Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Complaints on players
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
421. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 10:06:49 (Válasz petel87 #420 hozzászólására.)
I only deleted his "pedo" post. >_>

Petel, Doomlord and the others. Listen. Some of your were asking for certain bans but I think the last thing before a ban is to ask the ones to behave and refrain from the behaviour that made them subjects.

As the topic name shows: complaints on players - amass the posts that are game related and describes things that users have done to win the dislike among other users. This topic became the chamber of hatred - what we really didn't want. I will let you argue, but between the borders of fairness and appropriate speech.

About the Hitler posts: tough I personally don't find it very offensive - while knowing what Hitler has done to my country and countrymen - other users have found it offensively enough to ask for Petel's ban. I think it wasn't more offensive than Doomlord accusing Petel that he is a pedophie. We all have to overcome the anger. To be fair and correct my mistake I'll edit one of my post and write down what Doomlord said. Additional note: post 399

I think it's time for you to solve your problems without crossing the borders - as Viri said.

I hope this was the last time we have seen such posts.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2011.01.17. 15:18:43-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 6.50
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
422. hozzászólás - 2011.01.17. 10:25:44 (Válasz Kethios #421 hozzászólására.)
Thank you for a satisfying answer Kethios. I would only like to show my motives as I am clearly not driven by anger.
The post when I compare D00ml0rd to hitler was written as a response to his pointless argument full of juvenile responses with Inv_. Being highly disappointed with the fact that his behaviour is wildly accpeted I decided to say something controversial to have the ability to be insulted again and than make an official complaint. Why hitler? I was reading recently one of his biographies and Mein Kampf and I can easly defend a point of view that in a way he was a great person (but that does not matter). I am very happy now that you awarness of misbehaviour has been noticed Kethios. I am hoping that any further discussion with D00ml0rd, Viridiel and others will be deprived of unnecessary words and actions.
Pontszám: 3
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
423. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 01:22:18
Dear KETHIOS,

I see you haven't answered any of my posts related to MsPiggy's status. When is there going to be an official verdict? His status tells us all that you are still "Investigating" ... When is it going to be final? Why do i ask? well, i want to know if i leave the game or not! Yes, this is an ultimatum. You had 1 month to study the case and everybody wants to know the official outcome. If there will be no answer to this by the end of the week, I am taking my toys ( credit cards ) and my boys (AKYD, Bohemia, Verd, Doubleh, Senner, Bonsai Cactus, Dezumak, Kayhill, The Hostile One, Maintzunun, ScrewDriver, Trackur and Magik ) and we are moving to another game! Yes, we have done it before and we will do it again if needed. All you have to do is provide CLOSURE to the case, that is all ..

Respectfully,

Ardent
it figures ....
Pontszám: 1.67
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
424. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 08:42:42 (Válasz ardent #423 hozzászólására.)
You are giving me an ultimatum? Oh my.

I don't know who will announce MsPiggy's ban. All I know is that she will get a permanent ban. She has been clicking an attack link of a user in every 20 seconds for more than 2 hours ergo using 3rd party softvare in order to gain advantage - thus acting against our rules. Any further info will be posted by the admins.
Pontszám: 8.33
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
425. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 08:44:18 (Válasz ardent #423 hozzászólására.)
How many times do I have to state: I have nothig to do with ingame bans. Forum mod =/= ingame mod.
Pontszám: 5
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
426. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 08:46:51
ok, so Ardent's post should have been directed at you . replace "Dear KETHIOS," with "Dead Doomlord admins,"
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2011.01.18. 08:47:03-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
averageKyrilFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
427. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 10:27:26 (Válasz ardent #423 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ardent - 2011.01.18. 01:22:18
Dear KETHIOS,

I see you haven't answered any of my posts related to MsPiggy's status. When is there going to be an official verdict? His status tells us all that you are still "Investigating" ... When is it going to be final? Why do i ask? well, i want to know if i leave the game or not! Yes, this is an ultimatum. You had 1 month to study the case and everybody wants to know the official outcome. If there will be no answer to this by the end of the week, I am taking my toys ( credit cards ) and my boys (AKYD, Bohemia, Verd, Doubleh, Senner, Bonsai Cactus, Dezumak, Kayhill, The Hostile One, Maintzunun, ScrewDriver, Trackur and Magik ) and we are moving to another game! Yes, we have done it before and we will do it again if needed. All you have to do is provide CLOSURE to the case, that is all ..

