Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
321. hozzászólás - 2010.11.11. 16:15:58 (Válasz Valkyrie #320 hozzászólására.)
Just wait for the patch.

If you will still have something that needs to be done, it will be done after the next patch.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
322. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 08:02:35
Sent in a PM to Kethios (as per his request), but also posting it publicly in case anyone is in agreement, or has a counter-argument.

The issue is that there is no way to Auto-Squeeze without potentially requiring an additional use of resources (be it Stones or APs). When I purchased the Comfort Functions, one of the advantages clearly states Auto-Squeezing (with L60+ Squeeze). I took this to mean that a creature would automatically be Squeezed when the timer allowed - after all, this is the true meaning of AUTO - no additional requirements. This seems reasonable, given that I made a PURCHASE to receive this benefit.

I fail to see why a function that I paid money for will also cost me to have active - after all, if I want to spend 1/3 Stone to re-activate it; I didn't really need to purchase the function. In fact, I have less control now than I did before, as if I select Stones/APs, I have no way to NOT use them - even if there are only 10 seconds before the timer would reset itself.

I'm not suggesting that the Stones/AP options be removed - merely that a new global option be added (probably to the Squeeze screen):
- Automatically Squeeze an untrained creature when the timer resets

In addition, there should be three new options added to the Hunt area:
Currently:
Squeeze captured creatures automatically, and if necessary, reactivate squeeze for 1/3 ancient stone.
Squeeze captured creatures automatically, and if necessary, reactivate squeeze for 1 action point.

Add:
Squeeze captured creatures automatically when the timer resets, and if the pet maximum is reached, reactivate and use squeeze for 1/3 ancient stone.
Squeeze captured creatures automatically when the timer resets, and if the pet maximum is reached, reactivate and use squeeze for 1 Action Point.
Squeeze captured creatures automatically when the timer resets. Do not use any reactivation options.

These would give the user the options they need, as to how to use the feature that they PAID for, in the optimal way for their game. Personally I use tend to use option 3 - meaning I don't want to use Stones until I'm at my Pet Capacity, but at that point, I would be willing to - which seems to be a win-win scenario.

- V
Pontszám: 7.50
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
323. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 08:23:52
agree with Viridel. kinda useless Comfort option atm :S
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
324. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 09:47:16 (Válasz Viridel #322 hozzászólására.)
So all in all the new feature you would like to have is:

An option to automatically squeeze a captured pet when hunting. (without the need of AP/AS and clicking)

Right?
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.11.13. 09:53:31-kor
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
325. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 22:24:48
Right but with an option that timer doesn't matter if the max pet capacity is reached
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
326. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 22:47:02 (Válasz dark22 #325 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.13. 22:24:48
Right but with an option that timer doesn't matter if the max pet capacity is reached

Exactly - all three Added options are necessary to cover the viable bases. And are ultimately good for the makers of the game, as Stones will still get used - but not in a "gouging" way.

I'm also not sure, but if I start (but don't finish) training a creature, and have Auto-Squeeze on, will that pet always be safe - or would I need to finish training that pet first before re-activating Auto?
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
327. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 23:28:29
An issue I have in being in the Top5 of World 2 - I HAVE to run at 15DP per day, or I can't hit anyone other than a few guys. Meanwhile, someone a few levels lower has dozens of targets in their range, and can stay at 30DP per day. It's really hurting my Challenge (and to some degree, Adventure) totals since in being successful, I have to choose to accumulate fewer DP.

Is it really fair that I lose 105 DP per week just because I'm at a higher level than 99.8% of the competition?

I think that as you go up in levels, you can keep the 30DP option, but you can start hitting a few levels below you... Maybe 7.5%, rounded down, so a L54 can hit L50+ And for the 15DP option, you can hit a 15% lower level player.

