Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2012.09.09. 01:16:46
Miklós/Randon,
Would you please inform us what the last day for W4 is (and actually respect it when it comes)?
I want to define my strategy to be in the top 3.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.31. 03:10:57
Bump.

Idézet: Cruel01 - 2012.08.19. 02:25:52
Continuum diminution still doesn't work properly when boosted to 89.
First, if you are at war with a clan, it simply doesn't work at all and you need to wait 1 hour.
Second, when you "unboost" it, the duel list doesn't get updated and all names keep showing (as if you still had it boosted) even though I can't attack them anymore.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.31. 03:10:12
I am also starting to think there is something wrong with this formula Miklós.
I have been trying to get all 5 essences from the Space-Time group and in the past 22(!) pet squeezes, I haven't found any CA+5. This is very very very unlikely if all essences have a 20% drop chance.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.24. 22:59:12
Changes in chat should have a warning (turn red like everything else). Maybe even include in the settings which level of the chat would trigger that.

Other than this, great feature.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.19. 02:25:52
Continuum diminution still doesn't work properly when boosted to 89.
First, if you are at war with a clan, it simply doesn't work at all and you need to wait 1 hour.
Second, when you "unboost" it, the duel list doesn't get updated and all names keep showing (as if you still had it boosted) even though I can't attack them anymore.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.19. 01:59:17
rzagos,
The temple wand has only one purpose and it is exactly what you described. So you can go for it with no worries.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.10. 23:06:08
Idézet: Storm Firebane - 2012.08.09. 23:12:39

(21 days x 25 dp a day (yes, you can attack lower levels then) = 1025 DP if you did not even save up 1 point up front.

21x25 = 525
400/525 = 76.2%
Not so easy for weaker players.

I personally prefer a longer event because I am EH and the event remunerates my APs much better. But I don't like the change after the event is running. If the idea is to have it running for 28 days, it should be so from the start.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 11:25:29
I also have the same problem. I had enough XP to get triple reward, but got only double. It is definitely linked to the new XP requirements for leveling up.
I urge you to adjust the reward immediately, so that we can get the correct prize.

Thanks,
Cruel.

Cruel01 - W2 - Clan Gugu.
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 10:43:34
It only works when you are attacked. You get nothing if you use DD and half XP if you use EH.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.03. 23:30:23
Miklós,
I am sure an experienced player, who wants to "fix" a character or start a new char in other worlds, can take advantage of the opportunity to win one of the individual categories and get the free transfer.
But you are missing my point. In my view, this W4 should be used to bring new players to the game. And those have absolutely no shot at winning an individual category. And most will not be encouraged to even try if they know they will have a 200AS "penalty" at the end to keep playing.
Most people don't start as paying players right away. It took me some weeks to get to know the game and start feeling it was worth buying the stones. I am pretty sure that if I'd known, from the start, I would be forced to pay to keep playing, I wouldn't have started. And that would have been a shame because, once I got to know the game, I really loved it.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.02. 11:12:51
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.08.02. 10:51:46

Cruel means that many players have Ultra-spec and transplantation at 1/2-max and then use mind-boost (MB) to get it to max when increasing Abilities and skills respectively. By "forcing" people to get max in those skills they gain a "disadvantage" in that all other skills become more expensive. Minor point really, and to me it looks like an ok way to make sure new players do not get totally screwed over.

Actually, my main concern is the cost to train those extra 45 skill points. In early stages, this cost is very relevant. But I reckon newbies would need some support not to screw up here.

Idézet: Miklos - 2012.08.02. 10:51:46

Please also note that the top 3 of each category transfers for free

This will NEVER happen with a newbie. My point is that the new W4 could be a very good way to attract new players to the game, but the moment you create a 200AS fee for new entrants, this is not a great incentive.
The way it is currently designed, it will only be an opportunity for players to start in other worlds or "fix" their characters. Too little in my view.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.08.02. 02:12:07
Couple questions/comments:
- When does it end? 50 Epics also?
- Why are you forcing ppl to have ultraspec and transp maxed without MB?!
- 500 AS stones for the transfer is too high. This could be a great opportunity to increase the number of active players but, at this price, I am afraid it won't happen.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.07.29. 16:25:44
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2012.02.26. 17:56:38
Can anyone authorize me to edit on the wikidot webpage?
I have just created an account there (Cruel01) and I want to give it a shot at expanding the Epic items list.

Thanks,
Cruel.

I am still waiting for my authorization to edit this webpage. I want to extend the Epic Item list over lvl 120.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.07.28. 01:32:27
Kalann,
I like all your suggestions. Just want to do a small "insertion". Not being able to complete an Epic Adventure should not stop us from getting new adventures. And if we do 9 additional adventures, we should be able to accumulate more than one Epic Adventure. As a matter of fact, there should no limit to the number of stored Epic Adventures (other than the maximum number of adventures itself). They could be highlighted in red (like the DG)

I think we are ready to go

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.07.28. 01:22:22
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.03.13. 21:45:47
The game clock is an old problem from our system admin. I am pretty angry about it to that he does not fix this. Will talk to him to find a working solution asap. The problem is, that the clock can't be synchronized constantly because it would cause many problems with all the time-based actions, you would lose hunt SE etc. But will try to find a solution. Sorry for that.

Clock is wrong by almost 20 minutes again. I still don't understand why the game clock can't be synchronized to a clock that actually works. Or at least be adjusted every week.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.07.27. 01:22:55
I agree with the point raised by Miklós. Simply having random tests would not be fun. But I also understand the point raised by Sbart that we know what the adventures require and it would make us choose the easiest one.
I have a suggestion to address this. How about every 10th adventure, the game randomly selects one of the adventures in the list to be the Epic one? In case the list is empty, the next adventure will be an Epic Adventure.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.07.21. 14:23:02
What is the disadvantage of being in the event? It gives you full SE immunity.

Cruel.

P.S. I am pretty sure the childish threats are pointless.
Dátum: 2012.07.20. 00:28:17
Excellent idea!

I would also suggest the Lesser stones (+1 to abis) as possible prizes.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.07.17. 23:13:32
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.07.13. 15:51:58
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.06.10. 06:53:19

Sbart: Sorry for not answering your questions in advance. We will change the advance X levels clan quest and make it easier. The buy a new helmet was also made easier by giving an alternative of "or boots".

According to the quote above, it would be implemented for the Clan quests also.

Miklós,
You forgot to comment on this one.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.07.06. 23:19:50
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2012.02.12. 16:42:26
We are doing the leveling up quest and, to our surprise, players who haven't filled up the soul well do not count.
Well, actually they count partially. They count when defining the goal, but not when achieving it. So my clan has 21 members, of which 2 haven't filled the soul well. And the goal is to level up 21 times, but only the other 19 players can contribute to the goal.

THIS IS WRONG!!!!!

Cruel.

Edit: deadstar beat me to it hehe. I will keep the post anyway and recommend all other 17 to come here and say something. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Has this GIGANTIC bug been fixed?

Thanks,
Cruel.