Respectfully,

Ardent

actually I've started to buy as after I saw that piggy got suspended. just my 5 cent and that there are also players who see it in a very different light and also pay for the game. when I look at Kethios statement it seems to be proven that piggy was cheating and had never the guts to tell the truth here or to stop her behavior. for me a suspension is equal to a ban. effect is the same, just the word is different.
A hozzászólást Kyril módosította 2011.01.18. 10:28:14-kor
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
428. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 13:23:20 (Válasz ardent #423 hozzászólására.)
Jerk... Put your money... Ah, whatever! What the hell are you thinking about yourself, man? There are other paying costumers here, who are really enjoy the ban of anyone, who has the shadow of cheating above the head! And their list is a bit longer,then your little fanclub... We're playing here and respect the rules. If the GMs investigate a matter, then wait, and respect their judgement.
Our premium status is only a thing, we gain the official benefits from it, but this isn't means that anyone of us have the right to use such a tone. Especially not against the GM's and MOD's.
Oh, and a little flick: your toys(stick them up to XXX), your boys: nice list, could be the base of a nice "investigation"... Maybe multi-acounts can be found between them (or you are the good Samaritan, who buy Ancient Stones with his "toys" for other players,whose asking nicely?)...
Damn, I hate boastfullness so much!
Pontszám: 4
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
429. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 13:37:51 (Válasz Boar #428 hozzászólására.)
i think that you guys don`t have to pull that real money "argument"
all the time, what real money have to do with this?
also, boar, there is enough filth already
we could underastand just fine with more careful choice of words
Pontszám: 7.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
430. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 13:41:31 (Válasz Bash Chelik #429 hozzászólására.)
True. Chill out, people.
popularRandomNő
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
431. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 13:41:53 (Válasz ardent #423 hozzászólására.)
MsPiggy finally ban. The logs clearly demonstrated that the external 3rd party softvare is used.
The logs are not public. But of course Mspiggy received detailed information about the causes and the character to permanently locked.

We can not afford to keep a character in the game, which is undue advantage gained by using an external software.

We deleted MsPiggys account.
A hozzászólást Random módosította 2011.01.18. 13:44:49-kor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
432. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 13:52:33
May this serve as an example to all cheater wannabes out there.

Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2011.01.18. 13:52:59-kor
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
433. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 13:56:56 (Válasz Boar #428 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2011.01.18. 13:23:20
Jerk... Put your money... Ah, whatever! What the hell are you thinking about yourself, man? There are other paying costumers here, who are really enjoy the ban of anyone, who has the shadow of cheating above the head! And their list is a bit longer,then your little fanclub... We're playing here and respect the rules. If the GMs investigate a matter, then wait, and respect their judgement.
Our premium status is only a thing, we gain the official benefits from it, but this isn't means that anyone of us have the right to use such a tone. Especially not against the GM's and MOD's.
Oh, and a little flick: your toys(stick them up to XXX), your boys: nice list, could be the base of a nice "investigation"... Maybe multi-acounts can be found between them (or you are the good Samaritan, who buy Ancient Stones with his "toys" for other players,whose asking nicely?)...
Damn, I hate boastfullness so much!

"actually I've started to buy as after I saw that piggy got suspended." yeah.. it's ok when someone else is doing it

Was about to write a long post to tear apart your comments, but whatever... it doesn't even deserve my attention; there are just so many wrong things with it, I doubt anything i say will "stick" with you. Live long and prosper in your dream world
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
434. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:01:13
I would like to propose Ciphas - world 2 for a ban because he's #1 in se difference with ~ 2.2m se more than #2 player. Using the same logic as everyone did for MsPiggy (that > 30% = cheat) he's clearly a cheat.

1. Ciphas 50 Emerald Vortex 1010 776 5.6M
2. Lady Foul 35 Diamond Homless Beauties And Dorks 660 628 3.4M

Unless he's banned I'll stop buying AS (just like some people threatened to do).

If he's not banned (for an imaginary reason), then you guys are using double standards. There's no need to provide proof, you clearly didn't provide any so far.
Pontszám: 3.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
435. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:03:50 (Válasz Inv_ #434 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.18. 14:01:13
I would like to propose Ciphas - world 2 for a ban because he's #1 in se difference with ~ 2.2m se more than #2 player. Using the same logic as everyone did for MsPiggy (that > 30% = cheat) he's clearly a cheat.

1. Ciphas 50 Emerald Vortex 1010 776 5 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1010 776 5      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.6M
2. Lady Foul 35 Diamond Homless Beauties And Dorks 660 628 3.4M

Unless he's banned I'll stop buying AS (just like some people threatened to do).

If he's not banned (for an imaginary reason), then you guys are using double standards. There's no need to provide proof, you clearly didn't provide any so far.

No proof? See above posts.

Threaten us? Not a good choice.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
436. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:07:08
umm.. i re-read it and you're right. how could i miss the LONG HIGHLIGHTED list?

threaten? you mean like those people threatened unless MsPiggy was banned? nah... no double standards here, move along.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
437. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:08:15 (Válasz Inv_ #434 hozzászólására.)
The user Ciphas will be investigated. We'll check the logs but that will take time.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
438. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:09:21 (Válasz Inv_ #436 hozzászólására.)
We weren't threatened by other users about MsPiggy. She cheated, got banned. Deserved it. Anyone caught cheating will result in a ban/deletion.

Also, the users that got reported for cheating via e-mail are all under investigation. Actions are not taken until the logs give us proof about them cheating. Instead of threaten me or the GM that you'll stop buying stones, report them via e-mail or just.. ask here. I'll forward the name to the admins and they'll watch them.

If you have someone in mind that you think he/she cheats send an e-mail to: banned@doomlord.net
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2011.01.18. 14:14:11-kor
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
439. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:18:10
You = dl admins not you you Kethios

You WERE threatened by other users :

check http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,17.320#hsz339 for some examples.

you started the "investigation" AFTER people threatened to stop buying AS.

You provided 0 proof that he cheated; you just said that he did. That's not proof. Whatever, I really hoped you guys would at least try to act in a professional way and at least pretend you did any investigation. I'm curious if the outcome would have been different is MsPiggy was a paying customer...
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
440. hozzászólás - 2011.01.18. 14:19:43 (Válasz Inv_ #433 hozzászólására.)
You replyed to the wrong person, I think...
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!