Thoughts?
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
328. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 01:52:58 (Válasz Viridel #326 hozzászólására.)
When you set auto-squeeze, it squeezes the pet you just captured. It shows up right on the hunt page. That it auto squeezed the pet and the amount you got for it.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
329. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 08:33:59 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #328 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.11.14. 01:52:58
When you set auto-squeeze, it squeezes the pet you just captured. It shows up right on the hunt page. That it auto squeezed the pet and the amount you got for it.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are sooo far behind in the conversation...
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
330. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 12:06:46 (Válasz Viridel #326 hozzászólására.)
Wait a minute. The king of necroposting on these forums writes:

Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.13. 22:47:02
I'm also not sure, but if I start (but don't finish) training a creature, and have Auto-Squeeze on, will that pet always be safe - or would I need to finish training that pet first before re-activating Auto?

and 3 hours later when someone responds how it is works, it's behind the conversation?? I guess we can all ignore your questions after 3 hours too.
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
331. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 18:04:27 (Válasz Viridel #327 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.13. 23:28:29
An issue I have in being in the Top5 of World 2 - I HAVE to run at 15DP per day, or I can't hit anyone other than a few guys. Meanwhile, someone a few levels lower has dozens of targets in their range, and can stay at 30DP per day. It's really hurting my Challenge (and to some degree, Adventure) totals since in being successful, I have to choose to accumulate fewer DP.

Is it really fair that I lose 105 DP per week just because I'm at a higher level than 99.8% of the competition?

I think that as you go up in levels, you can keep the 30DP option, but you can start hitting a few levels below you... Maybe 7.5%, rounded down, so a L54 can hit L50+ And for the 15DP option, you can hit a 15% lower level player.

Thoughts?

Being high level has it's benefits too. And if you challenge lower level people, your chances to win usually rise, so that balanced out a little. There's also the option to use Crystal potions, but what I'd advice is to get the Continuum demunition skill. Even with few targets, if you can challenge them every hour, they should suffice. Provided you're active enough to do that of course.

As for the broadened attack options, it'd be ok if challenges have a wider range than duels. The lower level opponent could get a x% bonus to skills for each level you challenge below yourself, of course the bonus only takes effect in defensive challenges. A much lower level player will easily lose all HP by an attack from a high level player, so the attack range shouldn't be widened too much. I think the current range is fair.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
332. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 18:44:31 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #330 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.11.14. 12:06:46
Wait a minute. The king of necroposting on these forums writes:

Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.13. 22:47:02

and 3 hours later when someone responds how it is works, it's behind the conversation?? I guess we can all ignore your questions after 3 hours too.

Ohhhh, crap. My bad. I read it too quickly, and thought you were telling me how to activate the Auto Squeeze (in the Hunt screen). Combined with the fact that I have asked for Auto-Squeeze to be included in the Pet Squeeze section - I was thinking of an issue to a feature that hasn't been implemented yet.

I do sincerely apologize.

MY FAIL!
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
333. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 18:55:53 (Válasz MsPiggy #331 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.11.14. 18:04:27
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.13. 23:28:29

Thoughts?

Being high level has it's benefits too. And if you challenge lower level people, your chances to win usually rise, so that balanced out a little. There's also the option to use Crystal potions, but what I'd advice is to get the Continuum demunition skill. Even with few targets, if you can challenge them every hour, they should suffice. Provided you're active enough to do that of course.

But still, if there were two that I could hit, that would be one per hour, on the hour, for 15 hours a day - just to use the 30DP. Hopefully nobody is that active!

As for the broadened attack options, it'd be ok if challenges have a wider range than duels. The lower level opponent could get a x% bonus to skills for each level you challenge below yourself, of course the bonus only takes effect in defensive challenges. A much lower level player will easily lose all HP by an attack from a high level player, so the attack range shouldn't be widened too much. I think the current range is fair.

That's why the 7.5% difference (rounded down). Basically for every 14 levels, you get access to one more level below you - that way high-level players still have at least some regular targets, but the spread isn't big enough to create a competitive imbalance. As for the "lower level bonus" to skills - not a fan of that. It makes their L30 Toughness more valuable than my L30 toughness - even though the game uses L30 as a "trigger point". Same for skills at the level cap - just creates more problems than it solves. The other thing with Challenges is that it's VERY GOOD to be Challenged. You have the chance for Crystals at absolutely no cost to yourself. If you lose, it's meaningless. So giving players a bonus, when they have nothing to lose already - I'm not a fan of that.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
334. hozzászólás - 2010.11.17. 11:51:37
New auto pet squeeze function:

Option to automatically squeeze the newly captured animals during hunts without needing any resources or user action.

Halfly trained pets don't count since they are not "newly captured" pets.

Any ideas? Shall I ask them to work on it?
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
335. hozzászólás - 2010.11.17. 13:30:14 (Válasz Kethios #334 hozzászólására.)
I agree
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
336. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 02:24:05 (Válasz Kethios #334 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.11.17. 11:51:37
New auto pet squeeze function:

Option to automatically squeeze the newly captured animals during hunts without needing any resources or user action.

