Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2013.12.22. 12:11:23
Yeap
Dátum: 2013.12.21. 22:09:54
I can't. I play without AS and my horde is different

Your point is not 100% wrong, but I still think support should be restricted to what it says on its description, i.e., to help weak players when they are constantly harassed. It should not be allowed in wars.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.21. 18:57:59
Let's disregard our war for a second. At the end of the day, it's just a couple hours of soul well anyway. Conceptually, allowing support in a war is just stupid.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.21. 18:08:30
Support should be disabled in times of war. As a matter of fact, it is quite odd that it hasn't been always like this, given other defensive features (like Transcendal Projection) get deactivated for wars .

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.19. 11:34:26
The merger resurrected old bugs
When my pet levels up after I am attacked, I get no skill points. This had been fixed, but it's not working again

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.16. 21:57:07
The +3 to ultraspec is considered automatically.

Cruel.

Idézet: Miklos - 2013.05.08. 10:35:45
Landragor event launches on 9th of May
We are launching the Landragor event as planned. During this event, players have to re-imprison the rampaging evil dragon, Landragor. To participate in the event, simply click on the dragon icon next to your portrait.
Whenever you defeat a dracon, you get soul energy, and might get other prizes, even some rare artifacts.
Also, at the end of the event, you will get reward depending on the number of dracons you killed and the charging you did to the pylons. The reward is mostly SE, which will be spent on improving your abilities equally. We improve each ability like you have specialization active, all your specialization items equipped (relics, etc). We also give a +3 ultraspecialization bonus, as you used 10 loyalty shards.
New addition: from the 2nd day, you can view the reward you shall get (only from previous day, not the actual day).
Fights with dracons will count as hunts for Tasks.
You do not have to use your saved epic treasure chests before the third phase to find another. Each player can find one chest in 3rd phase if killing enough dracons.
You can find subplasma during the fights if you have detector, but you will not use archgems.
Dátum: 2013.12.15. 19:02:31
Some people save quite a lot of SE before the event starts.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.15. 19:01:21
I am not sure this is even working. I just attack randomly from my duel list and I always get lots of wins. I suspect it is all the same thing.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.13. 18:20:56
Not really Trackur. He never complained about the TC to me. Not even once.

His issue was balancing. I tried to explain to him in detail that EH was no longer weaker than DD, but he insisted DD was much favored. I gave him even mathematical support for my claims (on top of showing him my character) but he was stubborn. By the way, I know how many times I complained here in the forum about the EH/DD balancing and I want to take this opportunity to complement Miklós (that's tight. I will not punch him this time ). The game was fixed with AA abilities and the big advantage DD had was removed.

But his main issue was the top 50 modifier. This is a tough one. I also complained when it was introduced. Not on my behalf, as I was already top 50, but because I though it was a bad move to give "free DD" to EH players. But the reality is that such move is necessary. When you have the top players way ahead, everyone has an incentive to quit. High players get "too lonely" and low players believe they will never catch up.

In all honesty, I believe the main problem with Doomlord is that leveling up is something bad. Maybe if you increased the item differential per level, people would start to see leveling up as something good. For example, it's simply stupid to have a lvl 138 shield that gives +7 Att, +15 Def, +3 Cons, +10 Mag, +10Thau, +6% DS protection, +8% res, +30 absorption, +30 mag absorption more than a lvl 108 shield. Those differentials should be WAY higher. And I didn't even pick a "worst case scenario", just some random gear from my inventory.

@Stiska
It's a shame you are leaving for this. As I've said, you had all the tools to have a top notch char, despite the top 50 modifier.
Farewell my friend.

@Jany
Don't worry about the items you missed. There are several soul drain items that you will find soon

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.10. 20:55:38
It will be sold by the Huckster. Hopefully, just for SE lol
Seriously, Miklos please make it cheap. 1 AS only to allow everyone to buy it.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.10. 19:00:53
Idézet: Sbart - 2013.12.10. 18:54:35

That is my question. The post by Miklos kind of hints that the (Fetish level)=(Minion max level) only applies at ascension, and the the Minion can then level to 250.

What about the "additional effects from fetishes"? Any examples? Are they dependent on the Mionion level?

If you are right, then the fetish level will be important only for the additional effects. I don't believe any of the top players will have difficulties getting a minion to level 250 otherwise.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.10. 18:45:15
This new development seems to be interesting. I have some questions.

+25 to all abilities is the maximum, which means maximum level of the minions/fetishes will be 250 (given the level of the fetish will cap the level of the minions). And yet, you say we will get fetiches level 50, 150 or 200. What about fetishes lvl 250?

Also, what if I only want to get max lvl fetishes. Is this possible? I don't think I will have much use for a lvl 50 minion.

