Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2010.12.18. 22:23:19
What I meant is that it would be good to have formulas like:

Chance to hit = (Attack - Defense)% or (IQ - IQ)%
Damage bonus = +Strenght/3

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.12.18. 02:35:42
The calculator is awesome. Congrats!!

On a side note, is there any particular reason why the combat formulas are not available to players?
It would make the game much more interesting as it would allow us to better develop our strategies.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.12.18. 02:13:18
Does the relic that gives +10% SE in duels stack with +100% from Creative Affinity, giving its holder +110%?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 23:20:19
The problem is that 87 map pieces are required to get the Bronze item. It is very very very hard to get that many.

Regarding the poor choice of team, there really is no way to be certain when registering. As a matter of fact, my team was the strongest at the moment I registered.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 15:47:57
I have 28 map pieces but my team is last. So sad to make such a big effort for nothing. Very frustrating!
That is why I don't like "team competitions". No matter how good you are, you need luck to fall in a good team.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 01:49:55
The thing is that he didn't and, yet, he got the benefits.
Dátum: 2010.12.01. 18:53:14
Not really. After reading your reply, I checked a guy in my own clan. He has very little building and joined us when the SE was bigger than his building. And yet, he gets the +Attack/Defense.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.12.01. 17:50:20
I have just been attacked by a guy with 100k building who is in a clan with 200k SE.
I scried him and he has +24 Attack/Defense from the Training Grounds and the Ramparts.
This got me a little confused. Shouldn't he have at least 200k building to benefit from the clan constructions?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.11.15. 15:23:01
Perfect.
Thank you very much!
Dátum: 2010.11.15. 02:20:55
How does morale decrease? 2 points per hour?
What if I have Charisma? How does this change the speed how morale is reduced?
If I have Healing 2, will I get 2 morale everytime I heal?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.10.17. 20:20:53
You are entitled to dislike "Which is not" questions. I can't say I like them myself. But they are valid.

Regarding your ignorance about José Saramago, I feel sorry for you. He is simply one the most important writers of the 20th century. He is also a literature Nobel Prize winner...

And if it were up to me, I would eliminate all questions. They are stupid and COMPLETELY unrelated to the game!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.10.15. 02:02:43
John,
This is for you...

Which of these books is not from José Saramago?

The Notes ("Os Apontamentos")
Blindness ("Ensaio sobre a Cegueira")
The Cave ("A Caverna")
The Chandelier ("O Lustre")

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

I decided to be persistent, as you suggested and it turns out that you were wrong and I was right.
It is simply not worth it to propose a question!

I won't even comment on the rejection because expecting the "evaluator" to understand anything about literature would be asking for too much...
Maybe a not ambiguous question is the one I had to reply today:
What is the name of the wizard in J.K. Rowling books?
Well, I am no fan, but I believe all characters in the story are wizards...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 01:50:45
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.10.13. 18:28:26
I had your question. My first source listed it came from a noun meaning "embers." I did a google search to look for other options. I then found the tree description. Time was running out, so I went to wikipedia and found "The etymology of Brazil remains unclear." I also see wikipedia lists another possible meaning for the word. So, with no clear answers, I rejected the question.

Pau-Brasil is a red colored tree and it is probable that it was named after "brasa" (embers).
When Brazil was discovered, it was named "Ilha de Santa Cruz". As the years passed, the Portuguese realized it was not an island and renamed it "Terra de Santa Cruz".
But Pau-Brasil was very important to the colony's economy and, therefore, the Portuguese decided to rename the country Brazil.
Every Brazilian kid learns this when they are seven and just because some stupid people defend that "The etymology of Brazil remains unclear", it doesn't mean the question should invalidated. Some people also believe the moon-landing was fake. Does this mean that questions about this topic will be invalidated?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 15:29:18
Thank you for the attaboy

I probably won't submit as it is not worth betting that the "evaluator" will be reasonable. It is easier just to get half the points for declining to propose a question. Not to mention the anger for seeing your perfectly good question being rejected and having to answer to stupid, poorly written and sometimes wrong (!!!!) questions. Not good for the health

Cruel.

P.S. The mythical island theory does not apply because the country was first named "Ilha de Vera Cruz". The name Brasil came later, when there was no doubt that the place was no mythical island.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 13:42:57
The description of the hordes say that ruby players have advantage in combat.
How does it affect the (attack+level)/opp. defense ratio?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 12:30:48
In Portuguese, Brazil is written with s - "Brasil". Why does the country have this name?

The country was discovered by Pedro Alvares Brasil
The main indigenous tribe was called Brasil
Because of a tree called Pau-Brasil
Brasil means Big Land in the indigenous language

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

Just because the "evaluator" doesn't know the answer, it doesn't mean it is ambiguous.
And I ended losing the right to another question.

LAME!!!

The questions should be banished. They are the weak spot in the game and the reason most people give up on playing.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.10.08. 00:14:19
Is there a formula to calculate the cost of skills?
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 17:30:24
Don't get me wrong. I don't mind losing. It is part of the game.
But the game CANNOT decide to create fake characters just because there are not enough contenders.
You are saying it is a clone of a lvl 8 character (which btw is another category and should not be fighting in mine!), but it doesn't matter. It is not a real player registering for the Championship.
This is simlpy unacceptable and very frustrating.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 15:55:55
The links are below:
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2617/image2le.png
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5326/image1wh.png

After the battle, I checked for the other doomlady's name and received the following message: "There is no doomlord with this name"

Cruel.
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 12:12:38
I got robbed in the Championship!!!
I lost the final duel to a character that doesn't exist!!
And it was loaded with Magic Items not even available (I believe) for a lvl 9.

What is the point in having the championship if non-human characters, who are much stronger than us, will also "compete"?

Cruel.