Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kethios

Dátum: 2010.08.16. 12:10:52
The new Event is here! I can say this one was the best in the whole Doomlord history for Hungarian players. Finally it is awaiable for ya'll.

Here you can discuss all the Zarknod related questions.

Possible AI encounters after charging a pylon:

I'm level 22 so it was lvl 27

Stinki Voda

Items equipped:

Magical weapon

Level: 27
Damage: 22-86
Paralysation: +1%
Regeneration: +2

red death (spell)

Damage: 30-88
SP cost: 100

Don't forget to have some SE on you because the loot works.

Storm Hiloki
level 27 Doomlord

Magical weapon

Critical damage: +4%
Regeneration: +2

red death (spell)

Liontusk Zzzirss
level 27 Doomlord

Magical weapon

Paralysation: +5%
Regeneration: +1

red death (spell)

Volcano Taszk
level 27 Doomlord

Magical weapon

Critical damage: +1%
Paralysation: +5%
Regeneration: +3

red death (spell)

Dátum: 2010.08.16. 12:10:18
Click on Misc or Events.
Dátum: 2010.08.15. 10:13:16
Talk to a guy in your level and ask him to help you in this quest. If he will have like 10k SE in hand and you curse him before you attack, you can do it.
Dátum: 2010.08.14. 11:34:16
New news will be posted I believe.
Dátum: 2010.08.14. 11:33:13
Correction.

The best is to max out DD, Spectral, EF, building, Transplantation, Ultraspecialization and then boost critical hit or spell.
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 07:02:16
More than likely new items or relics. I think Zarknod's awakening will be held again soon with new relics. The best event I saw in Doomlord/Végzetúr history.
Dátum: 2010.08.12. 14:43:35
If you are talking about an ajax chat or something that needs javascript - I think the game masters don't want to implement such feature because javascript can behave stupid. Also needs to be synced for every different browsers that are handling it in different ways.
Dátum: 2010.08.11. 06:07:30
I think we all have/had some odd battles. Attacking way weaker users and getting our face pawned. How? Beholder random can be weird sometimes. Here is an example:

Kethios - lvl 20 (+3/+6 At/Def)
Most damage dealt: 114
Ability Total: 328
Skill Total: 130

VS
Gruggy - lvl 17 (no clan)
Most damage dealt: 66
Ability Total: 247
Skill Total: 55

The battle:
You get ready to take away the soul-energy of your opponent.
You cast a(n) frost bolt spell to the direction of your opponent. (-60 SP). You deal 35 damage.
You target your opponent's torso with your magical hedgehog-ray dagger. Gruggy is leaping aside in the last moment.
Gruggy tries a quick blow. He inflicted 47 damage.
You try a quick attack at the direction of your opponent. Gruggy is leaping aside in the last moment.
Gruggy is rolling over then springs up to attack you from the side. He hits you, you take 39 damage.
Your opponent holds his weapon up, so you quickly attack with your magical hedgehog-ray dagger from beneath. Gruggy is leaping aside in the last moment.
Gruggy tries a quick blow. He missed you!
Gripping your weapon you initiate a a devastating blow. Your weapon bounces harmlessly off the armor of Gruggy.
Your opponent is seemingly tired. He tries to collect all the strength to block your strikes.In this battle you have dealt a total of 35 damage and have taken 86 damage.
Your opponent wins the battle and steals 11 soul-energy from you.

I had better items and higher luck.

If you have this kind of battles, post it here.
Dátum: 2010.08.10. 10:10:19
I think this one is good enough to be implemented. ^_^ Support it.
Dátum: 2010.08.10. 10:04:31
Items cannot disappear only due to a bug. If you have ever equipped a shield, you cannot sell/unequip it until you have another one. Contact the game master via e-mail.
Dátum: 2010.08.05. 10:15:20
I remember Miklós saying something about trade between characters. He said they don't want to implement the feature because it will cause alot of abuse and rule violatings.
Dátum: 2010.08.05. 08:30:25
This is a game with no ending. Will not end in the near future. No such suggestion will be ever accepted or even considered.
Dátum: 2010.08.05. 08:28:52
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.05. 03:51:45
Hmmm... So it is rather pointless to be the #1 Clan, or even the #1 player... Kinda puts a damper on trying to be the best, and really creates a disincentive to buy Stones - since having no End Game makes patience more viable. I know, personally, I don't want to play a game that just goes forever.

The admins always implement new features to prevent even the top players from the boredness. Believe me ^^

And about the ducats question written above: go the the auction hall and there you can get ducats by spending AP or SE.
Dátum: 2010.08.04. 12:28:27
Crystals can hit you while you are under the 15% HP protection.
Dátum: 2010.08.04. 12:13:32
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.03. 18:49:05
Is there a plan for an End Game? It would be nice to know whether all the building and development will lead to a definite conclusion and victor.

No. This game has no end planned yet. I don't think the admins even plan an ending for Doomlord. They'll improve it and implement new features with time.

how can i improve luck?

By building from your SE and not from the soul well.

i just need to know is it posible to use spell more then once in same battle???

It's a no. Every battle starts with the spell round that is followed by the melee attack rounds.
Dátum: 2010.08.03. 15:06:06
Try registering again.
Dátum: 2010.08.03. 15:04:50
You'll also need constitution if you are going to build a spellcaster type. And luck, high luck.
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 20:04:28
Well, I'll talk to one of our admins about this situation.

About content suggestions, they are really hard to implement because none of us wants to ruin balance with an update. If something gets accepted/implemented it usually happens after a short test and feedback on a development server. Who knows? Maybe some of yours are under beta test. Time will tell.

All I can say for now is, that I'll talk to a certain admin to comment your suggestions.

Keep it goin'

Keth
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 19:57:00
Here you go.

When you register a character, the userbase automatically generates an ID for it that must be activated by email. You receive an email with the link, but if you don't click on it for like 1-2 weeks it expires and you have to do the whole registration process again. In your case I think the link expired so you should register again and check your emails more often.
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 13:57:00
>_>

1st: Miklós didn't reply to a certain post. He said: nice ideas - to you all that suggested the above things.

2nd: Admins are very busy. Doomlord and the bigger bro the Hungarian Végzetúr game aren't the only projects they are administrating/coordinating. Beholder company is way more complex than you think.

Also, I try to answer all the questions that remained unanswered by the players. I don't really comment the suggestions because I have no permission into content.

So next time please think before you state something okay? ^_^