Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - vanom77

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.12.13. 12:11:50
regarding the energy bricks antidote answered you correct.
as for the 65 million if your clansmates want to help with the energy storage buildig you can make it it is not so hard as it seems.at the beggining of the game you had to spend SE and building energy only,plus the pit wasnt existed then.now with the additional building and the pit you gather more building energy quicker.be active and you will get them sooner than you think,dont be dissapointed from that amount.have a good game and good progress with your building.
Dátum: 2023.12.02. 14:25:30
havent try it but the logic says that it will not appear also.since the programming is when the subplasma is used for a abattle the battle never to appear all the battles with subplasma are hidden.so now even battles within the same range due to this glitch,bug,change call it whatever you like it.so the torure chamber battles even in normal range are hidden and even if you can escape you still dont know it.and yet some players still say hidding the battles reports dont have any effect.
Dátum: 2023.11.25. 15:32:58
manukind what you say applies only with the drain soul.but low lvls font have any items with that ability so.the amount of se you gat from a duel is fied depending on your lvl with a a difference of minus plus 100 SE for the low lvls and i suppose that inceasing on high lvl but no more than 1000 SE.now the low lvls if they drag an active player to their torture which were working on the pit finishing then propably will get more money from the pit than from the actual duel,but this is not a standar thing.anyway still thereis the other option if the scarab cannot be available,attack with subplasma cannot drag you to the torture chamber,still the low lvls will be protected from unfair duels
Dátum: 2023.07.13. 13:01:56
so instead of doing something to stop or at least reduce the attacks of lvl200 t lv20 or even find a way to protect the new players from those kind of attacks the solution was to hide the attacks to prtect the bullies!! i am so glad that i left the game and only come to buld with manaconstruction for my clan it funny that will every update instead of attract more players the result is to leave the game more players
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 12:04:56
common logic and basic maths saying that a lvl120 will give you more than a lvl20 manukind.besides the SE you will might get from a lvl20 will not even be enough to buy a healing potion.
As the minion battles you mentioned you could only say that is the same if you didnt drag your opponent on the torture chamber.so at least try to compare similar situations
Dátum: 2022.12.17. 13:52:31
again you arw wrong cause if as you say is on the catacomves then he shouldnt be appear on your hit list.additionally if you try t hit someone that os on the catacombes you get the message that you cannot hit him because he is hiding in the catacomves not because he doesnt have enough HP,although when you scry on him his HP is full
Dátum: 2022.12.17. 13:50:00
again you answer without reading all the comments about the problem.even you have to use subplasma or not when your opponent is with full HP you should be able to hit him no matter what.the case you refers only applies when your opponent dont have full HP
Dátum: 2022.12.17. 13:47:35
the thing is that when you learn about the infectin you sould be informed about the what you gain if you get rid the infection and what you will gain if you dont care about the infection.there is no ingame information about that so you logically your first thought is that you have to get rid of the infection.not to mention that if you not get rid of the infection it should be like a penalty on your stats.for expample if you pass a lvl without reducing your infection a 0.5% reduction of your stats for each lvl that you havent cured.for example you have infection 50 at lvl50 you go to lvl52 and your infection should be 48,if you havent cure your infection to 48 and you have 53 then a 1% on your stats should apply.just an idea
Dátum: 2022.12.17. 13:41:36
i think there is a more logic explanation here.with the premium and non premium players leaving the game for many reason or stop buying AS the cost of supporting the game and the servers and have a profit is getting bigger.the thingis that more things happening to favor the spider players instead of keeping the premium players or keep the new players.maybe some 200 plus lvl should start thinking that bulling a lvl20 player only drives him away of the game and at some points the servers will close.cause for us is just a game but for other is their bussiness and expect to have some profit,which is logic
Dátum: 2022.12.07. 12:50:01
since i am facing the same problem with 2 specific players can someone explain to me how is t possible not to be able to attack someone that is on the same lvl with me and another that is one lvl higher than me,which in both case no need subplasma for the attack and that are both with full life and on a different horde than me.i mean as far as i know there is no rule or items ora nything else that can explain this but if someone explain it to me i will accept any logic explanation
Dátum: 2021.03.05. 09:43:02
yes the truth is that the spiders cost a lot on the advantage of the actual players.Imagine how many championships you are losing with the extra stats as rewards from players that dont actually play
Dátum: 2021.03.04. 14:28:26
no i dont mean you.Spider i say the ones that dont play at all or just log in do hits so that drag ppl to torture chamber or just take part on the championships and thats it.And i think all we know that there are plenty like this.
