It was a lot of work. Really brutal!

And I can confirm this new format is absolutely awful for whoever wants to win the event! I can also confirm I will not defend my title six months from now if this ridiculous format is repeated. Instead I will just do it in 3 weeks. Who knows? I may even end up gaining some AS at the end, as Miklos claims to be possible lol

Cruel.

P.S. The fetish is bugged. It's just a black row on pet equipment. I know it's not live yet, but it was a good chance to allow us to look at what these special abilities can be.
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 15:22:53
Actually,
This cake has 2 cherries. Just realized it's bugged. I was really intrigued by so many lvl 1 chars in the top 10. Then I hit Bloodknight and it took me to my own char. So I assume the others are also wrong.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 15:07:30
Idézet: manunkind - 2014.01.14. 14:58:28
should there be an * on the squeeze 3 level 50 pets task?

This quest is the fucking cherry on top of the cake. Now everyone must use at least one decree. PURE BULLSHIT!!!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 14:18:40
The problem with removing prizes for top 10 is that it would become a second ToD, as you pointed out. Where is the fun in that? The whole point of this event is to create a race. At least it was until some people complained some racers were faster...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.14. 13:01:23
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2014.01.13. 23:37:50
Personally I'm lmao because they are finally making you people who win everything actually work for it. And I can honestly say I wasn't one of those who complained about the tasks and asked for new ones. The only reason the game was won as quickly is because those who can afford to purchase massive amounts of stones do so. Us "slow" players are slow because we don't or won't or can't spend as much.
Funny you think something is great when it benefits you but you hate it when it doesn't. Would be nice if when others complain about unfairness that you all could understand that instead of never being able to. My hats off to the admins!

Ilyanna,

You are completely mistaken. Last time I finished second, in 36ish hours. I used 2 decrees and I had to work a lot for it! I suppose Ardent, who finished it in 24ish hours, also had to dedicate herself quite a lot. And I believe she used 2 as well.

My major complaint this time is the opposite of what you are saying. They have made it so that dedication is useless. If I decide to stay online for 24 hours from now, it will be pointless.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.13. 18:33:54
My problem with the changes are the following:
#1 I need to see what the changes are before being able to comment on this. But I am completely against the inclusion of tasks that require a lot preparation without notice. These tasks are simply a way to force us to use decrees and this should not the purpose of the event. Let's suppose you change the "squeeze a lvl 80 pet" to "squeeze 2 lvl 60 pets". This is really bad because we have been preparing one lvl 80 pet and there is no way to get one to lvl 60 if we start doing when the event begins. This would leave me 2 options: give up on the event or use a decree.
#2 When you create impossible tasks to avoid people from finishing it too fast, you force faster players to sit and wait for slower players. So, basically, if I finish 5 rows in 10 hours, but there is an impossible task on row 6, I will need to wait for 24 hours until the task gets doable and the slower players will have 14 hours to catch up. That make no sense!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.13. 03:45:59
And the Crystals go into the catacombs right when the event starts. Brilliant!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.13. 00:25:08
I don't believe it is possible to make it even more expensive

I think the coder has developed some sort of disorder for smoking 100 Euro bills

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.12. 21:44:01
What time does the event start on Jan 14? The "excellent changes" turned the cool race into a "whatever event", but I would still want to know what time it starts.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.08. 17:43:08
Idézet: Trackur
Secondly, I think it shoudl get easier as it goes... do you want to be Ruler of the planet? pay up! if like everyone else you want to sit it out for the first week then you can still complete it and get the rewards...
as for the level 80 pet, you will need him to feed to your minion.

But the current system already allows you to sit for the first week. There is a task that requires you to collect 150 shards for crying out loud. What they want to do now is force everyone to sit for days and this is stupid In this new format, winner will be the one to hit the decree faster on day 3 or 4 and this is beyond ridiculous

Feeding the pet to the minion is not bad, but there is no benefit in feeding 1 lvl 80 pet when compared to 5-6 lvl 20 pets (could be 7-8. Haven't done the math, but the XP is the same).

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.07. 17:24:57
Idézet: Miklos

Based on players feedback, expect 2 major changes:

1. We replaced some tasks to make this a new challenge.

I like it, except for the "Squeeze a level 80 pet" task. This task requires A LOT of preparation and I will be really infuriated if I discover I have wasted the past 6 months leveling up a pet for nothing. If you intend to remove it from the event, you must advise when the previous RoP ends so that we don't waste time doing it.

Idézet: Miklos

2. Some tasks on higher levels will require more effort than before. As time passes, these tasks become easier. For example, a task on the final level might require you to find 135 burnt-out stones on the first day. On the second day, its only 120, etc. from the 7th day and on it will be only 30.

This is REALLY bad and stupid!
You are creating a penalty for more efficient players. So basically you will add 5-6 tasks that can only be completed in 7 days. And efficient players will need to sit for 7 days, with all the other tasks finished, while slow players will have the same 7 days to catch up. And then, as soon as day 7 starts, we will have a tie with 10 people claiming the title of Ruler of the Planet. Oh no, wait. It will be actually the person who is able to click the decree button faster... And then second place will lose by a couple of seconds. REALLY REALLY STUPID!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.01.05. 22:20:34
I've got my minion already. Haven't you?

Cruel.