Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Hexonx

Oldal: 123
I timed everything perfectly and switched up in the last 15 seconds so that I would get a Platinum Reward!!!

When I noticed that I had received nothing and sent message to Beholder and they told me that I had to have 2 GOLD MEDALS to get a Platinum and that I only had 1. Now I admit I miss alot cause I do not pay close enough attention to waht I am reading, such as when I did not know that W4 started with level 50 EH until 3 weeks in, but I swear I DO NOT remember reading anything about two gold medals.

Oh well, I just wanted to wear a big fancy Platinum Necklace of Bargain around so that everyone would think I was KOOL.
Dátum: 2011.07.20. 05:59:24
Hello ... I also have problem with Map Event.

I switch teams to get Platinum Reward. I all ready had Golden Bargain Award. After the event it told me I had got a Gold Bargain Reward and so basically everything was exactly the same after the event as it was before the event.

Does not really matter, would be cool to have Platinum and it only would add 1 purchase level so not big deal. Basicaly just curious if this is problem with game or if I read something incorrectly and am wrong about it???

Dátum: 2011.06.05. 03:10:46
I would say it is about the Musical Work, but if the groups name appeared in the question rather then the Album title, then it would be about the Artist. Thats how I would categorize that question but who knows if that is correct. I could be totally wrong!!!
Dátum: 2011.06.05. 03:06:00
Under Mythology there are Sub-Categories entitled Mytology. Does anyone know what that means? I can not find the definition for that word.
Dátum: 2011.05.24. 04:18:23
A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut

Quiz Olympics still not working on W4 , I just get the message above!!!

I need my SE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dátum: 2011.05.24. 04:14:49
OMG ... Are to trying to tell me that the Doomlord Programmers have the weakend off!!!!!!! Noooooooo, I will never play this game again!!!!! I expect 24/7 tech support!!!!!!! NOWwwwwwwwww!!!!

OMG ...... Server Time now is 01:05:00AM ... Tech Support at your service! .... Just joking, everyone knows there is no such thing as early Am Tech support.

Dátum: 2011.05.24. 04:10:37
A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut

Quiz Olymipics still not working on world 4 !!!
Dátum: 2011.04.25. 04:21:53
I don't get it? Why am I an Egg. If I wanted an egg I would got to McD's and order a Egg McMuffin!!!

lol
Dátum: 2011.03.25. 01:01:18
OK sounds good! The only confusing part was the CRYSTAL HORDES paragraph. Clones and clones switching hucksters and so on and so forth!!!??? Also I assume the reason for additional Crystal Hordes is simply to give everyone more targets. OK Fine, bye bye

Dátum: 2011.03.09. 11:44:18
OK, everything is wonderful now!
Dátum: 2011.02.01. 04:40:04
WOW ... This thread is just simple fun to read !!!

Obviously if you are PTP player you have a big advantage and can get away with more. DUH
People invent these games to make money, but if they DID NOT allow some FTP then most would never even try it out.

Where money is involved there will always be an advantage and as far as the langauge and names go it is fairly obvious who is breaking the rules and who isn't ...

In the end - who really cares!!! (just my 2 cents)

PS: What bothers me most about this game is my failed attempts at communication in English on a English Server with my Clan Members who are mostly European but oh well. In the end it really does not matter, it is just a silly game!!!
Dátum: 2011.01.24. 08:21:20
OMG quite complaining Hexonx!!! It is not any ones fault that you are a poor white boy!!! If you do not like it go play WOW or something!!! Dumby
Dátum: 2011.01.24. 08:18:51
DUMP
Dátum: 2010.11.29. 21:01:58
Whatever, Nevermind ... Sorry what was this discussion about? I forgot

OOPS I all ready posted this. Sorry
Does anyone know how to delete a post?
Dátum: 2010.11.29. 20:56:06
I think the Sitter Option is a horrible idea for one reason - GLADOOM suggested it!!!
lol

Seriously, I could see this being abused. I have all ready heard of players who share there log ins with people in other countries during wars and beat the heck out of there enemies. Do to the fact that ya know the time zone issues and the fact that gamers have to sleep sometimes it just seems like any SHARING of account info at all should be grounds for termination. This game requires so little time, and it so so easy to exhaust your AP's and DP's (at least at my current status) that even if it wasn't abused, do you really think there would be any benefit. The reason for playing a game is to play it!!! It does NOT seem right that just because you are bored with it or need a break someone else can come in and help you keep up. If I was managing a game like this any character that was inactive for more then a month (with out providing an excuse) would go into some sort of temporary deleted state and then if still no log in for another month be permanently deleted and then it would be necessary to start over. I suppose that might cause other problems with only 10 - 15,000 actual users but whatever just a thought.

OK GlaDoom go ahead and attack, cause I know you will Lets see if I got your current timings down correctly you should be attacking me in appx 3.5 hrs. lol

Does anyone know if there are plans to upgrade forums. Forum Management functions are nearly none existing. Also in a game like this where many either avoid forums or do to langauge barriers (whatever) or do to infrequent logins, communicate is limited. (Maybe its just my clan I don't know) I think what this game needs more then anything else is a MASS MAIL FUNCTION so that clan leaders can be some what certain that everyone has got the same information.

Whatever, Nevermind ... Sorry what was this discussion about? I forgot
Dátum: 2010.11.25. 07:22:16
Oh OK maybe I need to read the rules again ... OK Fine you are right!!!

After all, my mind is like a steal trap ... Once it gets in there it's harder then heck to get it out again!!! lol

Thank You
Dátum: 2010.11.25. 07:22:07
Oh OK maybe I need to read the rules again ... OK Fine you are right!!!

After all, my mind is like a steal trap ... Once it gets in there it's harder then heck to get it out again!!! lol

Thank You
Dátum: 2010.11.25. 07:20:05
Dátum: 2010.11.24. 03:52:15
My quiz question ... (about a classic movie which I am sure all have seen)

In the 1984 film 'Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom', villagers ask Indy to return the five stones. What were these stones called?

Shakanara Stones
SANKARA STONES
Shakra Stones
Thuggee Stones

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

Then I got this message ...

Attention: Please try to ask respondable questions, and take care to mark the good answer. If you do not take care, you may lose the opportunity to write questions in the future, and you may also lose the opportunity to acquire soul energy this way.

OK that is cut & pasted straight out of game and well looks like there is spelling errors!!! Anyway I have been collecting "BAD" Questions for a few weeks now and have at least a few dozen real "BAD" ones!!!
Would you like me to post them here for your evaluation or NO???

Just a question from a me ... a faithful DOOMLORD!!!
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 03:19:30
Game is great!!! Love it ... New updates sound rockin!!!
But what this game really needs is a .............

CLAN MASS MAIL OPTION
Some don't use the forums often enough. This would leaders to contact all clansmen at once and be sure everyone has the info and also help keep forums cleaner.

Forum options for the Moderator
Those with 5 votes who tend to the forums need options such as ability to move posts between topics, delete inaccurate or inappropriate posts, include links to urls (for game related sites or game forums), and be able to use bb codes just like this forum allows text control, etc etc

OK thats all I got!!!

Over and Out
Oldal: 123