Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Ilyanna

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2014.05.25. 20:49:34
What's with the Dimension Gate? I used to get some decent items and several. Now I'm lucky to get one out of 20. You keep making things so that we have to buy more and more AS in order to play a decent game, but you keep taking more and more away as well. Not a happy camper.
Dátum: 2014.03.28. 01:49:19
Thank you. So many great functions and thank you for promptly fixing my bug.
Dátum: 2014.02.18. 00:34:16
Ardent = you just like to piss and moan. Here's some cheese for that whine of yours. Anyone else as unhappy as you with this game would stop playing. If you are that unhappy and still purchase AS then you are just plain stupid. As I've said numerous times you must be one hell of a miserable person. I've never met anyone as negative as you.
It doesn't take much of a brain to figure out the game ended. Either way you get some sort of prize periodically from the monsters.
Dátum: 2014.01.18. 16:04:54
sorry. posting wasn't registering.
Dátum: 2014.01.18. 16:03:52
Well said digitalis!
Dátum: 2014.01.18. 01:25:35
LOL OMG - I almost peed myself when I read that people are envious of Ardent. hahahahahahahahaha I wouldn't want to be her or anything like her if my life depended on it. That's the best joke I've heard in ages and the best laugh of the day!

Of course since you lost you would say it was boring and time consuming. If it was that you wouldn't have been in the lead or tried to win it or even come in second. If I was bored and it consumed so much of my time I wouldn't have continued. That's what a smart person would do.

I still can't stop laughing at the fact we are all envious of you. ROFLMAO
Dátum: 2014.01.17. 02:23:15
Congrats Cruel01. Hard work paid off. Now you can relax and next time hopefully you will enjoy it more.
Dátum: 2014.01.15. 01:07:24
Nothing but a bunch of cry babies. And you aren't just whining about having to spend money. I have never spent a lot of money and have always been within three tasks of getting through the whole pyramid. You're whining cause you can't get through it as quickly without spending a lot of money just simply cause your ego wants the title. To me this event is more about the items you can win by getting through the levels, not about racing.

@ Ardent - I don't know if your mama ever told you but I will - stupid is a horrible name to call someone. As I've said before you must be a miserable person to have to ridicule and name call just so you can feel like a worth while person. I can't imagine what has made you so miserable but I don't give you any sympathy as each of us has choices to change ourselves and our lives.

If you choose to be miserable and treat people with lack of respect and dignity then maybe you should stop playing the game. You certainly don't seem to like it at all. You definitely don't like most of the people on here or you wouldn't speak to them in such a nasty way.

And I still congratulate the admins on this event and it's changes. I must agree they should take away the title and then it's just a nice event and not a competition.

@Cruel01 - sorry you can't enjoy the event without it being a race and I'm sorry you don't want to try and play it without spending a lot of money. More of a challenge when played that way.
Dátum: 2014.01.13. 23:37:50
Personally I'm lmao because they are finally making you people who win everything actually work for it. And I can honestly say I wasn't one of those who complained about the tasks and asked for new ones. The only reason the game was won as quickly is because those who can afford to purchase massive amounts of stones do so. Us "slow" players are slow because we don't or won't or can't spend as much.
Funny you think something is great when it benefits you but you hate it when it doesn't. Would be nice if when others complain about unfairness that you all could understand that instead of never being able to. My hats off to the admins!
Dátum: 2013.12.08. 21:38:29
Thanks Trackur! No temptation what so ever.
Dátum: 2013.12.07. 20:33:05
Rewards:
So far part of the reward for me is my infection drops by 5%. I'm at 100%. What if I don't want my infection to drop? Is it an absolute or will it be my prerogotive to chose that part of the reward?
Dátum: 2013.12.03. 23:56:32
I'm not aiming for perfection nor do I expect it from anyone else. Again ardent if it hurts your eyes quit reading my posts. It's just plain stupid to do so when it bothers you so much. And by the way again I don't care what you think. I originally was conversing with Cruel and certainly didn't ask for your input or your opinion. And my English isn't incomprehensible though you'd like to believe that because your sole purpose is to ridicule and belittle anyone you can which is what someone does when they don't like themselves. They try to make everyone around them less than so they can feel better. Only in your eyes are you superior. And if that's what gets your through the day then so be it because the only person it's affecting is you.
Even your nasty remarks to spark friction, anger and chaos mean very little.
Again, I don't understand why someone who is supposedly as intelligent as you continues to hang out here in a place you feel is riddled with unintelligible, boring, ignorant people. I think you just enjoy being nasty to anyone you can. Have fun. If aiming your miserableness at me keeps you from going after others then go for it.