You say you expect us to gather 10 fetishes per year. Is this a hard limit? Because you also said fetishes will be bought by temple crystals, which kinda allows us to get much more than 10.

Finally, when do you expect to have this new feature live?

@Sbart
That's what they are saying. 1 minion will level up from fights and the others only from squeezing and minion crystals.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.07. 12:47:52
@Stiska
This discussion has been going on for too long. It seems we are not being able to make ourselves clear. I will only say one last thing (Sbart has already said it, but I will repeat it): if I start a character from level 1 right now, I will simply crush my current char when this new char reaches lvl 127, years from now. I will not do it, but if anyone is interested in testing it, just look for me ingame and I will help.

@Miklós
By the way, weren't you going to include a tutoring function in the game?

I don't like the idea of creating new worlds. It only empties the current world(s). Doomlord is a game that offers fun to all levels, so you should take advantage of it. Level 60 W4 is much better, but you need to give more initial SE. The current amount is too low. If I recall correctly, the amount you give is enough to make a 900 abis/900 skills character. Maybe 1100/1100 makes more sense. There is a dude who is 1922/1539 in the combined worlds, but I think he is not active. There is another called Kill you all3 who is active (I've seen him winning championships) with 1382/1298. If you keep the current initial SE, competitive players will not be willing to start a game with such a big disadvantage.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 23:09:09
It's a question mark right next to the XP bar.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 20:40:24
It works for me and I find it pretty cool. Good addition to the game. Congrats!

base xp = 53103
*1.2 from deep learning
*1.54 from top 50

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 17:56:20
Stiska,

I believe you are mistaken in some of your assumptions.

1 - W3 vs W1/W2
Even though you are right when you say W3 players have a disadvantage because their capacity to steal SE has always been limited, this limitation is not so important in the long run. As Sbart pointed out, most of our SE income from duels comes from EH. If you doubt this, check my numbers. I have 158.9mm stolen SE in 41,467 duels. This equals 3,832 per duel. Do you know how much I am making right now just with EH? From 6.5k to 7.0k ,depending on the level of the my opponent. So I am making almost double my average just with EH, which means the big steals are not so important in my 42k duels. I may have done it 200 times and this would be just 0.5% of my duels.

2 - Top 50 modifier
It was introduced at the same time in W2 an W3, so I don't understand why you believe it benefits us. As a matter of fact, it benefits W3, as you had one less year of leveling up without the modifier. When the modifier was introduced in W2, W2 players had done 30/40 levels more than you without the advantage of the modifier.

3 - AA skills
This actually gives you a big advantage over us. We had to level up several levels without the EH AA skills. As you recall from our PM exchanges, the EH AA skills were responsible for making EH competitive against DD.

The bottom line is that you have all the tools to be as strong as we are when you reach our level. Just do it

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 00:21:22
And here I was, thinking I hadn't been a good boy... I guess all those PMs I got were wrong

Today, 00:22 Today morning you are surprised to find soul-diamonds in your boots. This must have been Santa Claus! No one else could sneak upon a Doomlord unnoticed. You count it. You received 1270 soul-diamonds and 6350 soul-energy. This is a very happy start for your day!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.05. 19:33:11
Stiska,

It seems you are complaining about 2 things:

1 - You don't like the XP adjustment for top 50 - I disagree with this view, as people tend to prefer to have more people around their level. As a matter of fact, I have already said here several times the adjustment should be even more drastic (1st getting 200% and not 100%). In any case, you will start benefiting from it when you are top 50, so you shouldn't worry too much about it.

2 - You are no longer as strong as you were before the merger - For some unknown reason, W2 characters are much stronger than the rest. Maybe it is just a big coincidence but that's a fact. I understand this can be frustrating, but the game, as a whole, gains more than loses by merging the servers. As a consolation, I can say that if you follow the tips I gave in our long PM exchanges, you should be ok

Cruel.

P.S. Sbart is right about the importance of quests. Actually, most of the top 10 in abis are also a top 10 in quests. And this is the main reason EH is better than DD. DD can't do repeatable quests efficiently. But I have already said that to you
Dátum: 2013.12.05. 14:29:16
stiska,
Your XP is correct. Hungarian wiki shows necessary XP for lvl 108 (41244) and 111 (43011). So 109 should be around 41500. When you add the 20% from Deep learning, 49k looks ok. As per the DD players with 15k additional XP to lvl up, this is either a bug or they haven't leveled up since the merger, as I believe you also kept your 75k XP to lvl up after the merger. I tend to bet on the second, but this merger has brought so many bugs that it wouldn't be impossible they have leveled up and the game has calculated the new XP incorrectly. Regarding the reduction from 75k to 49k, it's obviously from the fact you were top 50 and now you are not anymore.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.05. 02:29:55
When is the next RoP?

Thanks,
Cruel.