Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Boar

Oldal: 12345678
Dátum: 2010.02.16. 15:45:34
I try to be more precise: The degradation of the trade skill works only above the item lvl 100,, so it has nothing to do with your skill. The upgrade of the skill is normal,doesn't matter how high is it,100 or 130 or 169! You can use its benefits without penalty. When you want to buy an item which has a level(itemlevel!) above 100,the penalty kicks in.Thats all.I cant say this more clearer...

Think it otherwise: the soul huckster cant let you to buy too powerful items, to prevent the slaying of his lower level costumers.
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 19:44:07
Forgive me Stekkos, but what you said is nonsense! If one type of points is worth a gold,why don't worth the other? From both you can make SE. The efficiency is different, i see, but a good rate should help the non PvP players too! As Vihar said, this is IMBALANCED!
(I saying this as a PvP character!)
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 19:38:24
That means if you are lvl60 and has the skill 170,you can buy stuff from lvl 77(17X10skill level=17bonus level at the huckster)!

But if you reach the items above 100lvl(item level,as Mivan said!),you'll be able to buy only with decreased trade efficiency! E.G: a lvl 100 character (with a trading skill 170) can buy stuff only from lvl108 (170/2=85,which means only 8 bonus levels at the huckster). A lvl90 character can buy stuff from 103lvl( 90+10skill based level is normal,but the remaining levels are halved).

I hope you understand now!
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 15:29:38
Then I can't understant either! I wrote the fresh facts I saw just 3 minutes earlyer and ctrl-c it,cause i wasn't sure first... The suprising answer came yust after that! So now what? Am i starting to hallucinate?
Dátum: 2010.02.15. 05:56:44
Quiz olimpics:

Which pagan German epic poem was recorded by the Christians?
The Song of the Nibelungs
Kalevala
Odyssey
The Knight in the Panther Skin

Funny! How the hell should I find the answer? Not even the google helped me... And the time were the other opponent. This is a very special question. I think it would be better to delete it from the database.

How many different amino acids can be found in the human genome sequence?

Common knowledge, right? Pffffff...

What is the largest city of Poland?
Gdanysk
Krakkow
Gdynia
Warsaw

I think this question has a bad answer marked, 'cause I said Warsaw but get the correction: Krakkow is the most populated... Or we speak now just the size of a city(squaremiles or what)? I just cant understand the question at all... If the size here means not population,then this is a XXX question especially on the Olimpics....
Dátum: 2010.01.20. 15:34:52
Of course he's active, he is a duel-character,who's only enjoy in the game is to stay in a lvl as long as possible and make every other characters game into a target practice... (Everyone else is target.)
Because of this disgusting style, he will never reach higher levels, and because of the less and less numbers of players, hopefully he will be bored in this shitbag style.(Except if he is playing with some farm-caracters too. Sorry for this,just thinking...)
I also think he's from the Hungarian server, that's full of this kind'o freaks! My hungarian friend said when i started the Doomlord game, to use this style,but i have no stomach to it. Some kind of mental desease is needed for the style, i think, 'cause what kind of man want to stay out of the almost entire game, just to be the first on his level? You reach it once,than go further. Thats the game. This thing is called experience. Crush dozens of more weaker characters... What a heroic act! But, as my friend's used to say: this is a PvP game. (I enlighted him many times: in a PvP game characters with nearly equal strenght can attack each other. He refuses to accept this.But what can we wait from a bodybuilder? )
This is my own point of view. Not about the man, just about his style.
And for the real subject: as long asl he pays real money for playing, he can do whatever he wants!
Dátum: 2010.01.08. 08:12:51
"Your lips move silently, forming the blood boil incantation. (-50 SP). XYZ tries a backflip. He takes only 1 damage."

This is weird. The minimum damage of my spell is 17. How is this possible?
Dátum: 2010.01.06. 15:57:58
I see. But in these case the Championship is not a correct word for the event. Gamble. This is it! Have you ever heard about an olimpic winner runner, who lost to a hobby runner?

And about my opponent: he didn't even possessed the luck ability, which means, my base attack percentage is more higher than he's and he's is more lower than mine... But of course, he hitted me every time and I missed every blow...

So get out with such a tremendous random from the game!
What is the opinion of the Doomlord Staff about this thing?
Dátum: 2010.01.05. 16:39:42
Of course. I could beat the "champion" of my cathegory 5/5... I had better stats and a 6 times stronger pet also,plus 12 points of clan bonuses. Maybe this makes me so angry. But it doesnt matter now, I left his level two days ago. I'll never enter such a mindless thing again...
Dátum: 2010.01.05. 15:24:23
What the hell was this? I can defeat the champion of my cathegory anytime! The championship is just a lottery or what? Random champions? As I see, this is just a joke! No matter what you have, no matter what you know, if the random decides otherwise, you lose, even if your character is better... I ashamed to call this thing a championship!
Dátum: 2009.12.28. 21:19:04
Ramparts
4 szavazat (50%)
Training Grounds
3 szavazat (38%)

Szavazat? What does it mean? This lines are from a vote in our Clan forum.
Dátum: 2009.12.17. 16:01:40
Response to your previus and current viewpoint: YOU ARE THE IDIOT, NOT I, BUDDY!
If you look closely the results, you'll see, there is a lvl 1 character on the top 2 places. No hunt, no duel, nothing at all! I hardly believe someone only plays for the quiz olimpics... Those characters are certainly dupe-acc caracters for someone.

Restart caracter in the same server? This gives anyone such an advantage, that should be banned! And makes no sense! What is the point in the restart? Playing the same levels again and again? Wow, what a bullXXXt!
Dátum: 2009.12.16. 15:42:01
I see... So the fresh winner had some advantage,right?

Black Ice - level 1 Doomlord
Black Ice
Emerald Horde
3 Quiz Medal (+3% SE for each correct quiz answer)
Results and achievements
Victory: Defeat:
Total: 0 0
Most damage dealt: 0
Ability Total: 140
Skill Total: 0
Completed quests: 0
Completed adventures: 0
Total building: 0
Looted soul-energy: 0
Lost soul-energy: 0
Correct quiz answers: 0

That's fine. Never seen a hunt, not even from the tutorial, and never fought a duel, but he had all the right answers. Sorry, i'm an idiot, naturally he isn't a cheater...

And the point is: There is no such concept like general literacy! Every person is different, just as everyone's knowledge.
Dátum: 2009.12.15. 12:01:17
How can it be, that all the databases most fucked up questions are haunting me during the olimpics?
How the hell can so many, far too difficult questions in a game, which is theoretically for all people, from the 6 years old child to the 99 old fart? Thats not fine. Why dont you make categories, dear GMs? How the hell could I answer any questions about movies, which are forbidden for my age or about books, I never read? Thats not good! This isn't a google-wiki-using competition! Please make some changings, or the quiz olimpics going to make advantage only just for a few geekhead pc expert... Ehh... Forget it, never mind... Thats not going to happen... Right?
Oldal: 12345678