Dátum: 2021.03.03. 19:49:28
You see my point although i believe that in high lvl players a 120 in attack and def is significant. Second as u said your strategy is to win championships why?simple because you gain plus one in all your abilities without lvling up and without spending a huge ammount of SE.Dont get me wrong rhis is why we all want the medals.But i completly disagree about what you said about the penalty,It is simple it doesnt work.And thw prove is the spiders also in your clan but not only on yours to be clear.So let me explain one more time to be clear.let say player A has 120 on attack and def and lets say 10 medals that means another 10 IN ALL OF HIS STATS that meansp 130 in attack and def and all the other stats.so how can a daily player that actually plays the game it is new and on a new clan have a chance to win him?simple he will never win him because if he plays to to become stronger he will change category and find the next spider.regarding the one that you said that it would be nop point i dissagree because it will be nop point to compete only for the spiders the actual players will play to be ready when the change category and if they are after the medals will have to get stronger because they will face stronger players not players with 100 abilities at least.i understand your strategy to win the championships but lets be honest how many medals you won in your category?cause when i am chacking the championship winners i see always the same names,same names like before one year that i stopped playing
Dátum: 2021.03.03. 16:10:47
how can say that that point is to see who is stronger when someone has plus 120 attack and def from the clan?he has advantage over all the others in smaller clans?.this is why the spiders always win the championships.i dont know how it works in minion championship since i dont have a minion yet so i dont have an opinion for that.but regarding the player championship think this.someone has 120 advantage against someone with 30 now the first keeps winning even if he doesnt playing increasing his stats because he is getting the chamionship medal.now the second in order to have a chance to win has to play to increase his stats but by doing this he changes category and meets the next spider/the other solution could be to have a limit on the medals that you win in category/for example you are fighting on the 17th category like me after 5 medals i dont get any medal on this category only the SE if i win the championship and the medal with th bonuses goes to the second if he also has 5 medals in the 17th category the medal goes to the third etc
Dátum: 2021.03.03. 09:15:32
i dont disagree on that.yes clans are important but the championship is not fair.You have the spiders on the big clans winning all the championships because they have the clan bonuses and not leaving the new players or the players of the smaller clans win this is why on every championship we have the same winners all the time.this is mwhy my suggestion is to have the championship between players with the same amount of championship medals.this why the spiders will face at least some serious competition and even the new players will have a chance to win
Dátum: 2021.03.02. 09:54:29
when you have from clan bonuses plus 120 on attack and def you always win the championships against someone with plus 30 in def and attack for example.Until you start losing the championships due to the penalty the other already have advanced in the next category unless he stops playing for at least one year.The disandvantage as you say it wouls work only if all the clan bonuses wouls excluded from the championships which will never happen.
Dátum: 2021.02.26. 12:04:33
it will be good the championship to be among players with the same amount of metal since the penalty does not effect big clans with all the benefits on attack and def.what i mean is player with lets say 5 blood metals will face only players with the same amount of mblood metals for the blood championship and it will not be according to lvls as it is now.This way even the spiders will force to start playing again all they will start losing the championships and finally the low players in smaller clans like mine will have a chance on the championships
Dátum: 2020.03.15. 15:57:13
my clan had 5 active members but below lvl20 bbut we couldnt take part on the clan championship but a dead clan with 3 inactive players is still taking part
Oldal: 1