Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Boar

Oldal: 12345678
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 15:18:51
I could, but I said what came in my mind at the first view. And my opinion has not changed...
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:49:02
Whoa... I'm shaking... Look, I don't know how well-trained are you in the law, but at least from the movies you must know this line: "everything you say can be used as proof in the case..." The guy threatened the GM's and the staff. This thing crosses a line, which is unacceptable.
Why should I stay out? The purpose of the forum is to communicate. I did it in my unique way and chose my side in an argument, which affects all of us here. What will happen, when all paying member starts to act like that? The forum will be full of "who-am-i" posts and threats... No one should left such a behaviour unanswered... Or you think it otherwise?
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:27:24
I don't understand it. Whats wrong with my angry awareness?
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:24:00
I meant your #433 post in this topic is to the wrong person.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 14:19:43
You replyed to the wrong person, I think...
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 13:23:20
Jerk... Put your money... Ah, whatever! What the hell are you thinking about yourself, man? There are other paying costumers here, who are really enjoy the ban of anyone, who has the shadow of cheating above the head! And their list is a bit longer,then your little fanclub... We're playing here and respect the rules. If the GMs investigate a matter, then wait, and respect their judgement.
Our premium status is only a thing, we gain the official benefits from it, but this isn't means that anyone of us have the right to use such a tone. Especially not against the GM's and MOD's.
Oh, and a little flick: your toys(stick them up to XXX), your boys: nice list, could be the base of a nice "investigation"... Maybe multi-acounts can be found between them (or you are the good Samaritan, who buy Ancient Stones with his "toys" for other players,whose asking nicely?)...
Damn, I hate boastfullness so much!
Dátum: 2010.12.30. 12:37:59
Yup, funny thing, indeed. If you have empty adventure or pet slot, there is around 0% map finding chance. Something's fishy here...
Dátum: 2010.12.27. 15:46:55
I used every single AP and DP since the beginning of the event. My team is 3rd so far, and I still need 24 pieces(out of 50) to gain 1 tier higher item. Interesting random. Of course I have the map finding wand, but not a big bonus...
Dátum: 2010.12.24. 16:11:42
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.12.22. 16:01:44
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.12.20. 20:04:25
Illuvatar is exploiting some sort of bug, please fix it pronto!

This wasn't an exploit, just a bug caused by the last patch, and the programmer already corrected it, thank you for the notice.

About MsPiggy. We took very seriously the complaints, and monitored and logged every action for the past 2 months. After careful examination and analyzation of this data, we decided to suspend this character temporarily. Further investigation will decide if this suspension will become permanent.

" And justice for all..."

I don't understand you, dear forum members. There is a few pages of flame-war here for nothing. The post above contains everything. I know the stuff well enough to say: they are going to investigate precisely. Why the flames then? Wait until they share the outcome here.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 14:11:42
Id, ego, and super-ego are the three parts of the psychic apparatus defined in whose structural model of the psyche?
Sigmund Freud
Abram Maslow
Carl Rogers
David Hume

And another uncommon knowledge...
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 10:59:31
What bodily fluid, according to the Four Temperaments Theory, do Melancholic personalities have an abundance of?
Yellow Bile
Black Bile
Pleghm
Blood

Yes, psychology is one of the most important knowledge, which is needed for a browser fantasy RPG. The question is: how the hell should this known by anyone, who never learned that stuff? The question is too special, please delete it.

In golf who was known as the Golden Bear?
John Daly
Greg Norman
Jack Nicklaus
Johnny Miller

Also special, the golf is the sport of a not-so-large-community around the world.

What breed of dog is APBT asssociated with?
Pit Bull
Presa Canario
Chihuahua
Dogo Argentino

With 2 "s" letters, maybe... Oh, the vulgarity filter... Try other word...

Which News Broadcasting Company is not Affiliated to any Government Entity?
CCTV
BBC
NHK
CNN

Well, this is a joke, right? Why should anyone know this? And mainly: who cares? What is the point in this information?
Dátum: 2010.12.17. 17:25:53
I can confirm it, I tried Knack a few hours ago and got the same effect: babbling screen, then 5 min restriction. Weird...

Edit.: Oh, I tried him again now, and the page says: "You can't attack this character, because you attacked him/her in the last 480 minutes." Interesting, he is not even on my previous battles list. Now what? Invincible character?
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 06:24:43
My problem: my newly trained pets are losing HP. I never took them into battle for now, but this morning they had 22-27 missing HP. Just like they are losing HP with their morale decrease! Please investigate this!
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 06:11:56
You're kidding, right? Why is this so impossible? The execution is on of the most valuable skills on that level, and the guy choosen wisely what he increase first. This will give him great bonus SE from the attackers, like you. If I were he, first I let some SE unprotected, then when the sharks smells the "blood" kick their butt with my execution. So nothing is wrong with that.
Dátum: 2010.12.14. 20:15:10
Yes, means the character healing,just as you said. In my opinion, that item is a waste of soul diamonds...
Dátum: 2010.12.13. 21:50:10
Nope, currently we build other buildings...
Dátum: 2010.12.13. 16:47:08
I got this a few seconds before:

You healed the following pets:Conan the Goblin: 156 HP, Mindtoaster: 28 HP, Demonic Hippo: 156 HP, Energy spirit: 27 HP, Kinetic morph: 27 HP, Reaper crackling: 26 HP

The problem is: the monsters,which ones are marked, were trained today, I didn't take them into battle and they have 0 XP. Now how the hell did they got any damage? Unfortunately I didn't realized the damage sooner,but now I'm very curious...
Any ideas?
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 13:21:35
Well, I think this championship is a piece of XXX now. 6-7-8 level categories? What the XXX can we do with a player 7 level higher then us? Is it so damn hard to make this categories by the ability total plus some score from the inventory?
Of course, it is absolutely fine now... Like a 70kg vs 120kg in boxing...
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 13:13:04
Idézet: Boar - 2010.11.19. 23:58:05
A little interesting and disturbing data from Lady Alvariel's competiton:

Highest acquired soul-difference increase
1. Lord Destiny 1.373.217

Nice job in 2 weeks, but there is a little problem here! He has only 15 targets to attack! How the hell is this possible? All of them are giving all their SE to him? Wait a sec! Here's the solution: Crystal Horde! A note from his character sheet (description field note made by the character's owner):

Delete Yesterday, 12:39 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 53974 soul-energy and 14 XP. Battle description

Delete Yesterday, 11:29 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 61204 soul-energy and 17 XP. Battle description

Delete August 29. 23:52 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 40847 soul-energy and 17 XP. Battle description

Delete August 29. 13:36 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 102684 soul-energy and 19 XP. Battle description

And he has 1.3 million SE income in the last 13-14 days... I smell something fishy here!
The Crystal Horde is an NPC clan,only available for limited number of players!
I'm not jaelous, my SE diff is far from even the 3rd player in that category, but the fact, that the using of the NPC-s is an acceptable momentum in a server-wide-event-or-competition is very disturbing. How can a level 30-40 character approach such a score, if he/she has no such predictible and wealthy targets? Unacceptable...(but I have a golden ducat to bet on it, that nothing will change)

2010. November - Highest acquired soul-difference increase

1. Lord Destiny 2.803.189

Congrats to Destiny but other wishes to the staff... Balanced chances for all of us, right?
Dátum: 2010.11.21. 16:48:35
For now,friend. The Quiz olimpics problem is solved on the Hungarian servers, so if it is not applied with the last patch, its goint to be solved with the next! So olimpics will come back soon!
Oldal: 12345678