And Merry Christmas to you ardent.
Dátum: 2013.12.03. 01:14:32
I'm beginning to understand why no one likes you ardent. Don't look at or read my posts if you can't take them and we couldn't be so lucky on your death by exhaustion.
Dátum: 2013.12.02. 04:37:03
The only way was to keep leveling up and frankly I'm tired of doing that. It's part of the reason that I'm such a high level and have half the abilities others have. I was in the process of working on that when the merger took place. I won't make it a personal challenge as I don't find that type of gaming fun especially when it isn't just one or two but ten I have to get away from. And I won't give them a character they can just beat up on day after day after day after day. This is like playing in W4. It's no fun when the same players are always the best and always win at everything and if you can't pay to play like the top players you don't stand a chance. Have you noticed how few players actually played on W4 this time and the same two or three players won everything. People stopped playing because there was no challenge. They can't compete with certain players and everyone got tired of the same group (whether Red or White or Green or whatever you guys called yourselves) winning every time. I've had friends say join and join that team and be certain of a win. How boring is that...duh. This game would be much better if instead of being able to duel within ten levels of yourself that you can only duel within a certain number of abilities that way the duels are more equal. There is no way I am going to beat anyone near my level that has over 3 or 4 thousand ability points. It's just stupid to even think I could ever gain enough to compete with them. They will continue to grow as I would so there is no chance of this happening and actually they will grow more rapidly from extra se they gain from torture chamber etc. Mostly now I only have Crystal Clan I can duel and even then the majority have higher ability scores than I do. You can't throw them in the torture chamber and you can't loot a ton of se from them either. This merge might have been a great thing for those people like you cruel but it isn't for those like me and what boils me is no one asked or took a poll. A few top paying players whined and poof - they got their wish.
Dátum: 2013.12.01. 20:05:27
I dont mind getting rid of either building. And at the level you are Cruel you may not have the same problem I do. Instead of one or two I have two of one character from different worlds and then 4 or 5 others. And it must be a lot of se for some because they sit at their level and throw the same person into the catas day after day after day and do little else but feed off that se and grow. And I have a prime example of that but I won't mention the character here. I finally got away from him and then this merge completely screwed that up and my character growth. And it has to mean somethiing because otherwise those throwing people into the catas wouldn't go after those who are really active. They'd go after anyone. I also know from experience that you can make good se from the torture chamber. Before the merge I could get hit several times and still have plenty of hit points and my pets would be in good shape and that is no longer the case.
Dátum: 2013.12.01. 16:06:49
And you are the exact same ones who cried and complained about having no one to fight. You are the ones who wanted the merge so I expect nothing different from you. If the torture chamber means very little then get rid of the building.
And I really don't care what you think because it is relevant to me and a number of other players. I am entitled to my opinion and you yours but don't ridicule or belittle what I feel or think.
Dátum: 2013.11.30. 20:57:20
this merge sucks. it changed my standings, the standing of my clan, i was fairly able to fight and stay alive now I get nothing but beat up on and there are less people I can fight now that are near to my standings or less. I'm nothing but a punching bag for these stronger characters who complained about not having anyone to fight. before when it was more even it was fun. yes I got beat up on but I also had those I could beat up on. now no longer equal. I am in catas until i can delete. Can't do anything without getting thrown in torture chamber and I refuse to make more se for these characters to continue to grow on. Character on W2 in catas until I can also delete that character. I will not give them another character to fight.
Dátum: 2013.11.30. 19:17:04
When will the delete character feature be added back to settings? Have been waiting two weeks for this.
Dátum: 2013.11.21. 15:36:07
Unfortunately it seems that a person cant come here and make a statement or a request without some people causing them friction. I for one don't find you arrogant. I think they find you that way because you phrase your questions and complaints in a very educated and intelligent manner. I find many people on this forum to be quite rude to others. When I first started playing this game I came here to ask a question and thanks to that rudeness it took me a very long time to come back to this forum. Things haven't changed in the three years I've been here. And once again you are entitled to your feelings and opinions and once again a person gets slammed for that.
Dátum: 2013.11.17. 00:02:25
Ha Ha!
I'm only doomed to die. My character may be stuck here but I certainly am not.
Oldal: 123