Hozzászólások - Stiska

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2013.11.04. 13:03:03
so is this w alive or?
Dátum: 2013.11.03. 14:05:01
+ 1 elven
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 18:47:59
miklos let me explain you my last question

you have guys which are playing different worlds with different chars. for example i have char named stiska w1 ruby horde and w3 i have char stiska emerald horde. now in this merged war my tribe from w1 can step into war with my tribe from w3. So:

1. If i have similar lvl chars so i could fight my self, this could be funny in real. but as you said there will not be an option to fight your self
2. Should i stay behind cause i dont wanna damage any of my tribes
3. I have friends in tribe so i know who is active and who is not, i think it would not be great that with my other char which is in ruby horde i attack my friend from emerald tribe cause i know they are active and will give me additional se.

That is what i meant with last question
Dátum: 2013.10.31. 13:56:38
just checked how this function and i dont have any opinion right now. there is to many questions and there is to many problems as well

1. should we delete our chars at other w cause now we have everything in 1w
2. huge tribes has huge advantage. players from smaller tribes can leave it and go to bigger one. while if you have 2 chars same horde you have to stuck where you are right now.
3. dont understand this you are coming from w3 so its w3 rules or you are coming from w2 so its w2 rules. why is not the same rule for everyone?
4. its kind of silly for example i am in bigger tribe w3 so i asked everyone to leave smaller tribe w1 which i am leader for example and join bigger one, still i have one char stacked, or if everything stays same i am competing with my second tribe and i have char in both of them.
5. If i am fighter in both w i cant come in better tribe so again i have one char stacked. or what if we are in war and i have one char in each tribe. how to create tactic? should i just stay behind or should i create same victories in both tribes so be neutral???
right now i dont know what to do, i am a bit confused
Dátum: 2013.10.27. 14:43:08
only one thing cruel
you cant catch up dd player cause simply they drink switching potions and have same benefits during event as you have while you dont have benefits what they have by hunting and that is double less xp. cause of this i try to make point to the admins. check out this event, langor and every other event. check out how many lvl-s eh player advance and how many dd player advance. check it out how many of players use switching potions and use benefits of eh while eh player cant use their option and then you will find out that this game is turning into 1 side game
Dátum: 2013.10.27. 14:33:06
yup cruel i know, we talked about that long time ago
its not how we organize our chars its about events. you cant create event where benefits in every event has player who is dd. with all aa abilities what eh player poses still you are gaining same se as player who switch from dd to eh and do not poses 1 of aa skills. this is only huge problem which i se in this event cause this event player who is eh suppose to have benefit from, not dd player. but it is actually again oposite.

miklos?

p.s. cruel i agree about your opinion, it stands
Dátum: 2013.10.26. 12:29:35
well with healing is much more simple however what i only see right now is huge difference in dd-eh players specially in event such as this one. This is game mode problem in pretty much all events not only this one. players with dd can adapt in every event and eh doesnt have that privilege. even with all AA abilities developed they are getting same se as players who switch. miklos can you give me answer on this matter please?

One notice it is not that i am eh player so i am complaining to get benefit. i have 2 different chars
Dátum: 2013.10.25. 11:59:44
Are you talking about me or someone else Miklos
Cause if you notice most of that battles I was with 15 dp/option. I am using book of reflexes option so maybe last 15-20 battles are created with 30/dp day option. Still even with option 15dp/day i spend bunch of potions to be competitive. There is no answer about why people who switch to eh get same se as people who are already eh + eh AA skills?
Dátum: 2013.10.25. 10:35:51
hello elven

I didnt understand you very well. If you fight your self all the time why do you have hard mode if is same? 2. In w1 with my char on hard mode i dont know did i lose 1 battle. maybe 1 per 100 however in w3 i lose much more. So if i fight my self in w1 what is a difference per victory if i fight my self w3? 3. There is huge difference between drinking potions from dd towards eh, then from eh to dd. Why? When this event finishes and you switch back to dd you need only 24 AA to regain your AA what you lost by switching to EH (that is compensation). If you switch from EH to DD you dont want to know how many AA you lose by doing that. So what ever event is running and what ever AA abis was invented to compensate difference between DD and EH player who is DD has huge benefits then player who is not cause simply using benefits of switching potions. Cause of this i complain for this event as well. How come guy who switch from dd to eh gain same se as i do who is always eh + all eh AA abis?
Dátum: 2013.10.24. 15:13:19
well this event is much better then is map event but I agree with others. It should be better organized. First why this event takes all 3 worlds together? I have a 2 chars, 1 w1 sec w3 so if i am different hordes i need to avoid attacks which i do in another w. This is stupid for me. Sec its much easier to fight when you are lower lvl with 30dp/day then higher lvl even you have both powerful chars i noticed that. 3-4 hits 3-4 potions with 30dp/day that is a lot. Third i can see dis balance in this event looking at eh/dd. Guys who are dd they gather event points, switch with potions to eh and get same amount of se as I which I am always eh, + i am getting more problems with fighting cause i advance faster then guy who is dd so i cant be competitive in this event.

