Oldal: 12345678910
Szerző
Topic neve: War of the Hucksters
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: War of the Hucksters
181. hozzászólás - 2013.09.09. 07:09:43 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #180 hozzászólására.)
Thanks, that answers partially. However, that only shows players with similar level as yours. I was interested in players of ALL levels.
Pontszám: 5
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
182. hozzászólás - 2013.09.23. 23:16:17
When does this event end? I'm tired of it and have been for a week now. I agree with Axe L. This game in particular should not go for more than a couple of weeks.
I was a weaker player at one time and I never had trouble meeting the goals.
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
183. hozzászólás - 2013.09.24. 03:46:05 (Válasz Ilyanna #182 hozzászólására.)
Under 'War of the Hucksters', 'Introduction' heading you will see:
(the event ends on Today, 14:00:00)
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
184. hozzászólás - 2013.10.07. 12:38:45
Word is on the street, that the Map even is being replaced by an event called "War of the hordes" which doesnt use any of the AP's that I have been saving and uses only DP's that I haven't been saving.. Is this true and is the new even planned to start when the Map even would have normally started on October 15th?
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
185. hozzászólás - 2013.10.07. 14:33:56
Even though I am not a big fan of the the Map Event, it would really frustrating to have such a big change announced only 7 days in advance. Hopefully, we will have more time to prepare.

Cruel.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
186. hozzászólás - 2013.10.07. 17:01:45 (Válasz Cruel01 #185 hozzászólására.)
Or not.

I haven't seen anything from Beholder here for months, not even answering or commenting on questions/suggestions for the game (like the question about the Auction house I posted in April).
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
187. hozzászólás - 2013.10.08. 12:28:24 (Válasz Sbart #186 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sbart - 2013.10.07. 17:01:45
Or not.

I haven't seen anything from Beholder here for months, not even answering or commenting on questions/suggestions for the game (like the question about the Auction house I posted in April).

This is from the Hungarian forums and someone in our clan posted it.. I have no idea if it was going to include the English servers or not.

The map event will be replaced to a new event, the War or hordes (I’ve read)
Rules:
In the war of hordes players are fighting for the rule of a 6x6 map. You can attack on any field of the map the Chrystal members who are on that field of the map. At the end of each day it will be summarized, how many victories of the 4 hordes have on each field. The horde which gained the most victories on a field will get one point for that field(of the map) .
For example: On the first day the Rubin horde makes 200 victories on the whole map. 20 on the first field, 40 on the second. They will get 10% on the first field and 20% on the second. The emeralds make 500 victories on the first day. 40 on the first field, 25 on the second field. They will have 8% on the first field and 5% on the second. That’s why on the first and second field the Rubin horde will get points.

So the points are independent of the number of members of the hordes. (I’m not a professional translator.) Results can be seen only on the end of each day. So you can’t see who attacked which field during the day. So you shouldn’t wait until 23:58 to duel.
On attack costs 1 dp and 1 event point. You get event points for hunting. One day after the first 50 attack the 51-75 attack costs 2 dp-s and from 76 3 dp-s. So don’t want to win the event on the last day!
Anybody can join the event, you don’t have to enter specially. You can’t gather event points before the event starts. Until this event, you can’t change your horde.

For a duel you win against a Chrystal member you get SE and XP like in the huckster’s war. At the end of this new event everybody will get medals depending on that your horde was the first, second, third… and depending on the number of your personal victories. If our horde is the first, we (members) have to have much fewer victories for the diamond medal. The medal will increase all of your abilities. And after every duel you MAY find some little rewards. One of that is the “horde trophy”. It will be changed like temple chrystals and there will be to “permanent relics” (one gives you +1 place for adventures and gives you more soul diamonds, the other doubles the effecitiveness of helaing potions for ancient stones and gives you +10% HP) and you can change it to relic coupon.
They will offer a package to buy 2 times a day and in that there also will be horde trophy. 
There will be a list of the top 10 victories and top 10 healing potions, and they on the list get also horde trophy.
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
188. hozzászólás - 2013.10.09. 07:57:39
Do not think it will be implemented now. Too little time until start of event. Anyway later I will welcome any change as Map Event is clearly worst from events / at least for me /. I will surely not participate in this event.
Ward of hordes seems to be complicated for me now , maybe correct translation and full explanation will be more clear. What I can read now are rules which practically destroy usability of changind DD/EH by spacerift potion during event.

Jany
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
189. hozzászólás - 2013.10.09. 13:37:44 (Válasz janyemm #188 hozzászólására.)
The next event will not map

We hope you will be informed well in time for the players.
W1-Alexor
Oldal: 12345678910
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője