Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2012.03.10. 01:10:23
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.03.09. 10:10:32

currently, an EH player who only duels can become much more powerful than a DD player.

Miklos,
This is true, but only under a very specific scenario, which is repeatable quests + no hunting + attacking only lower level players. And being online a lot to hit your targets every 10 minutes and minimize the amount of time with SE on you.
It is not so hard to see that the amount of work and dedication involved to make it work can't even start to compare with getting your HP to 1 and hunting for 3 hours straight, as DD players can easily do. Not to mention the risk involved in it.

Also, most events benefit DD players because they force EH players to hunt. The only event that forces DD to duel at a cost is the War of the Huckster and the formula was created to make EH and DD even. So basically we have 3 events where DD players have an advantage and 1 event where EH and DD are tied!

The reason why we (EH players) are frustrated is because you are now forcing everyone to have the Experience AA skill and this will really hurt us. So basically we are playing with a general disadvantage already and you are eliminating our only hope to be more powerful than DD (again, such power can only be possible with a lot of dedication to the game).

Sbart also makes 2 excellent points. DG hurts EH players and DD players have the CC to make their DPs profitable in terms of SE.

You might be right when you say it is almost impossible to even the field. DD and EH are so different that it simply can't be done. Maybe the only way is to simply eliminate one of them and force everyone into one of the options. But while you don't do that, it seems the scale has always favored DD and will still do so. It seems you do hate EH players.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.09. 02:04:34
Idézet: deadstar - 2012.03.08. 12:59:48
Collect helm shards:
Why do you hate EH players?

I have always complained about the way DD players are benefited in this game. I always write extensive posts about it, but I believe this is the best written post regarding this issue. So I will simply repeat in a vain hope game admins rethink what they are doing.

WHY DO YOU HATE EH PLAYERS SO MUCH????

Edit: Just realized soul protection has also been increased by 10!!! This is BS!!! Honestly, maybe you should just abolish EH altogether and only allow players to have DD.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.08. 01:59:05
Then God would clearly be the correct answer!!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.07. 02:46:32
Also got 3 helm shards that are not displayed anywhere.
Cruel01-W2

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.02. 01:49:29
What is the deal with the game clock always being wrong?!
Why don't you just link the game page to a timer that actually works?

Here is a suggestion:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/clocks/

Note the first sentence. It can be added to any website for free!!
WorldTimeServer.comis the world leader in providing local times around around the world with accurate adjustments for local daylight saving rules. Now we are providing a way for you to upgrade your blog or website with an free analog web clock showing the current time where you are, simply by adding some HTML code to your page or template. It will update automatically for the Daylight Saving Time rules for your selected location. It's FREE and customizable, too!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.26. 17:56:38
Can anyone authorize me to edit on the wikidot webpage?
I have just created an account there (Cruel01) and I want to give it a shot at expanding the Epic items list.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.14. 22:43:34
Kethios,
We understand the rules.
Our point is that the rules make no sense!
Counting players as active but not allowing those players to be part of the action is illogical.

Unless the goal is to create a new barrier to new entrants in the game, who will not be accepted in any clan. If the objective is to stop players from joining the game, then it is a good rule.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.13. 22:55:35
Idézet: Kethios - 2012.02.13. 12:56:44
Someone who hasn't filled the soul well is not a full member. He/she doesn't get the clan bonuses so will not count at times of clan quests.

Clan members = 21
Members who filled the soul well = 19
Number of levels for the quest = Clan members * 1 = 21
They can either count or not count. They can't just count to set the goal of 21.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.13. 22:53:31
Just because it hasn't been proven, it doesn't mean it is not true.
Such powerful character at such low level is unnatural.
I can't affirm with 100% certainty that he/she is cheating, but if I were to bet on one option, I would definitely bet on cheating, as the odds of someone actually building that char are close to zero. It is much more likely that the admins haven't been able to identify what kind of cheat is being used.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.12. 16:42:26
We are doing the leveling up quest and, to our surprise, players who haven't filled up the soul well do not count.
Well, actually they count partially. They count when defining the goal, but not when achieving it. So my clan has 21 members, of which 2 haven't filled the soul well. And the goal is to level up 21 times, but only the other 19 players can contribute to the goal.