Halfly trained pets don't count since they are not "newly captured" pets.

Any ideas? Shall I ask them to work on it?

Yup, that's the one. Ideally there would be an Auto-Option to use Stones/AP to renew the Squeeze if at the Pet (Leadership) Cap. But you have the most important one listed above.
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
337. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 03:19:30
Game is great!!! Love it ... New updates sound rockin!!!
But what this game really needs is a .............

CLAN MASS MAIL OPTION
Some don't use the forums often enough. This would leaders to contact all clansmen at once and be sure everyone has the info and also help keep forums cleaner.

Forum options for the Moderator
Those with 5 votes who tend to the forums need options such as ability to move posts between topics, delete inaccurate or inappropriate posts, include links to urls (for game related sites or game forums), and be able to use bb codes just like this forum allows text control, etc etc

OK thats all I got!!!

Over and Out
A hozzászólást Hexonx módosította 2010.11.18. 04:28:17-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
338. hozzászólás - 2010.11.19. 21:22:54
I find the name "Map finding" of the new skill a bit strange. As far as I understand the Map event is about exploring the surface and mapping it, and if so maybe "Map making" or "Surveying"* would be a better name for the skill, since we are not going around actually looking for pieces of an old map. Would also make it easier to put the skill into Adventures.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveying
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
339. hozzászólás - 2010.11.21. 22:36:40
To be honest, in my opinion it is not worth paying 50 AS for the comfort functions at the minute so I think some additions would be great. I have 3 suggestions:
- When squeezing one pet, instead of having to reset squeeze, then choose to squeeze another, there should just be two options next to the pet with Squeeze for 1/3 of an AS or 1 AP (like the new dimension gate update)

- Send pets to rest automatically when they drop below 10% health. OR, when the drop to 10% health, a pop up error box appears suggesting the get sent (ideally with a tickbox to select pets you want to send to rest)

- When heal wounds skill is maxed, pets auto-heal every 30 mins when online (this may be a bit imbalanced/difficult to do however)

These are some ideas which should be manageable and will make the 50 AS more worth it. Otherwise, for future worlds, reduce the price to 30 AS or something like that.

EDIT: Also, in terms of duel points, I also struggle to keep them down (being in the top 5 too), but from what I understand, when the Crystal horde comes into play (not far off now!), it will alleviate this difficulty (a little).
A hozzászólást Phalanxii módosította 2010.11.21. 22:42:57-kor
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
340. hozzászólás - 2010.11.22. 06:24:16 (Válasz Phalanxii #339 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.11.21. 22:36:40
To be honest, in my opinion it is not worth paying 50 AS for the comfort functions at the minute so I think some additions would be great. I have 3 suggestions:
- When squeezing one pet, instead of having to reset squeeze, then choose to squeeze another, there should just be two options next to the pet with Squeeze for 1/3 of an AS or 1 AP (like the new dimension gate update)

Saves one click, but it certainly wouldn't hurt.
- Send pets to rest automatically when they drop below 10% health. OR, when the drop to 10% health, a pop up error box appears suggesting the get sent (ideally with a tickbox to select pets you want to send to rest)

I definitely like this one. I wouldn't want them to Auto-Rest (off the fighting roster), since I have a Heal&Fight ring, but there are definitely several options that would all be good.
- When heal wounds skill is maxed, pets auto-heal every 30 mins when online (this may be a bit imbalanced/difficult to do however)

See above, and yeah, the competitive balance could be a little debatable. Personally, I would rather see the pets regenerate HP at a certain point.
These are some ideas which should be manageable and will make the 50 AS more worth it. Otherwise, for future worlds, reduce the price to 30 AS or something like that.

50 Stones are really rather inexpensive in the grand scheme. 100 Stones + 100 BOAS = 200 AS @ 8 Euros/11 USD means a Comfort Function is 2 Euros/3 USD... Cheaper than a cup of coffee in a lot of places.
EDIT: Also, in terms of duel points, I also struggle to keep them down (being in the top 5 too), but from what I understand, when the Crystal horde comes into play (not far off now!), it will alleviate this difficulty (a little).

I have the opposite problem. Because I Challenge constantly, I have a major issue with the 15DP per day instead of 30.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!