Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2013.10.31. 20:37:04
That message that I received without the warning cannot be responded. The guy has chars in all worlds with the same name, so the game gets confused. I get the following message: "There is no such character!". The same happens when I try to "Open the character page" on the duel screen and when scrying. You will probably need to add 1, 2, etc on character names that are exactly the same.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 19:13:54
Back to testing...
2 new bugs, completing the list:
- Some very low level characters are in the top list for pet level. One lvl 1 guy has a lvl 300 pet
- The dresses were not copied
- Looked for Alexor in the top list, got directed to page 11, but he is not there
- Clan forum hasn't been copied. It's blank
- Received a message, but it didn't show below char image. It only highlighted the message button

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 16:05:54
Oh. I see your point. You currently have lots of SE because nobody can steal it from you in W1. With the merger, you won't be safe anymore. I have a suggestion for you, if you really want to have those resources stored for Landragor. Why don't you just go into the catacombs until the event starts? It's better just deleting the character.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 15:31:04
I didn't understand your post. How will the merge harm your character for Landragor? Are you referring to the top 10 list?

P.S. Found another bug. Looked for Alexor in the top list, got directed to page 11, but he is not there

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 14:59:52
It's next week Alexor. Right after the Horde Wars.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 14:58:12
Miklos,
You should eliminate the rule differential and give W3 players a 48h warning to spend their SE. In my opinion, you are creating unnecessary complication by having 2 different set of rules. Is there any W3 player who feels really strong about their current rules? Just to refresh our memories, what are they again?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 14:17:03
Excellent and long awaited news!

I ran some tests and the game seems to be working perfectly. I found a couple of bugs (below):

- Some very low level characters are in the top list for pet level. One lvl 1 guy has a lvl 300 pet
- The dresses were not copied

What time do you plan to have the merge going live? I recommend you do it in a time most people are active (and announce it beforehand), so that everyone can identify problems as fast as possible.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.28. 16:47:21
@Miklos
This is what we have been saying all along. In my normal playing routine, I lose 1 fight in 100. So in an event, I don't want to lose 1 in 10. As for the weaker players, if they usually lose 5 in 10, why should they have the benefit of losing 1 in 10 during the event? This doesn't make any sense. The difficulty will be how to implement this, because your suggestion of simply using clones of other players will not work either, as some clones will be simply too strong to be defeated. Maybe create an average for each level in all Hungarian worlds (as Hungary has more players, it would have less distortion) and then randomly select one of these clones. For example, assuming I am level 100 and, when having 30 DPs setting, I can attack 10 levels up. You would create a lvl 101 clone, lvl 102 clone, ..., lvl 110 clone using the average stats of all players in all worlds for each level. Then I would have a 10% chance of facing any of those clones. The same logic would be valid for the 15 DPs setting. In my opinion, this solution would be very reasonable (except for the top 3-5 players, for whom you would need to think of something different).

@Stiska
When constantly switching between DD and EH, players lose some very important AA skills. I don't see a full EH player, doing several quests monthly and with high soul drain could ever be weaker than a "switcher".

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.26. 15:24:11
Event is halfway done and here are my impressions:

- Positive feedback
--> This event brings something new and exciting, which, in my opinion, makes it the best event conceptually. It creates real competition among players and this is fun. I personally enjoy and get a little anxious waiting until midnight to check the scoreboard.

- Negative feedback
--> Even though the concept is good, execution was not so great. Hordes can't compete, specially in a cross world event (I know next time worlds will have merged, but you could've done 3 separate events this time). It's impossible to coordinate and even if you try, how will you be sure you are not "helping the enemy"? I have been sending instructions to other ruby players in other worlds, but how do I know this is their main char? How can I be sure they are not using this intel against me? In summary, it's simply terrible to have all worlds competing together. On top of that, I believe the next event should be "Clan Wars", as most people would prefer not to fight their clan mates (as is happening with all major clans right now).
--> Clones are not fun. Top players simply hate to face their own top notch reflections, specially when do so much damage and even kill their pets.
--> Event is too expensive. As a matter of fact, the game has become too expensive in general. For some of us, it doesn't matter. I don't mind spending $20 per month in a game I love playing, but the problem is that some people do mind or can't afford to do so. Then they simply quit. And when they quit, others also quit because the game becomes too small. And this has been happening with Doomlord, sadly. By the way, I like the recent changes to stimulate lower level players/clans. It has the potential to bring new entrants, which is a problem for DL as well. On that, I believe you should make leveling up even harder (those 2%, 4%, etc... could be 4%, 8%, etc... to triple the XP for 1st instead of doubling).

Cruel.

P.S. Stiska, let me break it down to you, from my personal experience. Everyone should go DD until level 60. Before that. make sure to complete all 100 quests and acquire the Grey Soulstealer. At this point, you should switch to EH and get all EH AA skills. With the extra SE from soul drain and quests, you will beat all DD players.
Dátum: 2013.10.23. 00:05:59
This is definitely a bug. You should not receive critical damage while boosted.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.21. 14:08:25
Idézet: Sbart - 2013.10.21. 07:23:23
Idézet: Shadowchronix - 2013.10.20. 19:30:42
just a question about the horde trophies, does the adventure codex stacks with each other ie treasure chests or u can only have 1 of those in ur inventory?