The event is not organized very well that is for sure
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 17:24:29
hmm maybe you like cruel so he gets some benefits from admins
Dátum: 2013.05.11. 06:15:14
There is one interesting thing, while i am fighting i saw that i get helm shards for capture pet but i dont have that pet. If i remember last event we could get them so is this something new or?
Dátum: 2013.02.06. 08:07:00
i have higher lvl char w3 and lower lvl char w1 so i can see maybe better what is bonuses from this event for higher and lower lvl chars. bonuses such as mask of dread for lower lvl chars is nothing special if you count that you need to use around 10 decrees or more to get it but for higher lvl chars is very nice reward. about chain of dread for lower lvl chars is practical useless. any solid tribe will give you better items from epics than is chain of dread. about subplasma i dont want to talk about, this is the worst thing i have ever seen for both higher and lower lvl chars. so i still stand that this event is not sorted out for lover lvl chars
Dátum: 2013.02.05. 18:43:56
well mostly i agree with you. Just there is one thing which doesnt have a sense for me and that is how come a char lvl 30 or 40 can have a same tasks as a char lvl 130 or 140. That should be changed
Dátum: 2013.02.05. 14:15:23
Idézet: Furlozza - 2013.01.27. 12:50:38
Sorry Stiska but that is incorrect or else I'd have very little XP gained in my quest for 30k+ XP in current ToD... and also heal pets, and magic regeneration are picked up as well.

you have right about that quest, but there is also quests which is not counting. but we can go like this for on and on. my opinion about this is that for time to time you need to refresh old events with some new things otherwise is becoming not interesting. this is just my opinion and as a player i dont understand why you dont want to see some new things in event such as is xeno or map even?
Dátum: 2013.01.24. 09:19:05
One update, nothing from xeno counts for ToD quests which is big minus as well
Dátum: 2013.01.22. 14:53:33
I did + 100 normal quests. I just said that after, AFTER furlozza doing 400 victories and 1600 builds event is pretty much useless. You build your se to event while you can help your tribe 3 times more by building normal way and you will gain luck as well. I can complete quests same if i participate or not in event same thing for me but for others maybe not. idk however you cant complete some clan quest for example do x hunts/day. check out w1 there is plenty of quins not even touched. My point is that developers should little refresh events (talking about old events such as xeno, map event) with some new things, ideas which will lead us to participate and enjoy more. This doesnt need to be something special but just to give us curiosity if you can understand me.
Dátum: 2013.01.18. 16:14:37
I am forum active from time to time so I am not reading everything.

Good advice, I forgot about training pets. I was hunting alot lately and just menage to get 4 essences for now (have 12 more days and i have alchemist AA). But even with pet training and hunting i think it is not that easy to get so many essences
Dátum: 2013.01.18. 16:04:21
I dont agree with you.

First: If you are higher lvl EH player (+60-65 lvl) you will fight crystals not xeno. fighting xeno you get just basic se actually pathetic compare it to normal duel. even if person is inactive you will get more se then fighting xeno and dont wanna mention se draining and other benefits. If you are DD player you will use your duel points on challenging, you will get xp for pets + crystal which you can use on adventures. So there is no point of using duel points on xeno.

Second I am not sure if you can complete quests by fighting xeno but anyway if you can this is small benefit

Third, i dont think that +5 to critical hit is that good benefit even for long run. you have to be in top 10 to get this reward, that means you need to spend tons of AP and DP and i think by doing other things instead of losing AP and DP into xeno you can get much more then +5 to critical hit.

About luck, for those who wanna increase luck it is better to build directly to clan buildings. They will gain luck + they will build 3x time se into building

Cause of this i said that they should upload event with some new benefits worth investing AP and DP. This is just my opinion
Dátum: 2013.01.18. 07:40:47
I got a quest to acquire 15 essences. i think that this is pretty difficult quest to be done in mater of 30 days. to create essence every second day in my opinion is mission impossible. Maybe i should call Tom Cruise for help
Oldal: 12345