Username: Password:
Author
Name of topic: General complaint
very popularDoomlordFosMale

80 post
View profile
Re: General complaint
1021. post - 2022.11.24. 16:41:47
You are right I can't find it officially written anywhere. Odd, for some reason I assumed this was true after reading it in a game guide... I think I'll create a 100% infection character for testing purpose
Score: 9.68
very popularGreekmanMale

19 post
View profile
1022. post - 2022.11.24. 18:30:49 (Reply to post #1021 of DoomlordFos.)
so it is actually another bending of the basic rules just to help the spiders against the premium players.anyway i am leaving the game i will be coming only to manacostruct my clans building.if at some point the developers understand that the premium players are more important to the game than the spiders players i might come back.but from what i saw all these years spiders players that dont actually play or support the game always have the protection and the assist of the developers.it is actually more worth to ot to play the game and act like a spider than to play the game and support it and this comes from someone that most of the time was a premium player in all the years i had played the game.so goodbye from me,have a good game to the ones that choose to continue
Score: 9.74
everyone's favoritemrgreenMale

3 post
View profile
1023. post - 2022.11.24. 22:36:21
so i try to attack someone i get the message the i cannot attack him because he has no HP.i scry on him and he is full of HP.i message the support and the answer is we can check it only in working hours!so when we see a bug we will not report it unless it is on working hours?
Score: 10
everyone's favoritethor77Male

2 post
View profile
1024. post - 2022.11.25. 17:27:15 (Reply to post #1023 of mrgreen.)
i have reported the same thing several times dont expect nothing to be done.Just continue and dont try yo duel with that player again,most likely you will have the same problem all the time or when he has too many SE on him
everyone's favoritemrgreenMale

3 post
View profile
1025. post - 2022.11.26. 23:56:26 (Reply to post #1024 of thor77.)
as it looks you are right cause still i cannot attack him although he is full of life when i scry him but when i tru to duel with him i still getting the message he is out of hp