THIS IS WRONG!!!!!

Cruel.

Edit: deadstar beat me to it hehe. I will keep the post anyway and recommend all other 17 to come here and say something. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
Dátum: 2012.02.12. 12:40:03
This quest is easily doable. Just set your char not to rest and open a second tab on the browser. On the second tab, have the quest panel open. On the first tab, do a manacon with all your SE. Then switch to the second tab and refresh the page.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.10. 18:48:59
Mosquito,
You can only benefit from 1 item of the same kind. Therefore, having a golden item and a bronze item will give you the same benefits of having only the golden item.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.10. 18:45:58
This is exactly what happened.
Thank you Kethios.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.10. 01:59:27
Please, please, please, include a confirmation buttom for the building.
I have just built 1 using manacon. Absolutely tragic (funny though if it didn't happen to you).
These touch screen devices (certainly designed by the devil himself lol) are very sensitive and I hit the "go buttom" instead of the desired zeros after the 1.
As a matter of fact, I don't know why the confirmation it not there yet.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.10. 01:51:18
I find it extremely unlikely that a lvl 13 can steal 1.6mm SE without cheating. There's got to be something that was overlooked by the GMs.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.07. 22:13:42
Also,
Including the reward at the end wouldn't hurt.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.05. 21:11:40
Very simple.
Open 2 accounts and farm one using the other.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.04. 14:19:50
Some people prefer the open-ended format. Not to mention it is the best place to introduce new stuff, like the recently introduced Castle.
Imo, the best solution would be to merge the 3 worlds into 1 and have a W2 with the same rules of the current W4 (with a little twist of giving players the option to choose between EH and DD) that would be "constantly" open. It would work this way: W2 would start with a set end-goal of killing 50 epics. When it was done, all players would have the option to either transfer the prize to W1 (like it is now) or transfer the char to W1. This transfer would be a little different though. The game would add all SE gathered in W2 and the player would create a brand new char with that SE ((like they are planning for the next W4). The only thing that wouldn't change would be the level. This choice process would take a week and then W2 would restart.

I believe this formula is good because it enables new entrants to join the game at a higher level and be competitive. They get to know the game and play W2. They like it and play again with the goal of transferring the char to W1. As a matter of fact, the 50 Epic kills could eventually be converted to 75, 100, 125, etc... and adjust the average final level of chars so that new chars could be introduced in every level range.

But... There is always a but.
This proposition has an Achilles heel.
Merging the 3 worlds presents an economical problem to the game developers. Some lunatics () play in all 3 worlds with AS. A merger would mean reducing the present revenues from these players by 67% (or 50% from players participating in 2 worlds). This is a valid argument, but if these guys get bothered and decide to quit, the loss will be 100%. Not to mention the people playing only in 1 world who can leave at any moment due to boredom.

I think this debate is very important and should be taken very seriously by the game developers. Otherwise, there is a risk the game will lose many players. And losing players here is devastating because, as I have been trying to say for a very long time, this system where leveling up is not good creates a humongous barrier to new entrants.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.02. 10:24:55
Idézet: ardent - 2012.02.02. 08:27:31
BUT I am actually happy they extended the event by 1 week, it means I don't have to worry about the Crystal Clan for another 7 days

Well, this is the worst part for me.
I don't really care about the event. Since I was told all my hard earned AA abilities wouldn't work*, I gave up on it and decided to stick to 300 victories.
But not having the CC really sucks. As they were deactivated for the event, I can't drain any SE from them.
And now I have one extra week of this lousy CC behavior.
Really awful.

*It is really frustrating to realize the only EH event is not really an EH event. Having 3 DD events and 1 event that ties EH and DD is not very balanced. But who cares about balancing anyway, right?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.02.01. 22:17:47
World Cup final. 25 minutes in the second half.
Brazil 1 x 0 Spain.
Ref calls both captains and says: "Listen, FIFA has decided that this game will not have 2 halves of 45 minutes. Instead, we are playing 3 thirds of 45 minutes."
I don't know about you, but I think this is BS.

Cruel.