The Adventure Codex Relic looks like it is Unique. Most Relics are, unless they specifically says so (like Treasure chests).
So No, you can only have one Adventure Codex (until otherwise proven).

However, it should stack with all Adventure AA abilities (giving max 15 Adventures, and +20% Soul diamonds at max).

Just to complement: the whole point of this item is to enable us to store 15 adventures and then do the quest to complete those 15. Having more than one would not be very useful and I am sure we would prefer to use those 80 trophies to purchase relic coupons anyway.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 23:11:22
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2013.10.17. 06:23:21
Hi,
Already before this event was activated; I was predicting that this event is an "anti Saphire" event. Why? As Saphire is the less "fancy" as choice; this reflects in a virtual "overrun" by the other hordes. When the number of active players of 1 horde is < 50% of any other horde; than this reflect in a "mission impossible".

Regards,
E.

Bartessica,
You are mistaken. On day 1, Sapphire was the second in number of attacks, just behind Emeralds and not by much. Third was Diamond and 4th was Ruby, with almost 25% of Sapphire attacks.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 17:46:56
Miklós, please stop giving me benefits!

I lost 3 in 37, which you may think to be too little because I am playing "hard mode". Well, I disagree. I have a powerful character and I am spoiled for (almost) never losing. Being defeated 8-10% of the times is too much for me! If your strategy is to get people to buy more AS potions (and I don't think you are wrong to do that), you would have the same effect by reducing total damage and keeping final damage (after the auto-healing) unchanged. So instead of getting 40-50% back, just give us 15-20% back. This way, I won't be executed for taking 25,000 damage

But I want to also bring back a very important discussion to the table. We've been sidetracked by the "clone power" and we are forgetting the core of the event. How are we supposed to have any planning with this weird format? Where is the Horde chat? For the next event, I suggest you do a Clan Wars. It will simplify a lot and create competition between clan, which is something nonexistent at this point, given that the CoD creates a "cold war style situation". Of course the prizes would not be for the top 4 only, but you could do top 25% clans, 25%-50%, etc... The winner could get an additional prize. Nothing too big. Similar to the clan quest prize (some AA points, some SE, etc...).

Cruel.

P.S. Even though I don't find it wrong to incentive us to buy some AS potions, I find it COMPLETELY WRONG to create a 10 AS War Package, which will have a total cost of 420 AS for those willing to "stay premium".
Dátum: 2013.10.16. 19:34:06
This is bullshit!

In this battle you have dealt a total of 18099 damage and have taken 25025 damage.
Your opponent wins the battle and steals 0 soul-energy from you.
You bandage the critical wounds, regeneration starts. You have regenerated 13089 hit points.

What sort of enemies are those???? If you want to sell AS healing potions, it's fine to create enemies that do a little more than the usual 2k-3k damage, but my average has been 12k, with a couple close to 20k. But 25k???? WTF?!?! I don't think I have ever suffered 25k damage in any actual fight. This is ridiculous!!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.11. 15:05:45
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.10.11. 13:46:06

Communication between hordes: my first idea was too to add a horde tab to the chat interface. However some people pointed out that it is very easy to spy upon another horde. The most convenient way would be that each horde creates a private forum with the leadership of the big clans leaders, they discuss strategy there, and each forwards it to his own clan. If you insist, it might be possible to create the chat thing too but I'm not sure it would serve its purpose. For strategy a forum would be better than a chat.

Miklós,
The problem with your idea is that high level players have random hordes. In my clan, for example, I believe all 4 hordes will be represented in the top 10 at the end of the event. Therefore, I strongly believe the chat should be enabled for the horde across all worlds. Even though you are right about the spying possibility, it's better than nothing.

Thanks,
Cruel.

P.S. I didn't like that only top 2 hordes will have access to diamond medal. Even if I am number one in victories, if my horde finishes third, I will not get it.
Dátum: 2013.10.10. 16:36:58
The Event looks interesting despite the very short notice

I am confused about the interaction between worlds though.
"Although the event will run for all worlds combined, there will be separate top10 lists for each worlds (number of victories and number of healing potions used). Top10 in each list will receive additional horde trophies."
Does this mean all attacks from all ruby (or whatever horde) players in all 3 worlds will be counted towards the daily totals/percentages? I like the concept, as an introduction for the upcoming merger, but won't it be very confusing? We can't even know which players from other worlds are in our horde. And by the way, YOU MUST create a HORDE tab in the chat window for this event. Otherwise, any sort of planning will be impossible.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.07. 14:33:56
Even though I am not a big fan of the the Map Event, it would really frustrating to have such a big change announced only 7 days in advance. Hopefully, we will have more time to prepare.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.10.01. 17:13:03
How is this developing? Should we expect it to occur still in 2013?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.09.30. 14:11:18
Maybe you could enable this option only for pcs. As I said, it should be quite simple and very useful on certain occasions. I am sure most people would have appreciated to have this option during the War of the Hucksters, for example.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.09.26. 15:06:41
Idézet: Johannes Buckbeak - 2013.09.25. 22:09:14
Talking of multi-buys - I would really appreciate a multi-increase option on skills and AA points. If you want to increase a skill by (say) ten it can get really tedious, especially if it is down near the end.

That's an excellent idea! I fully support it. And the same must be valid for Abilities. By the way, implementation should be pretty easy since this same "technology" is already used in the lvl 60 W4.

Cruel.