Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Phaedrus

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2013.10.30. 18:25:54
What is this, and how do I get one?

kryonium necklace of bargain, relic, 60 trade, 6 relic coupons (I have 7 currently), and 1 kryxonium focus.

The kryxonium focus is the strange part, what is it and where/how do I get it?

Please advise, phaedrus, world 2, thanks very much.
Dátum: 2013.05.03. 15:11:14
I am receiving this message again:

With the set conditions you cannot challenge any Doomlords.

I have no conditions set.
Dátum: 2013.05.03. 15:07:53
Phaedrus on World 2 here. Is something going on with the dueling again? I cannot see any doomlords to attack, not the crystal or any other clan. Is this intentional or a glitch? Please fix this problem, it is not the first time I have had this issue. Thanks.
Dátum: 2013.02.16. 20:52:10
Ta very much, almost to 1000
Dátum: 2013.02.15. 20:59:26
How can I tell how many points I have accumulated before I can pay for these new AA abilities? I'm not sure how much I have spent thus far, and I keep checking the AA abilities to see if I can increase some of the new skill levels, but I have not seen it yet. Thanks,

Phaedrus
Dátum: 2013.02.03. 16:40:40
Having the same problem I had before, please let me know what to do, or fix it:

I have been receiving this message for the past week or so:

I have NO conditions set, and this has happened in the past, and I have just waited it out and the list of potential "attackees" returns. This is very annoying, since I cannot just click on someone to attack them. Please fix this issue, it appears to be ongoing. Thanks

Phaedrus
Dátum: 2013.01.30. 17:38:35
I have been receiving this message for the past week or so:

I have NO conditions set, and this has happened in the past, and I have just waited it out and the list of potential "attackees" returns. This is very annoying, since I cannot just click on someone to attack them. Please fix this issue, it appears to be ongoing. Thanks

Phaedrus
Dátum: 2012.10.13. 15:49:10
Oh, the previous post is from Phaedrus, world 2, clan crusaders.
Dátum: 2012.10.13. 15:48:33
For the past week or so, I have been receiving the message that "with the set conditions, you cannot challenge any doomlords". I do not have any conditions set at all, so I cannot "see" anyone to attack. I have to manually type the target's name, which is quite a pain. Since this has been going on for about a week now, it is really getting annoying. Please help, and thanks.
Dátum: 2012.10.05. 03:00:02
Phaedrus here. I was on the team that won the latest event, Terrgath. I already had a platinum (I have platinum rewards for all but the shield of wisdom, for which I have a gold). No one stopped me from registering for Terrgath's team, and I was not forbidden to do so, though I was not allowed to register for the other groups). This is not a good way to progress in the game. Either another award should be available for a higher level, or some other solution should be found. I invested a lot of time and soul energy in this map event, and I have received very little for all of my work.

World 2, Sapphire horde, clan crusaders, level 109 Doomlord,
Dátum: 2012.07.29. 21:13:35
Phaedrus here. My clan, Crusaders, is currently at war with The Warriors of the Underdark clan. We declared war a few days ago, and since then I have defeated one doomlord in their clan (LeWatcher) 3 times. I therefor have completed the Temple of Doom requirement to defeat a clan member with whom we are at war three times. Is there something wrong, or is this a known problem? I am receiving no credit on my Temple of doom page at all. Please fix, and thank you.
Dátum: 2012.06.18. 14:30:27
My username is Phaedrus, and I am on world 2.

"Temple of doom--
I completed all of the requirements for the last temple of doom. I never received the reward for completing it, and now I have started the new temple of doom. Can someone please find a way to give me the reward I earned? I am not sure why this happened. I am now partway through the current temple of doom, and I do not want to lose those completed tasks. Thanks very much,

Phaedrus"
Dátum: 2012.06.15. 20:06:57
Temple of doom--
I completed all of the requirements for the last temple of doom. I never received the reward for completing it, and now I have started the new temple of doom. Can someone please find a way to give me the reward I earned? I am not sure why this happened. I am now partway through the current temple of doom, and I do not want to lose those completed tasks. Thanks very much,

Phaedrus
Dátum: 2012.05.23. 01:46:22
Thanks all, I'll check again in a few days.
Dátum: 2012.05.21. 04:21:07
Oh, and this is what shows up:

I have no set conditions (at least on my duel screen), so what's up?

Phaedrus
Dátum: 2012.05.21. 04:17:56
For some very odd reason, for the past couple of days, when I go to the duel screen for individual duels, no one is showing up. Normally there are a lot of crystal clan members to duel with, but they are not showing up. Occasionally, I can see LeWatcher for a duel, and after the duel, he disappears. It's like the crystal clan has been excluded from my duel pool. Can you tell me why this is? Thanks in advance

Phaedrus
Dátum: 2011.09.18. 19:08:38
What is the national bird of Argentina?

Wikipedia says that it is the Rufous Hornero, and that is not the Latin name. The quiz answer, which I luckily got correct by process of elimination, says something entirely different. Please correct.
Dátum: 2011.08.09. 22:56:43
I am in the clan Crusaders. One of our players, Fabled Soul, who was one of the co leaders of our clan, has been gone for several months now. We are trying to redistribute our votes at this point, to something like 5-5-5 within the clan, so that we would basically have a functioning triumvirate. Only one person can do some of the needed administrative tasks at this point. Sabaoth has 5 votes, Phaedrus (me) has 3 votes, and DHD241 has 3 votes. Could someone reduce fabled soul's votes to 2, and split the remaining 4 votes (2 each) between DHD241 and Phaedrus? Thanks very much, and please let me know if this can be done, or how to do it ourselves if we can. Cheers.
Dátum: 2011.08.09. 22:50:46
I am in the clan Crusaders. One of our players, Fabled Soul, who was one of the co leaders of our clan, has been gone for several months now. We are trying to redistribute our votes at this point, to something like 5-5-5 within the clan, so that we would basically have a functioning triumvirate. Only one person can do some of the needed administrative tasks at this point. Sabaoth has 5 votes, Phaedrus (me) has 3 votes, and DHD241 has 3 votes. Could someone reduce fabled soul's votes to 2, and split the remaining 4 votes (2 each) between DHD241 and Phaedrus? Thanks very much, and please let me know if this can be done, or how to do it ourselves if we can. Cheers.
Dátum: 2010.10.03. 13:45:58
Chickens are raised to lay eggs all around the world. On average, how many eggs does a single rooster lay in a day?
none

this question is a duplicate
Oldal: 12