Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
681. hozzászólás - 2013.10.06. 19:59:07
how about event where horde unites versus crystal guys, Enemy, henchmen, or even our infected fellows, on some nice grassy plain?
i am more than willing to provide story for it ( if you want) as i`m fan of head to head carnage:)
you could make a chat room where players would configure their strategy live
-who will lead the vanguard
-generals and their army
-where should them strike first and how, stuff like that
with shiny rewards where doomlord can soulbind with weapons, rings, pets, or even other players
where they can share power, SE, and life between them ( for "normal" players)
for some others, like me, who likes dark humor, morbid stuff and brain for desert
you could make a competition within event
-most heads collected
-most beautyfull skull garden
-most brains drunk( through nose of course)
please consider, and forgive me for be open minded
P.S. and please make wheel of misfortune, where we can torture our guests in torture chamber
Pontszám: 5
averageVorinclexNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
682. hozzászólás - 2013.10.07. 22:21:18
is there a way we can get an updated wiki of this game like guides on things and/or items above level 100? d other known wiki of this game doesnt have much info and can go up to level 104 on items... there are a few numbers who are in level 100+ and people who have a higher trade skill so a new game guide update will help...
averageThe Full CycleFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
683. hozzászólás - 2013.10.31. 23:21:23
My suggestion is would bring a little more RPG flavour into Doomlord.
Basic idea is simple, there is the skill called trapping.
If someone is expert in trapping it is quite ovious that he/she can create a trap against an attacker.
So defeinition should be something like this:
If your trapping is at maximum level and you are resting (because if one is hunting, the attention is on something else) you will try to create a trap against your attackers.

I can imagine a loads of ways to easily give exact numbers to this making it simple.

One would lose SP/BOAS/SE/AP. Imagination can set the limits of this.
If someone is adept in detecting, could surprise the trapper with his/her turning of the trap against its creator.
What do you think?
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
684. hozzászólás - 2013.11.10. 11:56:20
you should add the option to buy a relic shard from the list of Temple Crystal items. Right now I have been stuck at 19 shards for over a month and I need 1 more for the Kryponite items ect.. if we could buy one with temple crystals that would be convienient.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
685. hozzászólás - 2013.12.21. 18:08:30
Support should be disabled in times of war. As a matter of fact, it is quite odd that it hasn't been always like this, given other defensive features (like Transcendal Projection) get deactivated for wars .

Cruel.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
686. hozzászólás - 2013.12.21. 18:26:16 (Válasz Cruel01 #685 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.12.21. 18:08:30
Support should be disabled in times of war. As a matter of fact, it is quite odd that it hasn't been always like this, given other defensive features (like Transcendal Projection) get deactivated for wars .

Cruel.

Or better yet, no it shouldn't you're winning anyway.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
687. hozzászólás - 2013.12.21. 18:57:59 (Válasz Trackur #686 hozzászólására.)
Let's disregard our war for a second. At the end of the day, it's just a couple hours of soul well anyway. Conceptually, allowing support in a war is just stupid.

Cruel.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
688. hozzászólás - 2013.12.21. 20:39:23 (Válasz Cruel01 #687 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.12.21. 18:57:59
Let's disregard our war for a second. At the end of the day, it's just a couple hours of soul well anyway. Conceptually, allowing support in a war is just stupid.

Cruel.

War is the exact time to do it! A clan is there to suport each other and work as a team.. I know BoxOfdouche doesnt uderstand that concept but I thought you would... a war effects the whole clan (not very much though) so that's why Lone hero doesnt work becasue it's not just about one person.
You are welcome to join us if you want
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
689. hozzászólás - 2013.12.21. 22:09:54
I can't. I play without AS and my horde is different

Your point is not 100% wrong, but I still think support should be restricted to what it says on its description, i.e., to help weak players when they are constantly harassed. It should not be allowed in wars.

Cruel.
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
690. hozzászólás - 2013.12.22. 01:53:50 (Válasz Cruel01 #689 hozzászólására.)
AS a.k.a. Ancient Stone?
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
691. hozzászólás - 2013.12.22. 12:11:23 (Válasz Tallia #690 hozzászólására.)
Yeap
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
692. hozzászólás - 2013.12.22. 17:11:50 (Válasz Cruel01 #691 hozzászólására.)
I can't believe it.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
693. hozzászólás - 2013.12.22. 23:31:17
we can select horde on the duel page, how about world?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
694. hozzászólás - 2013.12.23. 15:34:02 (Válasz manunkind #693 hozzászólására.)
Interesting idea, will ask the programmer if he can implement it.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
695. hozzászólás - 2013.12.24. 08:00:55
thanks! and while we're at it... how about being able to sort the duel page search by ability points and by skill points?
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2013.12.24. 15:40:15-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
696. hozzászólás - 2013.12.26. 19:47:08 (Válasz manunkind #695 hozzászólására.)
Can't promise that... anyway, on the duel page there are a few targets, you can find the target by just glance (I hope).
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
697. hozzászólás - 2013.12.28. 13:38:37
can't fault a guy for asking. it's the search results that don't make the first page that could be better captured with a search that included ability/skill points. what about having comprehensive search results (that include pages 2, 3, etc.) instead of ending at page 1?
averageKorieyFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
698. hozzászólás - 2014.01.13. 01:05:46
I have two suggestions.

1. Allow partial investment of SE to improve Abilities and Skills. Currently if a player has some SE they can use it for building, which reduces the cost of improving luck incrementally. If it costs 150,000 SE for example to improve an ability why not allow a player to invest a little at a time as opposed to the entire 150k all at once? The same modification could also be made for investing in skills, although they are generally much cheaper than abilities. This would help out the weaker players significantly and level the playing field in some cases.

2. Enable a feature to sell multiple items at a time, e.g. with the burned out relics it would be much easier to sell 10 at a time (just like buying the potions from the huckster). It would also help to be able to sell multiple items in the auction house, e.g. 17 froglok rings at a time.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
699. hozzászólás - 2014.01.23. 18:11:43
i'm not sure if this is a suggestion or more of a question that could turn into a suggestion. what if clans had the option to waive the requirement to fill the soul well so new members could immediately receive full clan access (bonuses, buildings, etc.)?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
700. hozzászólás - 2014.01.27. 11:36:57 (Válasz manunkind #699 hozzászólására.)
There would be a problem with that. A level 1 player with a maxed out bonus from everything would be a god Even a level 1.

But, we have the building energy now, with that, it is much quicker, even if a player apply to a big guild. Also, now you can participate in clan quest and receive rewards even if you didn't fill the soul-well. So a new player can immediately jump into the action and start getting rewards.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője